She Touch

There No Tomorrow

          After I knew am the princess of ice kingdom, I had same nightmare seeing my people on fire. My brother Sehun live with me in human world we being normal person just wait till the war begin so we can go back. As a 17 year old girl am going to high school today, my first day at school. I use my power just in a danger situation not always cause I may harm people with my power.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     

          ''Jina-ah! Oppa going now hurry up!'' my annoying brother calling me. I try fast as I can just to catch him up. So we rode a car on the way there I saw a poster of many artists such as EXO, SNSD, Shinee, F(x) etc. So we arrive infront of the gate, I step out of the car and wave to my brother saying the word goodbye. I cross the gate now I infront of the school fountain, I saw many gang student and a... btich student, there normal one, there also a idiot one. They all wear different clothes While I wear casual cloth with a red bows and pair of sneaker, while other wear while bows, black bows,blue bows, one there same as mine. One lady come upon me and she smile and wink ''So you are Jina?'' she question me with her sweet smile. ''Yes'', She nod her head and grin her teeth. ''Follow me''.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

     

I been follow her for 10 minute now I don't know where I am maybe....Office? ''hmm Lady! where you going?'' she turn her back giving a sweet smile again ''Office of course''. I knew it we going to office I just follow her like a idiot whom don't know anything like a new kid. ''Here, You just go in and said I am Jina they will give you a new bows'' she walk away left me I  was like What! am going in there? She so..... Ah I need to forget these.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

         I walk in I saw a many student getting scold and some even cry such a scary school. I see one lady whom being kind all time there so I choose her to ask ''Hi, I am Jina one lady told me to ask someone here for a bows''. She look at me and took me a white bows ''There is a rating here in our school red one is for smart student only sorry there white for average student''. Now I knew it the school is rating student ''What about blue one?''. ''It for a very very very very smart student hope one day you get it only few have it''. So I take the white bows and get out.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

       I headed to my classroom 9A I have my schedule I have English for first period. The bell rang as I got into the classroom I like being a nerd there all girl so beautiful and boy too. ''Class! Attention please! I have something to annouce, we having a new student'' All people look at me they jugding me that time I want to use my power and frozen them but I can't. ''Hmm Hi am Jina Nice to meet you and please take care of me well''. Teacher point to the empty desk near a handsome guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

        My heart go pit-pat-pit I get a heart attack. He look so cold but I see him so hot and he wearing Blue bows. ''Hi am Jina what your name? he didn't answer me ''Hey! I ask you'' again no answer. ''Did you hear am asking you!'' he turn angry with me and use his hand like doing some magic. ''I ask you! what you doing! wanna do some magic trick?'' he turn back nad continue read his stupid book. She didn't affect my power it strange~~ I look at him few time and I use my power on him but no affect back he so so so so strange.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note

Hi! first chapter I lack of imagination please forgive me TT.TT I don't know what to do maybe it not good anought :/ But anyways please support my story and thumb up! (y) contact me in fb: Yoonnie Kawaii emal: [email protected]

Support!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________-