THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

THE BANANA ENCOUNTER

 

~THE BANANA ENCOUNTER~ VOL.1 Chapter 10

                 Just then, Shoko’s mom came into her room.

                 “Shoko! Taecyeon! Where is he ar?” She scratched her head.

                 “Gone…gone…gone…”Shoko kept repeating.

                  “Er….never mind…I think your head needs more rest…” Shoko’s was puzzled by Shoko’s response.

                   That night, Shoko could not sleep. Every time she closed her eyes, Taecyeon’s face will just appear. As a result, in the morning, she had dark eye circles. She hoped to hear Taecyeon’s voice, waking her up, so she laid in  her bed for a long time, but she knew, he would never come…

                    Even when she stepped into the classroom, the tiny hope of her best friend and Taecyeon’s existence did not cease.

                    “ Ha! Princess Shoko! Where is your prince charming? Not here to see you or hug you?” a red-hair girl, came up to Shoko and kicked her table away.

                      Shoko ignored her and slowly picked up her table, but the girl kicked it away again.

                      “Aiyoo…so lonely! Don’t want to answer me? Aww…I know, your prince charming busy preparing for 2PM fanmeet tomorrow at Saranghae city 2PM right? Then he abandoned you! HAHA! Serve you right!” having had her fun, she walked off, but was slapped by Jeong Seok.

                         “HMPH! SHOKO! You better WATCH OUT!” the girl stomped off.

                          “Shoko… are you alright?” Jeong Seok rushed over to her.

                          She made no attempt to speak. She took her bag and started to walk home. She just wanted to be alone for a while. He has a fanmeet tomorrow? Is he very busy? Can she see him? The longing in her, finally made the decision. She knew that his fans will start queueing soon…so she changed her course and went to Saranghae city instead. When she reached, it was already midnight, since the journey took 18 hours. There were already approximately 100 people queuing. She immediately ran to the end of the queue, to find that she brought nothing to last through the night. However, all shops were closed and if she leaves the queue to buy food, by the time she comes back, there will be even more people…