Jieun

I'll protect her

“I afraid that Ji Hyun will leave me too,” Yongguk says sadly. 

After two hours…
    A doctor finally comes out from the surgery room. Yongguk quickly approaches the doctor with Himchan. “How’s she?” Yongguk asks. The doctor sighs. “I’m sorry, young man. The surgery was a… fail…” the doctor informs.  Yongguk is shocks to hear and start to cry. The doctor pats Yongguk’s shoulder before he walks away. “Ji Hyun-ah!” Yongguk screams. His tears keep on flows down. “Yongguk, calm down,” Himchan says as he hugs Yongguk tightly. “Himchan-ah! Why she leave me? Why I have to face this situation again? Why? Why did they pass away? Why?!” Yongguk says out everything that playing in his mind. “Yongguk…” Himchan wants to calm his friend but Yongguk stop him. “I think it’s all my fault. They passed away because they’re with me,” Yongguk starts to blame himself. “Yongguk! Stop it,” Himchan says as he releases the hug and shakes Yongguk’s body. “Hey, stop it. It’s not your fault that they passed away. It’s because of the disease that they suffered from. So, stop blaming yourself,” Himchan try to coax Yongguk. “It’s their fate,” Himchan continues. “Let’s go back home. You need to rest,” Himchan says as he helps Yongguk to stand straightly and walk out from the hospital.
    Since that incident, Yongguk always blame himself for the death of Shin Hye and Ji Hyun. He also ever tried to kill himself. Luckily, Himchan is always watching him and give him the words of encouragement whenever he feels down.

A year later…
    “Anyeonghaseyo, senior. How are you?” Someone greets Yongguk. It’s Jieun, the new student who just transferred last two months. “What do you want?! Didn’t I told you to stay away from me?” Yongguk asks. Actually, Jieun likes Yongguk since the first time she saw him.

Flashback…
    “Anyeonghaseyo, senior. Can want show me the way to the laboratory?” Jieun asks Yongguk. “Don’t disturb me. You can ask anyone else,” Yongguk reply coldly and walks away. “Hum? What’s wrong with that guy?” Jieun asks herself. Jieun doesn’t like someone who is cold and not respect the others. But, there is something that make she likes Yongguk. After Yongguk walks away, he crash into someone and that someone is the professor. “Oh. I’m sorry, Miss Hyosung,” He says as he pick up Miss Hyosung’s books on the floor. “It’s okay. Thank you,” Miss Hyosung smiles and walks away. So, at that time, Jieun can feel that she start to like Yongguk. There is something about Yongguk that she likes. 

Flashback ends…    
     
    Jieun ever confess to Yongguk, but she got rejected. 

Flashback…
    “Senior, I like you,” Jieun confess as she gives a present to Yongguk. “I’m sorry. You’re not good enough for me,” Yongguk reply coldly. “It’s okay. But, can you accept this?” Jieun asks. Yongguk takes the present but he throws it away. “I don’t like it. Go away,” Yongguk says coldly. Jieun smiles and try to think positive about Yongguk’s reaction. “Maybe he’s not ready yet,” she whispers to herself.

Flashback ends…

    Even Jieun got rejected, she still don’t give up. She can feel that Yongguk needs someone to cheer him up and Jieun want to be that person. So, she wants to meets Himchan and knows more about Yongguk from him.
    “Senior, can we meet at the park this evening?” Jieun asks as soon as Himchan answer the call. “Sure. When?” Himchan asks. “After school,” Jieun replies. “Okay,” Himchan says before he off the line. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! How's the update? I'm sorry that it just a short one /bow/

Today is Yongguk's birthday! :) Happy birthday, Yongguk! :D

Thanks everyone, for everything! Hihi...

Please comments... I want to know how is my story. :)

Okay then. Enjoy and mind my mistakes. ^.^