Epilogue

My Sweet Addiction

“Sorry I’m late hyung! I got stuck in traffic,” Sehun pants heavily as he runs into Exotic Cafe to meet his boyfriend.

Luhan smiles sweetly as he told Sehun it’s okay, and tells him to take a seat. Sehun leans to give the elder a small peck on the lips, which caused the elder to blush, before he takes a seat across the elder.

“Dejavu huh?” Luhan asked Sehun.

Sehun looked at him confusedly, before asking him what he was talking about.

“Our first date of course! Remember how you were late and you didn’t even apologise properly,” Luhan laughs at the memory that happened exactly 3 years ago.

“Hey! I did apologise,” Sehun remarked.

“Um, no you didn’t,” Luhan says, waving his index figure to make a ‘no’ movement.

 “I did!”

 “Nope, I don’t recall an apology from you,” Luhan commented as he looks down on his phone as if he was distracted by something else.

“Well, I’m sorry for being late that day,” Sehun mumbles before standing up to go order something for the both of them. Luhan just sits there and smiles to himself.

Sehun comes back with two bubble teas in his hand, one taro, and one chocolate. Of course.

“Will you ever get bored of bubble tea?” Luhan asks in an amused tone before taking a sip.

“Nope!” Sehun replies enthusiastically before taking a sip of his own.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” Sehun replies.

“Do you love bubble tea or me more?” Luhan asks embarrassedly. He’s been wanting to ask this question since they started dating but was too scared to, he thought the younger would think its a stupid question. But deep down Luhan was more afraid to hear the answer.

“Um let me think about that,” Sehun teased as he brings his finger up to his cheek to make a thinking motion.

“YAH!”

“I’m just kidding, calm down hyung. Of course its bubble tea,” Sehun says naturally before taking more sips of the drink.

“Oh,” Luhan utters sadly, looking down at his half empty cup of bubble tea. He didn’t notice the giant grin on the younger’s face when he said that. Once Luhan looked up again he saw the younger face a few centimetres from his.

“Pabo,” Sehun whispers as he leans in to kiss the elder. “I’ll always love you more hyung, Happy three year anniversary,” He says before kissing the elder again. "You're more sweet than any bubble tea I've every had in my life."

Luhan sits there blushing madly, even if its been three years, he still can’t get use to the kisses Sehun gives him.

He feels like he’s falling for the younger more and more every single day.

“I love you too,” Luhan mumbles shyly.

Sehun just smiles at his adorable boyfriend.

“Lets get out of here.”

 

 

 

 


They walked around Myeongdong hand in hand while stopping at the shops around the street.

 

A lot has happened in three years.

Kris moved back to China and Tao is about to move in with him after this school year, since it was his last year (along with Sehun and Jongin).

Luhan graduated already and now running a small coffee shop in Hongdae along with Minseok who graduated with Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who graduated two years after Luhan (along with Chanyeol and Chen).

Yixing and Suho, who graduated one year after Luhan, Minseok, and Kris, also have found really well paid jobs. Yixing was a doctor (intern) at the Seoul National University and Suho was the CEO for the biggest trade company in Seoul.

As for Chanyeol, he decided to continue his love for music by becoming a music producer for SM entertainment, the top three music company in South Korea.

Jongdae was now a famous singer under SM too, but that didn’t stop him from being Minseok’s lover, nor friends with the rest of them. They told him about the contract but he said he wouldn't sign it if he couldn’t have time outside to see his lover and boyfriend. They practically begged him to sign the contract (thats how good he is).

Sehun was probably going to take over his dad company after he graduates, but he told his dad that he would do that under one condition. He wanted to open a dance studio for Jongin and him, so he told his dad to build them one. Jongin was going to be a dance instructor there after he graduates, and Sehun was going to stop by once in a while.

 

Nothing could have been better.

Throughout these three years, you might think they would love each other less, but it was more like the opposite.

Luhan and Sehun has never been more in love, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still the overly affectionate couple, Jongin and Kyungsoo still fought often but loved each other never less, Suho and Yixing were swimming in money but loved each other as much as they did five years ago (yes they’ve been together for a long time), Kris and Tao were still the Dragon and Panda combo and that would never change, Jongdae and Minseok was still trolling everyone and loving each other everyday (eeeewwww).

 

“Sehun, lets get married,” Luhan told the younger while walking through the park to get back to their shared apartment.

Sehun stopped in his tracks and looked at Luhan confusedly.

“Are you proposing to me right now?”

“Maybe,” Luhan shrugged.

“I’m the one who’s supposed to be proposing!” Sehun whined childishly.

“Well, I don’t see you on one knee proposing to me. If i didn’t bring this up, we probably wouldn’t even get married,” Luhan stated annoyingly.

“What are you talking about? I was going to do that tonight but you just ruined it,” Sehun pouted before he started walking towards their apartment.

“W-What? W-Wait Sehun come back first!” Luhan screamed as he runs towards Sehun. “You were going to propose to me?” Luhan asked, trying to hold back his smile.

“Yeah, but I guess I’m not going too anymore,” Sehun announced before he starts walking again.

“Sehunnnn,” Luhan pleads.

“Okay okay,” Sehun says before getting down on one knee in front of Luhan.

“Xiao Lu, Lulu, Luhan, the love of my life, throughout my whole life I never thought I would meet someone like you. You are the most cutest, nicest, beautifulest person I have ever met. I don’t know what I would do without you, so, Luhan will you do me the honour of being my wi—“

“Husband,” Luhan cuts in.

Sehun sighs, a smile creeping up on his face.

“Husband I mean. So, will you marry me?” Sehun asks smile never leaving his face, he takes the ring from his left pocket out.

It was a black diamond ring.

“You already know the answer,” Luhan teased before pulling Sehun up into a tight hug. Tears starts rolling down Luhan’s cheek as Sehun puts on the ring, it fit perfectly.

“I love you so much Xiao Lu, don’t you ever forget that,” Sehun says lovingly before kissing Luhan passionately.

“I won’t,” Luhan jokes before kissing Sehun again.

“I love you too Sehunnie, forever and always."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And Sehun?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you get me a black diamond ring?"

"Because you're so unique you don't deserve a normal diamond ring."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

OMG its finally over.

I can't believe it. I guess everything needs to come to an end right?

After reading everyone's comments, I can say I finish this story without regrets (well maybe a little bit)

I started this story 6 months ago and I feel like this story has become a important of my daily life (what else would I do when I'm extremely bored? hehe)

I thank all my subscribers, upboters, commentors for loving my story and sticking by it when I was not willing to update. I love all of you guys so much.

Thank you for sticking by me when I didn't have any feelings to write.

Thank you for sticking by me when I thought about giving up on this story so much.

Thank you for sticking by me until the very end.

I don't believe in good-byes but I'm going to have to say it once in my life right? So for noe good-bye.

I thank my first subsriber, and my latest subscriber for liking this story enough to subscribe to it. I don't think it was great but 200+ people like it so I guess it wasn't so bad? was it? I don't know, but I love you guys so much and this might be a chessy author's note but I don't care.

 

So, bye guys! I hope you will remmeber this story (probably not hehe) and I hope I gave you enough fluff in this story.

Don't forget to check out my new story SWEET AND BITTER, its Kaisoo centric if you haven't heres the link:
here

Also check out my best friends fanfic too ( also kaisoo centric) its really fun and cute:
here

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!