Beautiful Boy

Beautiful Boy

I didn’t really know what to do so I kind of searched around. I went into Junmyeon’s room and looked around. His room didn’t smell like vanilla. His room smelled like …well… like a man. In an attractive way. I have always liked how Junmyeon smelled. That sounds horribly stalker-ish but he smells good. 
As more time went by I got bored and very hungry and since I didn’t want to cook I just ordered a pizza with the money Junmyeon left tapped to the fridge and a note that said “Here is some money for food. Eat well.  Love, Junmyeon.” He was really pushing the love thing. 
30 minutes and a half a pizza later I was curled up on the couch wondering if I could stuff my face with another piece when Junmyeon walked through the door with a smile. “Hello Jongin.” He had a huge classic Jumyeon smile on his face. “Hi, Junmyeon.” He came over next to me, his hand around my waist as he spoke. “How was your day?”
“Boring but I ate better than I ever had before.” I nodded and he placed a hand on my stomach. “Well I’m glad your little tummy is full.” Junmyeon really acted as if I was his main priority. It was weird. I knew he had many other important things to worry about other than me.
A few hours passed and it was night. Junmyeon had cleaned up my mess and I felt really bad like I should have done it. He said it was nothing and that I shouldn’t have to lift a finger. Junmyeon was an endless string of compliments and feathery touches. Yes, I liked it but I will never tell him… at least with words. I’m sure he knows I love it. I practically purred like a damn cat when he patted my thigh. ...yeah he knows.
I slept with Junmyeon because “I was too cold last night.” Needless to say Junmyeon was ecstatic. “Do you have work tomorrow?” Junmyeon tilted his head. I remember when he used to tell me he didn’t have to work ever that he just did it because he was bored. “Well no.” Junmyeon hugged me tightly. His hands moving a bit lower than my waist. It sent shiver down my spine. He has touched me almost everywhere with little pats but this is different. I don’t know why. He isn’t even doing anything. “Tomorrow Jongin, we are going shopping.”

I knew I wasn’t going to change his mind so I just went along. He took me to the most expensive shops and bought so many things for me. I felt like a pampered like rich kid with his daddy. He bought me clothes most of them form fitting. I have a feeling he did that for selfish reason but I’m fine with that.  Junmyeon was still the sweetest man I’ve ever met.

After he bought me more clothes than I have ever seen in my life he took me too lunch and let me tell you that it was way better than pizza.  “You’re so skinny, Jongin. Eat more.” His smile was so fatherly it was intriguing but there was also something hidden behind that smile. I so bad wanted to know what it was but I don’t want to test Junmyeon. 

We went home and he made me sit and watch a movie with him. He held me close. I’m just not used to any of this affection. I love it. I love everything about this. I…I shouldn’t though. I’m not good enough for him. “Whatcha thinking about?” Junmyeon just slightly looked up at me. His eyes round and full of enthusiasm.  “Why do you want me?” I blurted out then covered my mouth. He stared at me for a bit, looking as if he was trying to gather his words. “Because you are beautiful. You are y. You are everything I have always wanted.” I sat there silent.  His fingers felt warm against my cheek. “I won’t let you go back to that and I know you want to be here. You look so much happier.” 
That night we made love and it was amazing. I never had anyone make me feel good. I never had anyone care about if I felt good. He whispered sweet words into my ear as he rocked his hips into me. His hands caressed every part of my body instead of grabbed and slapped. He was so gently. I loved every second of it. 

He was right about being happier. I was always smiling and after three years I still am and he still treats me like I’m the only one that matters in his life. Junmyeon is the only one I want and I won’t let anyone else touch me ever again.

 

 

A/n: omg guise I was gone forever and I is sorry dont forget me. I will be making a ton more stories~~ Comments=love. Love= mor fics and faster~ <3 you all have a great and wonderful day/night~