Chapter 1

My Bride

Chapter 1

The First Meeting

.

.

.

 

"Sicca, would you like to take Grandpa to the park, please!" Said a voice. A beautiful girl who was sitting at her dressing table was stopping her activities.

"Ne, umma!" She said as she ran into the next room. "Oppa!" she said and opening the room next to her. A room with pink shades of the same room as her.

"Well! Sicca can not you knock on the door first!"cried a voice.

"Oppa, you can you accompany grandfather for walk, please!" Said Jessica begged.

"No, it’s your turn to accompany him," he said irritably while lowering the comic that he was holding. Showing a face pretty. Jessica move closer.

"Come on, oppa! I am your beloved dongsaeng right? You want me to walk under the sun and sweating,” she said softly.

"No way! Last week I accompanied him for walk!"He said as he stood up.

"Alright… Oppa, I will give you something in return please ....." Jessica said to lure his brother.

"Huh! No way! "He said firmly.

"With all the strawberries," said Jessica.

"I will not be tempted," he said again.

"Oppa ...." Jessica showed such a loving eyes.

"Ukh! Yes ... yes .... Yes ... all right! "he said frustrated. Jessica jumping happily. "But there is one condition," he said eliminating facial smile beautiful Jessica.

"A ... what?" Said Jessica.

"I want you to buy me the latest edition of the One Piece manga, agree?" Said Heechul. Jessica looked thoughtful. She smiled slyly.

"fine… Deal?" she give her hand. And their shake hands. “Deal!”

.
Moments later, Jessica and another Jessica (?) Came out of her room.

"Yak! Why do I have to wear this dress! "He still protested.

"My beloved oppa. You wear this in order to make umma and Grandpa believes that I accompany grandpa for walk! "Jessica said as she clapped her hands.

"But it's so embarrassing, Jess!" He said.

"Aih! You look so beautiful! This dress is suit you, "She said.

"Well! I am not beautiful! I was 'Namja' "he said with emphasis.

"Come on! Now Grandpa was waiting at the front. Quickly go there! "Jessica said as she gave her brother a hat.

The fake Jessica walked out of the house. In front door he met his mother who still wearing her apron.

"Sicca, Grandfather is waiting for you outside!" She said.

"Ne, umma!" Answered ‘The Fake Jessica'.

"Oh yes! Where is your brother? Is he in his room?" she asked. 'Jessica' just nodded his head.

"Aish! The boy! What is he doing at the end of the week instead of reading his comics! "Moaned the mother. 'Jessica' immediately ran out of the house.

.
"Grandpa!" he called. The grandfather turned.

"Aigo, my beautiful granddaughter! Let’s go to the park! There's someone who wants to meet me, " he said with a smile.

"Good!" he said excitedly.

Early spring is beautiful, the sky is not so hot. But he wore a hat and his sister dress. It makes a little bit uncomfortable.

"You love the dress, Sicca" asked his grandfather.

"I ... yeah .... Grandpa!" he said nervously.

"A wonderful day for a walk right? Why do you wear a hat when in the day so bright? "Said the grandfather. 'Jessica' seemed surprised he was holding his hat.

"Oh, I'm afraid when we get home the weather will become hot. I hate the sun and sweating," he said as he lower his head.

"Hahaha .... You right, "said his grandfather, laughing.

"Grandpa where are we going?” Asked ‘Jessica'.

"Grandpa would meet with my best friend," he said casually.

Friends??
Spring wind blows took his hat flying. The Grandfather smiled and waved his hand. Grandpa shook hands with one another man around his age who was called 'Choi'. They both immediately sat down on a bench that was there. Leaving 'Jessica'  who was trying to cover her short hair. His grandfather did not seem to care, either because he knew that he was not 'Jessica' or because he could not see clearly or whether because he too missed with his friend.

"Noona, it's your hat," said a voice. 'Jessica' turned around and looked at a boy who was holding his hat and smiled. His smile made her blush especially when he showed his dimples.

"Th ... thank you.” ‘Jessica’said.

"You're welcome. My name is Choi Siwon, what's your name? "He asked.

"Kim Heechul," he said. "No.. not .... It's not ... I'm Jessica Kim, "she said doubtfully. The boy who was in front of him looking confused. But he smiled and took her hand.

"Noona, let's play," Siwon spoke on 'Jessica'. Both ran to the swing which is not far from there. "Noona, please sit down," said Siwon. 'Jessica' was sitting on the swing. Siwon was shorter than him tried to sit up, but he seemed distressed.

"You're short. Hold on to me first, "the word 'Jessica'. He helped him to sit on the swing. Siwon was holding both hands.

"Noona, you're so fragrant," Siwon said as he hugged her.

"Well! What are you doing!? " he Shouted furious. Siwon just smiled.

"Mianne, noona," he said.

"Your name. I forget your name, who are you?” asked 'Jessica'.

"Hmm, Choi Siwon," he said, smiling.

"How old are you Siwonnie?" he asked again.

Siwon raised  his fingers, and counting.

"I was six years old," said Siwon.

"Oh, younger than me," he muttered. They both swings. Soon they saw their grandfather waved both hands. Both fell off the swing and walked to their direction.

"Aigo, she is beautiful," said Grandpa Choi. "What's your name sweety?" he asked 'Jessica'.

"I'm Jessica Kim, Grandpa," he said, bowing.

"Aigo, she is so polite. You've met with my grandchild right? His name is Siwon," said the grandpa Choi.  'Jessica' only nodded his head.

"Do you like him?" Said the grandfather.

"Yeah, I love playing with Siwonnie," she relaxed. They both looked at each other and smiled.
"What a wonderful thing is not it, Kim?" Said Grandpa Choi.

"Yeah," Granpa Kim said and smiled. "All right, kids who want to eat ice cream with us?" Said Grandpa Kim. Both answered 'yes' in unison.

.
At the ice cream shop

"Is the ice cream delicious?" Said Grandfather Choi on 'Jessica'. He was just nodded his head and smiled.
"Your grandson's so handsome," said Kim as he watched Siwon who hapipily eating his ice cream.

"Your granddaughter is also gorgeous. I loved her," he said, smiling. "So, do you agree?" Said Grandpa Choi. "I assure you, Siwon is my grandson. He's a good kid and I will take careof him and fulfill our promise, "said Grandpa Choi.

"But, what if later on they do not like each other," said Grandpa Kim in cold tone.

You right,, we'll bring them back later when they are adults," Grandpa Choi said.

"Okay, I agree," replied Grandpa Kim.

"Siwon-ah, do you like Sicca?" asked Grandpa Choi on his grandson. Siwon who was enjoying his ice cream just smile and nodded his head.

"Sicca, do you like Siwon?" Said Grandpa Choi. 'Jessica' who was enjoying an ice cream cone just replied with a nod of his head.

"Hahaha, they look like each other. So you do not have to worry anymore, Kim, "Grandpa Choi said.
"Yes, first we almost did a mistake on our children. I hope you grow up and live happy, "said Grandpa Kim as he patted ‘Jessica’ lovingly.

"Yes," replied Grandfather Choi.

After enjoying their ice cream. The two parents are continuing their trip to the florist. They choose their preferred flower while talking.

"Noona, what kind of flowers do you like?" asked Siwon.

"The sunflower, how abou you, Siwonnie?" asked 'Jessica'.

"I love roses," he said. Siwon ran left 'Jessica' who stood looking around flowers in store.
"Grandpa!" Calling Siwon tugging his Grandpa shirt.

"There is something, Siwon-ah?" asked the grandfather.

"I want to buy sunflowers for noona," said Siwon.

"You do not need to call her noona. Call her Sicca," said Grandpa Kim.

"But he's taller than me Grandpa," said Siwon. "So, what should I call her, beside ‘noona’?" Both were smiling.

"What do you think? She is your fiancé," said Grandpa Choi. Siwon looks thoughtful. Until ...
“Honey" Siwon guessed. It made them laugh, "Can I call her ‘honey’? As umma call Appa, right?" Siwon asked, looking at both of them.

"Yes, of course," replied Grandpa Choi preceded Grandpa Kim. Grandpa Kim seemed to raise his eyebrow. "Why did not you like it?" asked Grandpa Choi.

"It's just that they're still kids," said Grandpa Kim.

"No, need to worry. It's even a good thing," said Grandpa Choi.

Grandpa Choi saw Siwon was still standing there., "What wrong Siwon-ah?" asked Grandpa Choi.
"I want to buy sunflowers for noona," said Siwon. Both of man laughed. Siwon just stared at them in astonishment.

"Grandpa?" said Siwon confussed.

"No! You may order anything you want, " said Grandpa Choi. Siwon heard it  and immediately ran to 'Jessica'.

"You were very kind to us," said Grandpa Kim.

"Not after what you did to me first, Kim. You saved my life many times, "he said as he took a deep breath.

"Do not start to talk about it again," said Grandpa Kim.

"I am not able to forget it. even until now, I can not!" said Grandpa Choi.

"Well, you are better do not forget about that to. You help my family," said Grandpa Kim.
"Did I?," replied Grandfather Choi.

.
While 'Jessica' and Siwon

"Honey, this is your flower," said Siwon relaxed.

"A ... what do you mean?” 'Asked' Jessica 'nervous. Siwon smiled as he handed over the flower.

"Grandpa said I could call you ‘Honey’," he replied cheerfully.

"MWO?!" Says 'Jessica'. He looked in the direction of his grandfather. "Grandpa, what does that mean?" asked 'Jessica'.

"Enjoy your time. Grandpa would call home, "said his grandfather.

"Grandpa, he called me 'Honey'!" He protested.

"So you do not like?" asked the grandfather. Reluctantly 'Jessica' shook his head.

"Good. Play there again with your husband," joked Grandpa Choi. Make 'Jessica' stunned.
"Honey, you know what…" Said Siwon was approached. 'Jessica' glare at him angrily.

"Honey! Honey! What do you mean?" ‘Jessica’ said curtly.

"But, we'll get married!" Siwon said innocently.

"Well! What you say!?" ‘Jessica’ almost yell at him. "I'm going home!" He shouted as he was stepping out of the flower shop. Siwon followed.

"Honey, where are you going?" asked Siwon.

"....." 'Jessica' did not answer Siwon. He continued stepped away from Siwon.

"Honey!" Siwon calling repeatedly. 'Jessica' has been accelerating his steps. Until ....
"Ah!" Shouted 'Jessica'. He is sitting nicely in the rain puddles.

"Honey!" Siwon said, calling him.

"See what you did?" The word 'Jessica' upset.

"Calm down. I'll buy a beautiful dress, "Siwon said as she helped him up.

"I'm Dirty!" He shouted again.

"You're still beautiful anyway. Do not get angry again, "said Siwon.
"Aish! It ! "Muttered 'Jessica'. Siwon immediately reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

"This," said Siwon. As he held out his handkerchief.

"You have to replace it, Masi," said 'Jessica' while standing. He refused handkerchief that is  belonging to Siwon. "Aish! This is Sicca's new dress, she must be mad at me,"muttered 'Jessica'.
Siwon looked at him slowly and wiped his dirty face.

"Wa ... what do you want Masi," he yelled.

"Just clean up your lovely face, honey" Siwon replied with a smile. "You do not have to worry you're so pretty, Yeobo." He said and winked. 'Jessica' covering his face, it felt hot.

"You think I'm going to forgive you, Masi!” teased 'Jessica', trying to hide his feelings. Siwon looked surprised to hear it.

"Honey, are you mad me?" Said Siwon with a sad face. "Mianne, honey ... hikh ... hikh ... hikh" he began to sob. 'Jessica' which saw it become doubtful. He was upset but also sorry to see Siwon was almost in tears.

"Well, Masi! You are Namja right? Do not cry! I hate whiny boy! "He said harshly. Siwon heard it immediately eliminate his tears. 'Jessica' was still looking away at him slowly, "Well! It's better! You are better if you smile, Siwonnie!" He said as pinching Siwon cheek.
"Ah! Honey, you are so nice to me," said Siwon. 'Jessica' just giggled. How could he resist the boy into it. Siwon mused, he was stunned to see 'Jessica’s' smile.

"Siwon-ah! Sicca! Where are you?" called Grandpa Choi.

"Sicca! Sicca! Siwon-ah!" called Grandpa Kim.

"Grandpa!" Call Siwon.

"Where were you two?" asked Grandpa Kim and Grandpa Choi simultaneously.

"Just messing around here, Grandpa!" Said Siwon. 'Jessica' silence. Siwon was still holding her hand tightly.

"Sicca, your clothes is wet?" asked Grandpa Kim.

“ I… did I hit a puddle," said 'Jessica'.

"You'd better change her clothes or she wi'll catch cold," said Grandpa Choi.
"Well, see you next time, Choi!" said Grandpa Kim.

"Ne, we will meet again, Kim!" Grandpa said Choi.  "Siwon-ah, time to go home," said his grandfather.
"Ne," said Siwon. Siwon was not willing to let  ‘her’ go.

"See you later, Grandpa Choi! Siwonnie! "Says 'Jessica' being polite. He bowed respectfully. Siwon also  give a deep bow.

"We're going home!" Grandpa said Kim.

"Be careful on the way!" Grandpa said Choi. Grandpa Kim smiled. He took 'Jessica'. They turned stepped. Stay away from the park.

"Do you like our walk today?" asked Grandpa. 'Jessica' only nodded her head. "Goode!" said Grandpa Kim happily.

.
"Yeobo," Siwon murmured.

"Wae Siwon-ah? Did you forget something?" Asked his grandfather.

"Grandpa, I want to meet with 'Sicca' again!" Siwon said with a smile.

"Sure, you can meet her again later!" Said his grandfather confidence.

"A, wait a minute!" Said Siwon. He ran after Grandpa Kim and 'Jessica'. "Grandpa! Honey!!!" He called them.

"Wae?" 'Jessica' said.

Siwon stand there and tried to catch his breath. He moved closer to 'Jessica'. He kissed her forehead slowly. 'Jessica' made stunned. "Mianne, Honey! I will bring a beautiful dress for you. I promise!" he said after he kissed her forehead.

"Yo... you ...." Said 'Jessica' stuttering. Siwon just smiled smugly and showed his dimples.

.

.

.

TBC