Chapter 1

Something To Say

We first met at a party of a friend. You and me were the only one who came without a partner. During the dance time, when everyone gets their own partner, you and me stand at the opposite corner of the hall awkwardly while watching the other. After a few minutes, I went out of the hall to get some fresh air, so do you. COINCIDENTALLY. We stand side by side for a few seconds without a word spoken.

 

"Hey," I tried to break the awkward silent.

"Eung?" you responded. Your big, round eyes that were staring at night sky are now looking at me. It was so beautiful. That was the moment when I first fall in love with you.

"The party was... quite boring, huh?" I said.

"Yes, it's because I came here alone," you replied with a soft smile. The more I look at you, the more I fall in love with you.

"I'm Kim Heechul, nice to meet you," I said as I held out my hand.

"I'm Victoria, nice to meet you, too," you smiled brightly and shake my hand.

 

We had a chat and even exchanged phone number. After the party was over, I took you home as the night was getting darker and you didn't have any transportation to go home. We kept in touch and sometimes we hang out together. I still remember when I suddenly called you and told you to go to your veranda. You did as I told and I held out a bouquet of flower and say "Happy Birthday, dear Victoria". You were so touched by the surprised event and cried. I took you to the nearby garden. We were talking about stuff and I suddenly stopped.

 

"What's wrong?" you asked while looking straight into my eyes.

"I've been meaning to tell you this earlier but, I think this is the right time" I look into your eyes and tried to gather my confidence.

"Tell me about what?" you asked carefully.

"I like you. I've fall in love with you since the first day we met" I confessed my feeling and you just stand there without saying anything as you were taken aback.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Your eyes became teary and you suddenly hugged me and said "Yes, I would!"

 

We spent our times together. We went to the amusement park, watched movies, enjoyed the sun set and all the things a couple could do. I remember your smile never leaves your lips. Whenever I'm down, you were always there with me and cheered me up. Every weekends, you would come to my house to spent the day together. 

 

You would help with the groceries and decorate my house as you know that I'm busy with my works. On the morning, as soon as you arrived at my house, you would make me sandwich with a cup of milk for breakfast. Sometimes, after you'd done helping me with the household chores, we would watch a movie while having ice cream. Sometimes, we would read books together. Sometimes, we would listened to music together. Sometimes, we would take pictures together and put it in our photo book.