You Are Here.....

"WhatsApp LOVE"

 

 

Jieun  :  Yahh…. Why don’t you use facebook?

Suho: It’s boring.

Jieun:  Then, what about twitter?

Suho: It’s nuisance.

Jieun: Ok…then  what about tumblr?

Suho: Not interested!!!

Jieun: um….. then WhatsApp?

Suho: WhatsApp??

Jieun: Yes!  ( She said with a fist in the air)… Give  me your mobile! I will download it , make you an account  and then I’ll add me myself.

Suho: OK! ( He said with a chuckle on his face.)

Jieun: Here, take it and message  me always! Don’t add other especially girls ( Warned Jieun with raised brows)

Suho: (chuckled…) Yes. Mam!! ( Teased Jieun with a salute)

Jieun just pecked his cheeks in return.

 

 

 

 

February 5, 2014

Room is dark, damp and dull. Nothing feels lively, not even vigorous Jieun.  Outside, the sun stood right above the head brightly as ever as it could be but it won’t be able to make her happy.

Sunny Days , Happy  Days…Cross that out!

Jieun fumbled on her bed, her hand moving here and there trying to find a thing. A thing she used the most – her white colored Samsung Galaxy Note 3- whose case had a picture of her and Suho  tightly hugging each other letting no space be allowed between them. Finally, she found it. She unlocked her phone and went to her application store and opened her WhatsApp account. She  wrote a message to one and only contact on her WhatsApp, who was none other than Suho.

 

=  <3   Suho, I love you.  I  know you love to hear it….hehe…. reply soon.

12:30 pm

 

 

A tear trickled   down her eyes making it blur.

After 1 hour, she still got no reply.

 

 

=Yahh…… Are you angry with me? Why don’t you reply? I miss you so badly…. <3

1:30 pm

 

 

Tears again started welling up in her eyes, she wanted nothing more but than a reply.

After 30 minutes...

 

 

= I am sorry ,if I did  something wrong but please reply! You know I hate it the most. If you reply now, I’ll even drink that bitterguard juice you made everytime when I fell sick……

2:00 pm

 

 

No more tears formed as even her tear glands had drought.

She got up from her bed and stood nearby her bed. She stared right at a frame, a frame which had Suho  posed like a ballerina….that brought a slight smile  in her face.

 

=Yahhh…remember when we went to that ballet dance performance because you wanted our future child to be ballet dancer…..hahaha..you were so excited for our engagement, our marriage and our children and our future. I want to see that performance again with you. Want to join me? Shall I buy tickets for tomorrow?

2:04pm

 

Suddenly, she felt energized thinking about watching the performance with Suho. So, she grabbed her purse and her phone, wore her shoes and ran out of her apartment. Jieun who was always precise about her looks now didn’t even cared what she looked like. She didn’t even think that she just woke up from her bed. She haven’t combed her hair or took a bath, she didn’t even brushed her teeth. She was in a hurry to get the tickets, two tickets for Suho and her. She caught a cab and went to Kirin Ballet Theatre.

Anxious to get those tickets in her hand, she compelled the cab driver  to drive faster. As the cab hault at its destination, she gave the driver the cash with the changes and ran to book two tickets at the front counter of the theatre. At last she got her 2 tickets of the performance for tomorrow at  5:00pm.

 

= yippee…. I got two tickets. It’s tomorrow at 5 pm. Shall we meet her or will you pick me up? Like the way you always do….

2:56 pm

 

 She again had her eyes filled with tears. The tears that dried had now again started to form. She wiped her tears and walked back to her apartment. On the way to home, at the T.V. showroom,she saw something that caught her eyes.. it was a photo of Suho  visualized in a news.

 

=yahhhhhh…  you are on T.V.  Omg! Omg! You look handsome on the suit with that cute red bow tie which was both chosen by me. I guess I did a good job. <3

3:16 pm

 

She stared at those flashing news which were of yesterday for a while and a while and a while. She had nowhere to go. Now,  when she didn’t go home faster, no one  would phone her  or message her and ask her  if she reached home or scold her for going home late. The pain of being left alone began encroaching her heart. Only then the realization hit her. Suho was gone, gone forever …….just gone……..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 4,2014

NEWS: A boy named Kim Suho had been killed because of a drunk-driving accident. While the drunk driver had been admitted  to the hospital, the victimized person died on the spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

= Tell me, you are still there. Please tell me, you are not  dead. Please don’t be dead. How could you die on the Biggest Day of our life? “Jieun and Suho engagement party” Remember the banner we made together. I still wanted to spend more time with you. I wanted to peck your cheeks until they turned rosy…. I wanted to have your babies and watch them dance with you!! Yahh.. please reply!!!!   I really lov

4:01 pm

 

She kneeled down at the street. It even became a burden to stand up.  Her eyes which were swelled from crying a lot, still had  the fountain of tears left and there right at that busy street, she cried her heart out. She cried so loudly that people began to pity her. But, she didn’t  want all those pity from stranger. She just wanted was her Suho.

 

After 1 year,

 

= Hey… just because you don’t reply doesn’t mean that I will stop messaging you! I guess I am stubborn.. I don’t know, when I am here, I feel like you are there smiling nerdly at my messages….. and hey!!! HALLOWEEN  is coming soon. So, want to come back as a ghost  J  oh! I am late for work. I will message  you after work.

Love you SUHO <3