Kris' Crappy Summer Job

Kris' Crappy Summer Job

There were many things he thought of that would be a great way to spend his break. Going out on a road trip with friends. Fishing. Venturing across the boarder into the United States because they would be so badass. However, much to his disappointment, none of them were on the agenda for the tall, lanky Chinese boy. And to rub salt into the rather big wound Kris was wearing a pizza slice suit whilst standing on the footpath handing out flyers. There were so many better things than this. He could get through this. Right? Everyone had a crappy job at some point. Heck he remembered hearing about his friend, Alex’s last job. Cleaning toilets. Kris shuddered at the thought. Thank god that wasn’t him.
 

Sadly the only upside to the job Kris had at the current point in time was the fact it was cold outside but the suit was warm. He could think of no other upsides.
 

“Hi would you li-“
 

The passerby waved their arm dismissively and continued on their way. He huffed. Obviously they couldn’t handle his cheesy pepperoni goodness. At this rate, the 6 bucks an hour was looking pretty abysmal considering what he was actually doing for the cash. It must be illegal him working for such a low rate. Then again the money was handed to him upfront in person. Not that it ever lasted long; he always spent it on soft toys. His cheeks filled with a pink tinge. No one could ever know of his babies.
 

Then the moment he hoped would never happen, happened… And dear god did it . His brows furrowed as he concentrated on ignoring the itch. That damn itch that would not let go. Kris took a deep breath. No matter what, he thought to himself, No matter what DO NOT scratch your balls! The battle was on. It was two to one but Kris was certain he would win. No matter what. He. Would. Never. Scratch. His. Balls. In. Public. With a grunt he looked at his watch.

“One more hour. Just one more.”
 

A defining moment in his life, he thought. It would define him for the rest of his life. If he were to scratch, everything would go down the toilet. Fast. And in spiraling circles as if someone… flushed it all away. He had to fight back a manly tear. There was no way he would give into nature. Nature could run its course, but not in Kris’ sewerage pipes. He really needed to stop with the toilet related analogies.
 

Slowly the minutes ticked by. The itch got worse.
 

“Half an hour.” He groaned under his breath.
 

Just half an hour and he was free to go home and scratch all he wanted. However, until then it would be fighting on like the warrior he was. Kris had too much to lose.
 

“Escuse me…” A little voice said.
 

Kris looked down at the small kid, blinking their huge eyes at him. He raised a brow.
 

“What kid? Did you want to buy pizza?”

The boy shook his head and pointed to Kris’ hand now situated on the piece of pepperoni on the suit …. On his crotch. “You really shouldn’t scratch in public.”
 

He eyes widened and he pulled his hand away slowly, staring at his hand accusingly. Everything…. Everything was gone. Now no one would take him seriously. Around him his life came crashing down. All he lived for and strived for… gone. Like dust in the wind.
 

“I can’t stay here… I must leave.”

“Where to mister?”

“Korea…. Seoul…..”
 

And with that our intrepid hero sprinted away down the road into the sunset to prepare for the SM Auditions.