chapter four

A Shy Love (DROPPED)

“What?! Are you serious?” Seohyun gaped by what Nicole said.

“It’s true. He suddenly volunteered to be in our team and Baekhyun and Sehun also followed him.”

“Oh my god.”

“My thoughts exactly. You have no idea how jealous So Eun and the other girls is. They were vying his attention to be in the same group as them. Thank god that Hara is with group. She isn’t that ‘crazy’ with Luhan.” Nicole rolled her eyes. She obviously thought that these girls were a bit lunatic over Luhan. She liked him too but not to the level these girls were in.

“Yeah. Whatever. Just let’s go on with this and we could go home early.” Seohyun and Nicole walked over to Baekhyun’s desk. She can see Luhan and Sehun were already there and currently in conversation of some topic that she don’t know. Somehow her heart thudded suddenly.

“Hi... Seohyun?” Baekhyun greeted her as soon as she neared them.

            Seohyun frowned as why Baekhyun said her name alone and not Nicole. She turned to her side and he could see that Nicole wasn’t there so she looked around and ignored the three guys until she saw Nicole talking to Hara. As she saw Nicole and Hara are coming over, she turned to the males.

She could see six pair of eyes was looking at her. Somehow she felt like she was a freak in some kind of a show and those guys were staring at the freak. Automatically she shuddered at the stupid notion. Still not paying them any attention, she waited until her friend came beside her.

“Hi guys...” Nicole said cheerfully as she approached them. The boys replied back as cheerfully as Nicole. Meanwhile Luhan just looked and nodded.

As Nicole took charge and introduced each and every one of us, Seohyun just kept quiet and take note at each one of them. It’s not like that she didn’t know them and they didn’t know her because that is obviously a lie. She knew them but not that well due to they have never really talked that much.

Seohyun began to talk nervously. But in the end, she began to relax and felt confident. She didn’t want to decide on anything yet as this is still their first day and honestly, she herself have no idea what to serve at the festival. So she asked all of them to go back and think about the concept and some ideas for the menus and after they met again probably three to four days from now and they would discuss and decides then. The short meeting ended and they prepared to go back home.

 

After she said goodbyes to Nicole and Hara since their home are in the same path, she turned and walked by the familiar path. She was relieved that the guys were serious on this even though she knew how playful they were. They did asked things that they were confused and she couldn’t asked for anything better as she preferred them asking till they understood rather than not and were careless about all of the things she said.

But, she really can’t help but noticed Luhan were quiet and only talked to Sehun and Baekhyun. ‘So, why I felt disappointed by that? Something is really wrong with me. But I couldn’t figure it out.’ So, she went home with a question mark that constantly bugging her to find the answer.

 

 

The next day passed through without anything fun happens. It’s the usual stuff exactly like days before. Seohyun decided to stay back for a while and went to the library as it was the day that she should have returned the book she borrowed.

“Hi... I wanted to return the book I borrowed last week.” She greeted the librarian who   was on duty and she showed the book to the librarian.

“Oh okay... wait a minute.” 

Seohyun saw the librarian in front of her doing something with the computer so she looked around and think whether or not she wants to borrow some of the books again. She turned back to the librarian as the other girl was calling her.

“It’s done. You can borrow some if you wanted to.”

“Thanks. I think I should so I just going to look and see first.”  She nodded at her and continued wandered off to see the reference books.

She searched for a Korean history reference book as she remembered that she had to write an essay about it. As soon as she found, she grabbed it hurriedly and suddenly the book slipped and fell on the floor. She did bend to get it but was startled when someone grabbed it first and held it toward her. She looked up and suddenly her heart beats fast again.

Seohyun saw Luhan held the book to her but she didn’t move. She can’t move. She was still dumbstruck just by looking at him.

“Ummm... your book?”

Seohyun realized that Luhan was talking to her and she felt heat rushing to her face. She cleared and took the book from him.

“Sorry. I was just... umm... never mind.”

“Okaaayyy...” He mumbled slowly but Seohyun still heard it and once again she was blushing. The situation was awkward as both of them didn’t know what to say. She was looking at everything else but him as though the surrounding were suddenly intrigued her. And Luhan was shifting his glances between her and the books besides him. It was so damn awkward as Seohyun felt that she wants the ground to swallow her rather than facing the awkwardness and these strange feelings she’s having right now.

“So you’re reading history huh?” She was startled as Luhan was talking to her. Even if it was just a question.

“Ha...? History?”

“Yeahhh... the one in your hands.” He pointed to the book that Seohyun held.

“Uhhh... it’s for reference, I guess? Well I have to write an essay about the Joseon dynasty. So, that’s explains the book.”

“Oh... that reminds me that i should have one too. For the homework of course. It’s kinda hard doing it without references as i have little knowledge about Korean history.”

Seohyun just nodded as she doesn’t really know what to reply at that. And the awkwardness occurred again.

“So... this is awkward. Ummm... i’ll just grabbed this and see you later.” Luhan took a reference book that exactly the same as the one in Seohyun’s hand and walked away towards the librarian.

She still stood there and scolding herself for not attempting a conversation with Luhan. ‘God, you’re so stupid. Seohyun-ahh...that guy were talking to you. As in, TALKING TO YOU. And you stood there like a stone. He’s definitely won’t talk to you again. But wait, why did i wanted to talk to him like a lot? He’s just a friend. An acquaintance.’

So why did she felt disappointment engulfed her?

 

 

As Seohyun walked out the school, she saw Luhan stand alone. She remembered he said see her later. She thought he was going to see her tomorrow or he just merely said it out of courtesy. ‘So, see me later as in see me LATER?’  She couldn’t help but feel giddy at that.

She did want to walk and say something to him but she didn’t. She walked past him and her heart thumped loudly. She ignored it and instantly felt like something was wrong and she also felt that someone was following her. She turned back and saw Luhan walked behind her. She saw Luhan smiled at her and she felt like her heart dropped at that moment. She did manage to smile at him albeit a nervous one. She shifted her glance and just continued walking.

He didn’t talk to her so she just walked in silence with a heart that continuously beats like a drum and with strange emotions filled her. And carved into a smile.

 

 

===============================================

 

 

ohhhh myyyy gawwwdd... i haven't being able to update like yeaaarsss.... please don't kill me LOL >_<

i did have a a good excuse for that so well....

my laptop's acting up, the keyboard just won't worked and when i wrote a draft, and it just being stubborn and i was literally mad and my mood and idea were like flushed down to the toilet. it didn't help with me having a writer's block or whatever they called it.

conclusion is laptop being a ***** + writer block = no mood = no update! so I AM TERRIBLY SORRY  FOR THOSE WHO'VE WAITED or not .. lol cheongmal mianhae chingus~

p/s= don't forget to support SNSD's comeback, i know it's late bla bla bla but MR.MR. is totally DAEBAAAKKKKK! i freaking LOVE the beat and the dance break. OHMAIGAH... THEIR SUITS WAS LIKE ;A; and i prefer the white one. ^^

so that's enough rambling for now. and please do enjoy~~