ILWS [1]

In Love with Star

"Kyaaaaaaa they're here already Minhee!!" Althea shouted as her favorite boy-band "EXO" entered our school. 

 

"Jinja??Where??" I asked Althea in a hurry. 

 

"They're there. Aish. A tall girl like you could see them." Althea said irritatingly.

 

"But it's so crowded in here." I said when a lot of fans started to get wild.

 

"Ah!Ahhh!Ouch!" Aish. Sasaengs really. Really brutal.

 

Suddenly I lost my balance. I closed my eyes when I'm about to fall. But to my curiosity I did not hit the floor. 

 

"Miss are you okay?" a tall man said to me while I was in his arms. He is wearing a mask. He removed it.

 

He might be the one who catch me earlier. Hmmm... he's handsome. Who is he? 

Suddenly I wondered where are the people around earlier?

 

"You almost fell to the stairs.Oh.I'm Chanyeol by the way...and you are??" he said while smiling cutely.

 

Hmm...Chanyeol?? I think I've heard it somewhere...

 

"I'm MinHee. Nice meeting you. Thank you for saving me." I replied to him.

 

I tried standing up but I failed. Ouch! Gosh....What happened to my foot??

 

"Looks like you got a sprain huh?" Chanyeol said while he looked at me while trying to stand up.

 

It might be because of the sasaeng fans earlier. They might had stepped on my foot a while ago.

 

To my surprise he suddenly carried me and brought me to the clinic.

 

"Hyung!!!There you are!Were looking for you!Where the heck did you have gone to?" a man with Rainbow hair said

when he entered the clinic.

 

"Oh.Mianhae. I just brought a friend in here. She got a sprain earlier. Hope you guys understand." Chanyeol said to the guy.

 

"Yeah it's okay. I'm Se Hun by the way. Nice meeting you." he introduced himself to me.

 

"I'm Min Hee. Nice meeting you too oppa." I replied him.

He said goodbye then he left the clinic.

 

"Well I should be going now..." Chanyeol oppa said.

 

"Okay. Thanks again for earlier." I thanked him again.

 

"Nevermind that. Can I call you as my friend now?" he asked me while smiling.

Ohhh...His smile.That cute smile that no one could resist.

 

"Of course!" I said happily.

 

"Promise?" he said while extending his pinkie to me and signaling for a pinkie swear.

I extended my pinkie too and does a pinkie swear to him while saying "Promise."