Chapter 2

Heterochromia

“So, your Jang Dongwoo right?” The girl, who earlier introduced herself as Lee Raejin, asked. Her eyes were twinkling as she stared at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo smiled and nodded, there was just something about Raejin that never failed in making Dongwoo giddy; maybe it's because the two of them were soul mates.

“Stop trying to scare him Rae,” The other man, who still hadn't introduced himself to Dongwoo, scolded Raejin and playfully pinched her nose before turning back at Dongwoo. “I’m Lee Howon, this idiot’s soul mate,"He spoke with an obvious Busan accent.

“I’m not the only one now,” Raejin squealed and sat beside Dongwoo, wrapping her arms around his torso and leaned her head to Dongwoo’s shoulders. “I am so lucky! I’ve got two hot boys as my soul mate.” Raejin sighed and closed her eyes. Dongwoo blinked at her before raising his head and caught Howon’s stare.

“What?” He voiced out, having felt uncomfortable by Howon’s heavy stare.

“We really have the same pair of eyes, your left eye has that same sparkle as mine whenever it gets hit by sunlight,” Howon said with a soft smile on his face. Dongwoo blinked. What?

“Is that supposed to be a bad thing?” He instead laughed it off, for the lack of knowledge on how to respond to the man’s earlier comment.

“Not really,” Howon replied, leaning back on his chair and stared him in amusement. “It’s actually a good thing, that way I know we really are soul mates.” Before Dongwoo could reply, a sharp nail dug on his left cheek – it was Raejin’s finger.

“That’s unfair you guys are flirting without me!” She pouted and turned to the other side, huffing. Both Dongwoo and Howon looked back to each other before they both bursted out laughing, not wasting a moment in attacking the sulking Raejin until she was laughing along with the two boys.

Dongwoo would beg to argue but this was definitely the best time of his life.

---

“So I was thinking of getting this one, what do you think?” Raejin voiced out, Dongwoo peaked over her shoulders and towards the magazine she was holding.

“I think the other one would suit you better, It’ll accent your skin tone more," He finally decided after observing the clothes printed on the magazine. “What do you think Howon?” he turned towards the purple-loving man who was currently resting against his side.

Howon lazily looked at both his and Raejin’s expectant before shrugging. “Just choose whatever you want, It’ll still look good on you anyway," The boy replied before closing his eyes yet again and leaning on Dongwoo’s side, making Dongwoo wrap an arm around him to steady him against his side.

It had already been a month since they all first met and the three of them became inseparable. Dongwoo ditched his childhood best friends for the sake of his soul mates and has since yet to regret it. (Not that Woohyun and Sunggyu were complaining. The two are probably more than happy he stopped hanging out with them, they didn’t need to feel guilty anymore in making Dongwoo the third wheel always. But they still talk now and then.)

Dongwoo blinked at his soul mate who was making himself comfortable on his side before turning back to his other soul mate, immediately having a mini panic attack at the heart breaking expression she wore while looking at a sleeping Howon. “You know Howon’s right, anything would look good on you.”

Raejin snapped back at him and enthusiastically nodded after seeing the sincere expression he held. “I know that very well Dongwoo, I am beautiful. It’s just that I have never heard Howon say that…” she trailed off. Dongwoo cursed Howon in his mind before focusing back to Raejin.

“Hey, you're beautiful okay?” Dongwoo said with a small, sweet smile. Taken aback, Raejin stared at him in shock before smiling beautifully, snuggling to the side opposite of where Howon was and also made herself comfortable there.

“Thanks Dongwoo, you know I’m really lucky to have you and Howon right?” She said with a smile. Dongwoo laughed a little and raised his other hand to her hair, caressing it comfortingly with all the intentions on making her fall asleep.

“I know; you never fail in telling us that every day.”

“I can’t help it okay? It’s the truth anyways.” Dongwoo only chuckled before tilting his head and resting it on top of Raejin.

“I love the both you," She spoke again before letting the heavenly feel of Dongwoo’s fingers on her hair lull her to sleep.

Dongwoo smiled softly at the sight of both his soul mates sleeping figures rested on his sides.

“I love the both of you too.”
 


A/N: So… guess who came back from the dead! Yup, that’s me…. Please don’t kill me for taking this long on updating TT.TT

Anyway, I’m surprised by how a lot of people liked this… truthfully I got pressured when I saw the amount of subscribers and I even changed this chapter three times…. And I’m still not satisfied with it XD So I’d like to apologize for this really crappy update. I promise to make the next one better (and write more Yadong moments, that’s what you all are here for right??? /winks/)

Don’t forget to comment, they’re my endorphin XD

Edited by rumourhasit12~