Happy VIrthday

23th Birthday of a Panda
(I really sorry if the chapter have some error. I hope it can be readed♥ If you find any mistakes, I'd appreciate you notified me.
Thank U for be here. Enjoy~ ) ♥
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Happy Birthday, maknae!" Chanted almost all the YG as soon as SeungHyun hyung pulled my blindfold. It was incredible. Much of the agency, including people who I didn't crossed for centuries, was there present, smiling under the ornate of golden globes, garlands and posters with congratulations to SeungRi. To me. All this was for me. I was thunderstruck for a moment, stunned by so much attention and dedication of my family,  because that consider them, until SeungHyun, still beside me, gave me a slight pat on the shoulder, smiling.
"Happy birthday, maknae." He repeated. Inevitably, my eyes watered and he hugged me momentarily. Just he left me go, everyone present began to approach me, to congratulate me on my 23 just turned, to hug me, or just to give me pats on the back because they couldn't get closer because of the crowd around me. I distributed handshakes, hugs and thanks.
When there wasn't any person who hadn't wished me a happy birthday, Youngbae announced the start of the party while the lights began down and slowly increased the volume of a music that wasn't heard before. The crowd dispersed and I looked around, confused. There was someone missing. I was greeted YG's column of models, of actors, of musicians. I was greeted all soloists. I was greeted the groups. I was greeted SeungHyun, Youngbae, DaeSung, Ji... Ji wasn't greeted me.
Bae put an arm around my shoulders.
"Looking for something, birthday boy?" He asked me smiling.
"No... Yes. Where is JiYong?" He turned his head in every direction as I did a few seconds ago and looked at me, with face of 'I have no idea'.
"He should be here... Although, come to think of it, I haven't seen him all day." My jaw dropped, causing that I was remain bowled.
I neither had seen all day Jiyong. It was my birthday and he hadn't even appeared. Not a message. Nothing. Where he was?
Bae saw my face of indignation and took my arm, guiding me to the middle of the place.
"Come on, little panda. He will come... just enjoy the party we have prepared for you." I let go of him and we danced right there encouraging the other guests do likewise.
Lacked some minutes to midnight. The moment it cease to be 12/12, the anniversary of my birth.
Exhausted from dancing with everyone, I pulled away from the others carefully and walked to a long table full of drinks and snacks located near the open front door. I took a can without noticing how well contained, opened it and started drinking it. Whatever it was, it had a strong taste of alcohol.
I began to wonder. Where was my favorite hyung? Had he forgotten about my birthday? Or, maybe not care? Was I who not care?
I took months feeling very weird being in the presence of my leader. Just being near him made ​​me edgy and I dying of anxiety internally when I be away from him. What was wrong with me?
Suddenly, I was thrown heavily of the arm out of the room while the door closed behind me, making my can hit the ground spilling all its contents.
"SeungRi!" Protested an unmistakable voice. "Why no one told me they were going to hold a party in your honor?!"
"Ji!" I exclaimed loudly excited with wide eyes. There he was! Faced to me, in that desert hallway! "Emmh... I... neither was aware. Are you not invited?"
"Yes, I am, but, Nobody said it would be a party! And much less so great." He frowned in confusion.
"Ah, okay..." I said undestanding. "They didn't tell you for don't ruin the surprise." I smiled.
"I don't ruin surprises!" Fought back himself, offended.
"You do." He opened his mouth to reply, but I interrupted him. "Still, if you were invited, why did not you come?"
"Yes, I came! But, to see that there were so many people... I went." Raised much eyebrows and bit her lower lip, repentant.
"What? Why?" I questioned disappointed.
"I know it's very difficult when is that person's birthday, but was hoping to find you alone to give you my gift..." He explained distressed. I looked him confused. What would he want give me that couldn't deal it someone else? "Still, I came back for you." I just sighed.
"Look, I've been missing you all day," I don't yet know why I said that! "and I was feeling very sad, because it's almost midnight, and my favorite hyung has not congratulated me for my birthday and..." Before I could finish the sentence, Ji took me by the shoulders and pushed me towards him. When I collided against his body, he wrapped the arms around my neck and stared at me.
"What time is it?" He asked. I raised my shaking wrist to the height of my eyes and I descried the time.
"23 hours, 58 minutes." I announced as my hands automatically directed to his waist, without my ordered them.
"Excellent." He said as he brought his face to mine and placed a kiss on my lips. Short. Wet. Perfect. That simple contact of a couple of seconds had managed to send violent but pleasant electric currents through my body. "Happy Birthday Lee SeungRi." Added as he smiled when separated their lips of my contact.
I was paralyzed, not moving the place. He neither moved away from me. He stared at me, as if expecting an answer.
"What came that?" I asked finally.
"Didn't you like it?" He inquired inflating cheeks.
"What if I didn't...?" Unable to finish the sentence, I looked to both sides of hallway and went back to stick my lips to his, taking him by surprise. I half opened them a little, inviting him silently to do the same and asking permission for my tongue from entering his mouth, to which he agreed and fiddled with her in hands of the him. 
We kissed of passionate way for a while that I don't know say how much would have lasted. I had lost track of time. We both had lost track of everything. No matter the place, time... nothing.
... that until the noise of the door opening brought us to reality, making we parted abruptly.
SeungHyun hyung was standing in front of us, looking us alternately to Ji and me, puzzled. I stared back awkward and I turned to Ji, who just rolled his eyes and winked towards hyung, who laughed.
"Happy birthday maknae." He said singsong for third time in the evening as he turned to go back to the party. "Try not to take so long, okay? What would panda's birthday without him?" And went into the room, closing the door behind him.
I smiled in amusement faced the ridiculous scene that had just happened and I looked at Ji.
"I liked my birthday present." I let him know.
"I knew it would." He bragged.
"How...?"
"SeungRi. I've seen you lately. Your reactions when I approach you... I've always liked you, so it makes me very happy know that finally you applicable me." That said, I was approached again and positioned his hands on my waist, sticking to me. Then he added in a whisper. "Because you do. Right?" I swallowed, nervous. That had been a pure confession. Was I ready for...? Hell. Of course I do.
"Sure." I assured firm voice , plucking so a smile from his face. "I love you Kwon JiYong." And I took his chin to bring close a once more his lips to mine, kissing him with gentleness and feeling like he returned me the kiss.
"I also love you Lee SeungHyun. Happy Birthday."
"Already is not my birthday." I mentioned verifying the time in my watch. He took my hand and, rolling his eyes in white, did gesture to walk in direction to the bathrooms.
"Then... Can't I give you more presents?" He asked raising eyebrows and doing a slight pout. I opened the eyes with emotion. The night had just to start...