That Day, Now

I Promise

 

Noel had no idea when Seunghoon was going to get  home, for all she knew, it could be anywhere between now, or five in the morning. But Noel did know, as she sat in the center of Seunghoon's bed, wearing one of his favorite t-shirts and a pair of floral tights, was she missed him with all of her heart. It had only been a few months since Seunghoon's team won the show, and since he and his friends have begun training for their debut, and Noel understood that he was going to busy, that he was not going to be home as much as he used to. Noel understood that there were going to be days when she did not see her boyfriend at all, and for the most part she was okay with that, because in her heart, she knew, that he would eventually come home to her, that she was going to wake up and see his peaceful face there next to hers. However, as the time elapsed and Seunghoon's schedule began to change constantly, keeping him away from Noel for days, she found it more and more difficult to accept the fact that he was becoming an idol. Because now, it wasn't just a few long hours that Noel did not see Seunghoon, it was days, days that she did not hear his sweet voice. And every passing minute, every passing second, that Seunghoon spent away from Noel, killed her. Everyday would seem to pass at a painstakingly slow pace, and each second that ticked away only reminded Noel of the days she and Seunghoon used to spend night and day together, wrapped in each other's arms and how much she missed that feeling of waking up with Seunghoon. But no matter how much pain she suffered for being away from Seunghoon, Noel only found herself displaying happiness and joy in his presence. So even if Noel was hurting, Seunghoon never saw it, because there was no way she was going to ruin his dream, not after he had come so far and worked so hard to achieve it. Noel and Seunghoon had been going out four, going on five years now, and they had been through some rough patches here and there. But nothing compared every single year, since Seunghoon had competed in Kpop star, he had only improved and gotten better, at both rapping and dancing, both of which were his life, next to his girlfriend. But nowadays, Noel was not too sure she was on that list any more.
 
"No...do-don't think like that Noel...you promised you would..never think like this..." Noel scolded herself, wrapping her arms around herself and sinking into the mattress. Noel hated thinking such somber thoughts, because in her heart she knew that Seunghoon still loved her, that he only failed in to display it because he was always away, at least that's what she kept telling herself. As Noel laid there, wrapped in her own arms, she thought about it, she thought about those years after Seunghoon was eliminated from Kpop star. Noel thought about how they were some of the hardest and most challenging times  in their relationship, the stress and the hurt was just so heavy on his Seunghoon's heart.
 
Noel found herself giving way to tears as she thought about the many times she and Seunghoon argued, as she thought about all of the fights they had, and over trivial and small things. But things were not trivial and small this time, no, Noel was hurting, her heart aching with a pain she had not felt in a long time.
 
(Two years ago)
 
Noel was laying on bed, resting her eyes a bit before getting up to prepare a dinner for herself and Seunghoon, tired from having cleaned all day. A soft smile tugged at Noel's lips as her ears picked up on the sound of Seunghoon's light footsteps enter the room. 
 
"Jagiya? Are you okay?" The sound of Seunghoon's honey sweet voice filled Noel's ears, making that soft smile grow wider.
 
"I'm fine...just...resting a bit..." Seunghoon tiptoed over to Noel and bent down to hug his precious girlfriend,
 
"Ah...okay, I'm just making sure that you are feeling alright." Seunghoon hugged Noel from behind, pressing a quick kiss to the top of her head,
 
"...I'm about to go to the dance studio for a bit alright? Get a few hours of practice in for today." Noel sighed at the feeling of Seunghoon pulling away from her, her lips setting into a straight line as what he just told her registered in her brain. Noel sat up and looked over at Seunghoon to see him packing away towels and sweats. Sliding out of the bed, Noel walked over to where Seunghoon was standing placing his things in a bag, and wrapped her arms around him from behind, 
 
"again!?...didn't you already go earlier today?" Noel asked, her voice a little weak form exhaustion. Seunghoon glanced down at Noel and smirked before averting his attention back to his things,
 
"No...I went to the recording studio earlier ...I have practiced any dancing today..." Noel rolled her eyes,
 
"...do you have to go? Can't you just....take a break and....stay here..." Noel asked, trying to get the annoyance out of her voice. 
 
"...why? What's the matter?" Seunghoon asked, alarm laced in his tone of voice,
 
"Nothing is the matter...I just," Noel paused and stepped away from her boyfriend, 

"...I just want you to be here....with me...you've been so...so busy with dancing and...and rapping that its like you forget about me...I miss you Seunghoon..." Noel could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as Seunghoon fnished folding up a towel and placed it in his bag, walking over to wrap his arms around her waist.
 
"Jagiya, I'll be back later on tonight...we could spend time then....but right now I have to go practice..." Noel shook her head and stepped away from Seunghoon, he had been so caught up in practicing that he barely spent any time with her, always leaving to the recording or dance studio, staying away for hours, almost the entire day. 
 
"...no you don't...you just...don't want to be around me..."  Noel muttered as she folded her arms across her chest and began to walk away from Seunghoon.  She knew he hated it when ever she said things like that, especially when not a single ounce of it was true. Especially when the last thing Seunghoon ever wanted to do was stay away from the love of his life.
 
"Noel what are you talking about!? You know I love you, and the last thing I want is to be away from you...you know that..." Noel shook her head and laughed mockingly,
 
"...hm...no, no I don't...because lately, you haven't been showing it..." Noel spat as she walked over to her dresser wraer and began pulling out tank tops and undergarments, placing her things in the bag she had lying on the floor next to her side of Seunghoon's bed. Seunghoon glanced over at noel to see her furiously packing her things away, 
 
"...Noel, what are you doing?" Seunghoon asked after a few seconds of just standing there watching his girlfriend fold away her garments,
 
"...what does it look like I am doing genius!? I'm leaving..." Seunghoon scoffed and rolled his eyes at Noel, she was being such a drama queen. Noel narrowed her eyes at Seunghoon, trying her absolute best to keep the tears that were collecting in her eyes from rolling down her cheeks, 
 
Do you even care? Noel wondered as she tore her eyes away from Seunghoon, who was no ignoring her and her childish behavior. Noel snatched one of her bras off the pile on her bed, about to toss it in the bag when a sudden burst of anger swept over her,
 
"...yo-you just don't get it...Seunghoon!" Noel exclaimed, her voice cracking with emotion as she hurdled the garment across the room and at Seunghoon's face. Seunghoon caught the bra in his hands, eyes wide with shock as he watched his girlfriend slowly lose her cool,
 
"....I thought i could deal with it Seunghoon...I thought everything would be okay...i was giving you your space....but...I'm tired Seunghoon....I am tired of always waiting for you to...to come back home! I am tired of cooking you a meal and you never being home to eat it...I am tired of wondering where you are at 12AM...i am tired of you coming home early from rehearsal and never having enough energy to talk to me...to hug me...to hold me... I am tired of crying myself to sleep because you forget to call me...I am tired of hurting because you are not here beside me...I am tired of waiting for you..." There was no sound in the room as Noel paused to catch her breath, the only sound being that of the garment that fell out of Seunghoon's large hands. He had no idea that Noel was feeling all of those emotions because of his absence, and maybe if he knew, then he would not spend so much time away. If only he had known sooner then he would make sure to cut his practices short, he would make certain to be home with his love. Had he known that Noel was not okay with him being gone so long, then he would have made the changes, any changes, to to satisfy his girlfriend, because that's just how much he loved her. 
 
"N-noel..." The girl did not respond to her name, she instead shook her head and forced a giggle,
 
"....you know..maybe I am just being selfish I don't know...but there was a time... when you could balance it...where you found time to rap...to dance... to spend time with me... but I guess now I know what is more important to you and...it's not me...and...I can't...I can't do this any more..." Noel zipped up here bag forcibly and placed it in her shoulder, turning quick on her heals and starting for the door,
 
"...Noel, you're not going anywhere!" Seugnhoon had ceased his packing and stepped away from his bag, his body going numb with every word that came forth from Noel's precious lips, hands trembling as he watched the girl's small had  cover the door knob,
 
"...watch me..." Noel breathed, glancing over her shoulder and looking Seunghoon dead in the eyes before opening the door and stepping out into the hallways.
 
Seunghoon shook his head free of the haze Noel's message caused his brain, taking long swift steps over to his door to stop the girl he loved so much from slipping away from him. Taking a few long strides down the hallway, Seunghoon quickly caught up with Noel, sidestepping her and standing tall above her, blocking her from taking any further steps down the hallway.
 
"You're not leaving..." Seunghoon whispered harshly,  trying his best to keep the raw emotion out of his tone, trying his best to maintain his patience with his girlfriend. Noel did not know how much pain she was causing Seunghoon at that moment, her words ripping his heart to pieces, pieces that burned and blazed the more she walked away from him.
 
Noel peered up at Seunghoon, tears falling from her eyes like drops of lead,
 
"Move, Seunghoon! N-now!"  Seunghoon folded his arms across his cheat defiantly, shaking his head slightly,
 
"I'm  not going anywhere...and neither are you..." Seugnhoon hissed, his tone harsh and cold, a tone Noel had never heard him possess before. Ever. Noel shut her eyes, exhaling heavily as she succumbed to the many emotions clawing at her insides, not sure which one she should choose to act by, but in this instance, she had no say.
 
"Get out of my way Seunghoon! I'm not going to tell you again." Seunghoon didn't move not one muscle, he simply stood there, staring down into his girlfriend's gorgeous round face, hating himself for being the reason for all of her frustration, for all of her sadness, for all of her heartache,
 
"...I'm not moving...and you are not leaving..." Noel did not know what was running through her veins there were so many emotions surging through her at once it was nauseating, and it only made her even more pissed off, even more sick of standing her waiting for Seunghoon. Without much consideration and much fury fueling her, Noel shoved Seunghoon into the wall and out of her way. Running toward the front door as if her life depended on it. Noel did not know what it was she planned to do when she stepped outside Seunghoon's apartment, she didn't know if she was really going to leave, or if she was going to sit outside his door and cry her heart out. 
 
But i love him too much to leave... Noel found the thought trickling into her head as she came with in a few feet of the door,
 
Then why are you leaving him? However, before Noel could even process the question that popped up into her head, the feeling of Seunghoon's strong arms wrap around her waist and lift her off of the ground and into his firm chest, engulfed her mind. On a normal day, Noel would love the feeling of Seunghoon's arms wrapped around her waist, holding her against him in a tight embrace, just the feeling of him touching her taking his breath away. But to was different, this very moment in time, was different. Instead of the warm fuzzy feelings Seunghoon normally elicited from her, Noel was over come by a wave of dizzying anger that made the simple touch from Seunghoon piss her off beyond belief. 
 
"Let me go Seunghoon!" Noel screamed as Seunghoon pulled her away from the door, twisting and turning in his arms
 
"Noel please...!" Seunghoon exclaimed, trying to keep the girl's arms from striking him in the face, trying to calm Noel down, his heart hurting as he observed how hellbent the love of his life was eager to get free of him. 
 
"I said let me...go!" Noel screamed again, this time twisting so violently she tore herself out of Seunghoon's arms, turning around to strike him across the face, her eyes still streaming tears.
 
A loud gasp fell from Seunghoon's mouth as he brought a hand up to rub his stinging cheek, his blood boiling a bit at the fact that Noel rose her hand at him. 
 
"Noel?" Seunghoon's voice was soft and soothing, not at all how Noel expected it to be after she hit him. Still clutching his burning cheek, Seunghoon reached out and grabbed Noel's hand, 
 
"Seunghoon please...let me go... you don't...you don't ...love me anymore..." Seunghoon peered at Noel, his eyes hard and cold, his eyebrows furrowed as tears welled up in his eyes,
 
"...please Seunghoon,  just...let me go...." Seunghoon kept the gentle grip he had on Noel's hand, pulling her toward him as she gradually fell to tears, her body beginning to shake slightly as sobs ripped through her body. 
 
"...you don't love me Seunghoon...you don't...you don't love me..." The tears finally fell from Seunghoon's eyes as Noel sobbed into his shirt, her tears soaking through and dampening his chest, her hands knotted up in the hem of his shirt, her knees knocking as she lost all of her strength. 
 
"...I won't let you go Noel...I can't..." Noel shook her head and started sobbing harder,
 
"Why not...why can't you let me go...?" Noel's whisper was muffled by Seunghoon's shirt but he still heard her voice, he still heard her question. Slipping his arms around his small and fragile girlfriend's waist, Seunghoon leaned down, his lips hovering over Noel's ear.
 
"..because...I love you too much to let you go...because if you left...then I would have nothing...no one...to work hard for...because I'd be empty...and lost...with out you..." Noel, whose eyes had been trained on the center of Seunghoon's chest the entire time, tears rolling down her cheeks, peered up at Seunghoon, her bottom lip disappearing between her teeth as she tried not to cry even harder,
 
"Bu-but Seunghoon...you're never here anymore..." Noel's voice broke as she whispered these words,  even larger tears swelling in her eyes, which only caused the tears that ran down face begin to relentlessly pour down his cheeks
 
"... I'm s-so s-sorry Noel....after everything th-that has happened...after what back at Kpop star...i just..." Seunghoon fell silent as the memory of that dreaded day he left the competition consumed his mind, as the image of Noel looking at him with such hurt in her eyes consumed his soul.
 
Noel shook her head the moment the words left his mouth, her heart dropping and closing some.
 
I'm so sorry Seunghoon. Noel thought, the sound of her own interal voice, frantic and cracked causing even more tears to fall from her eyes. 
 
How could I be so inconsiderate!? Noel mentally smacked herself, her chest heaving as she remembered all of the days that Seunghoon spent crying, sulking, because of his lost dream.
 
"Seunghoon I'm so sorry...I didn't kno-" Noel blurted, her voice nothing but a rush of cried words as a wave of tears, greater than any she displayed earlier, crashed over her. Noel not able to deal with her own inconsiderateness, with her own selfishness, shook her head and cried out,
 
"...I have to go...I'm so sorry Seunghoon...." Noel scrambled to her feet, blinded by the blur of tears dripping from her eyes, crumpling back down tot he ground, 
 
"...please...Noel...don't go...I love you...I need you..." Noel glanced over at Seunghoon and shook her head,
 
"... no you don't...Seunghoon you don't need me...i don't deserve you...I only cause you pain..." Noel cried out as she thought about how selfish she has proven to be in the past hour,
 
"An-and I cause you pain..." Noel in a much needed breath of air and shook her head again, 
 
"But Seunghoon..." It was Seunghoon's turn to shake his head, 
 
"...Noel you can't leave me..." Noel choked as the words hit her ears, her heart tearing in half. She could not believe herself, Noel could not believe that even for a second, she considered leaving Seunghoon. 
 
"No....Seunghoon I won't....I won't leave you..." Noel's voice was shadowed by her sobs, the remote notion of ever  considering leaving Seunghoon completely obliterated.
 
"...Noel I'm sorry for neglecting you all this time...I truly am...and I mean that with all my heart... just please...don't leave me..." Seunghoon cried these words,  Noel's heart shattering to a billion mini pieces.
 
"...Seunghoon...I love you too...so much...i would never leave you...I can't.... and I  apologize for...not being there for you....for being selfish...for causing you pain and being a burden...and I mean that with all my heart...baby I am so sorry...." Seunghoon looked up at Noel then, eyes glazed over from having cried so much.
 
"You're never a burden Noel....you never cause me pain...and you aren't being selfish...how could you ever think that!? If anyone was being selfish or any of those things...it was me..." Seunghoon slipped a hand under Noel's chin and gently forced her eyes to meet his,
 
"...I love you, Noel...you should be my first priority...my only priority...nothing else...and...and I was so caught up in...in trying to prove myself...that I lost sight of that..." Noel grabbed up Seunghoon's hands and placed a shaky kiss on each of his knuckles.
 
"...It's okay...Seunghoon...just...don't cry anymore... please..." Seunghoon stepped forward with such abruptness that Noel almost fell over, but before she could fall, Seunghoon wrapped his arms around her and held her tight against his chest.  her hair gently and rubbing small circles along Noel's back, Seunghoon pulled the bothnof them to the floortears rolling down their cheeks,
 
"....no...its not okay jagiya...and I promise you...that this will not happen again....I promise..." Seunghoon murmured into Noel's hair, moving his lips to hover in front of his girlfriend's,
 
"...and I promise to be there for you...every step of the way..no matter what...even if that means me waiting up until 4 in the morning to see you..." Noel smiled softly as Seunghoon began to play with her hair.
 
"...Noel...don't ever forget that I love you...because... I will never stop loving you...I cannot stop loving you....ever...promise me you won't forget that ...promise me that I will never hear you say other wise again..." Seunghoon brushed a hand against Noel's cheeks, wiping away her tears before leaning forward and pressing a passionate and rather rough kiss against her lips. Things easily got out of control bewteen the two as the they, eagerly, hungrily,  desperately kissed each other, their tongues battling for dominance, teeth nipping at each other's lips fingers tangling up in hair as they tugged at each other's head. It wasn't long before the room was filled with quiet and soft moans as they both got lost in each other's mouths. Pulling away slowly and lowering Noel down to the ground, Seunghoon's eyes delved into her, capturing her heart as he awaited her response. Seunghoon brushed his thumb over Noel's luscious lips, the anticipation for her answer great, his anxiety for something else greater. Noel smiled softly,  her swollen lips tugging in that grin that took Seunghoon's breath away,
 
"I promise,  Seunghoon...I promise..." Noel whispered as her boyfriend lowered himself on top of her and hungrily, passionately claimed her lips once more.
 
(FLASHBACK ENDS)
 
Noel lay on the bed now, knees clutched to her chest, tears rolling down her cheeks as she thought about that day, that precious and oh so important day that occurred so long ago.
 
"I promise...I promise..." Noel breathed as heavy sobs took over her body, her tears falling heavy onto the covers. For some reason, Noel did not know why it was she found herself thinking of that day, why it was she found herself wanting to break that promise. Maybe it was because she lay here on Seunghoon's bed, in one of his t-shirts,  missing him, wanting him, needing him to be there with her intead of out there training.
 
I'm being selfish again... Noel thought as that feeling of loneliness washed over her body, eating away at her insides at a quick pace, making sure to devour her.
 
Noel had no reason to feel this lonely,  at least that's what she told herself, over and over again, trying to drill into her head to never again put Seunghoon through the pain she made him suffer on that day. Trying over and over again to think about the times they did spend together,  even if there were not very many now a days. Laying her crying her heart out, Noel could not be upset with Seunghoon, because he was finally living the dream he worked so hard to obtain. He was happy and excited, his eyes glowing every time he walked into the house, no matter how late or how tired he was. Seunghoon was content and happy, and that's all Noel could ask for, because when he was happy, so is she.
 
Then why am i so miserble?  Noel thought as her sobs grew stronger, harder, her little heart beginning to break. She wanted Seunghoon.
 
"I promise..." Noel choked, trying her absolute best to keep that promise that she made to Seunghoon two years ago.
 
...just because...he's not here....doesn't mean he loves me any less....right? Noel thought to herself, pulling her knees even closer, hugging herself even tighter. No matter what Noel did, nothing compared to the way Seunghoon comforted her. Nothing. And as she laid here hugging herself, attempting to bring herself comfort, she found it even harder to maintain composure, Noel's sobs echoing off of the walls as she let herself break.
 
 
Seunghoon rubbed his eyes like a small child as he walked down the hallway toward his apartment, his keys jiggling brightly as he took each step. Glancing down at his watch, Seunghoon sighed, he wanted to come home and spend a little time with Noel,  but she was probably fast asleep by now.
 
"Stupid schedule..." Seunghoon grumbled as he hurried to unlock his door and get inside, the long days work catching up to his body. After all these months of training, Seunghoon thought he'd be used to the faint throbs of soreness, but as he stepped through his door his shoulders and back aching, he knew that it wss only his wishful thinking that made him believing such a thing. As Seunghoon took off his jacket and shoes, placing his bag on the floor next to the door, he looked around to see the place was spotless, then out of the corner of his eye, saw the cute pink bear shaped sticky note and heart shaped choclate in the center of the kitchen island.
 
I made dinner for you :D it's in the fridge...just wake me up when you get here and I'll reheat it for you.
 
-Love, your cheonsa
 
Seunghoon's lips turned up into a wide and extreme bright smile at the note, taking both the bear sticky and chocolate in the palm of his large hand. There was no way Seunghoon was going to wake Noel up at 3 in the morning just to reheat his food for him when he was more than capable of doing so himself.
 
 
"My cheonsa..." Seunghoon mused as he began toward the refrigerator. Seunghoon's eyes froze on a bottle of juice, his eyebrows furrowing as the soft sound of sobbing echoed behind him
 
"Noel!" Seugnhoon whispered loudly,standing up to his full height and shutting the door to the refrigerator.
 
I hope my baby girl's alright... Seugnhoon thought worriedly as he hurried across the living room and toward his the back.  
 
"Noel!?" Seunghoon whispered as he neared his door, knocking softly at the wood before turning the knob and stepping into his room. There Noel was, lying in the center of Seunghoon's bed, curled up into  a small fetus like ball, her shoulders shaking as she attempted to stop the tears from falling from her eyes. Seunghoon froze in the doorway, quietly watching as his love shaking with tears.
 
"Jagiya...are you okay?" Noel jumped at the sound of Seunghoon's voice so close, her heart practically jumping into .
 
It's happening again... Noel thought as a nauseating wave of dejavu washed over her, her mind replaying the beginning of the argument that broke out between her and Seunghoon so long ago. Noel pushed herself up into a sitting position, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands before turning around to face Suenghoon, but before she could twist her body around, the feeling of strong arms encircling her waist and pilling her into his body silenced, 
 
"...I'm...I'm fine Seunghoon...d-don't worry about me...ho-how was your day....I am sure your tired..." Noel tried not to sound as if she had been crying her heart out, she tried to ignore that cold feeling buried deep within her, but the tighter Seunghoon held her against his chest, the more difficult it became for her to control her emotions. 
 
"Noel...I know you've been crying...now tell me...what's the matter...please..." With that, Noel turned around in Seunghoon's arms, showing him her tear ridden face, 
 
"Oh jagi..." Seunghoon gasped as he noted just how much Noel had been crying, her cute nose red, her gorgeous eyes swollen and glistening with the threat of fresh tears.
 
"Noel what happened? Wh-why ae you crying?" Noel looked away from Seunghoon's face, staring daggers into his chest, 
 
"N-nothing...i just..." Noel shook her head. 
 
"Noel....you know can tell me..." Noel's lips began to tremble then, tears swelling in her eyes, 
 
"I missed you Seunghoon...I missed so much....and I just..." Noel shook her head and buried her face in Seunghoon's shirt,
 
"I was trying so hard not cry about it Seunghoon...I am trying so hard not be...a baby about this because I know...it's your dream....and...I want you to be happy..." Noel mumbled into Seunghoon's shirt, who sat there cradling his girlfriend, his hand rubbing small circles along her back. Seunghoon stared down at Noel's face, his lips tugging into a small and rather painful smile, 
 
"...Noel...I'm never happy if you aren't..." Seunghoon squeezed Noel into his body and sighed heavily, it was all his fault that his angel was hurting like this. 
 
"...you've been here for me through thick and thin...taking care of me when I hit my all time low...making sure to do everything in your power to make me happy again...and all i have done is put you through more pain, more suffering...you give me your absolute all while i...i only give you a part of me...and you deserve so much more than that....you deserve all of me..." Noel glanced into Seunghoon's eyes, her lips parting as if she were going to say something, but was silenced before she could even form a sound. Seunghoon crushed his lips against Noel's with such hunger and fervor that she could not help but immediately melt, any sense of logic completely gone, the very air in her lungs fleeing along with it.
 
"...and...i think...it's about time I start giving you...my all..." Seunghoon lightly brushed his lips against Noel's, slipping his tongue in and gliding it along the inside of her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Noel didn't think twice before separating her teeth and allowing Seunghoon's warmth tongue to roam her moist cavern, small moans and mewls rising from as he thoroughly explored . Seunghoon could taste the tears on Noel's mouth as he kissed her deeply, taking her bottom lip in between his lips and on it, tugging on it a bit, eliciting from Noel a soft drawn out moan.
 
"Seunghoon~"  Noel whispered as her boyfriend pulled away from , leaving her craving more. Wrapping Noel in his arms, Seunghoon lowered the both of them to the mattress, tugging his t-shirt off and tossing it on the floor next to the bed not to long after getting situated next to his girlfriend. Noel swept her eyes over Seunghoon's nice defined chest , her gaze settling on his abs for a little while. Noel jumped at the feeling of Seunghoon's arms encircling her again, his lips trailing along her jaw, peppering soft, airy kisses on her delicate skin. 
 
"...I love you Noel...so much.... that I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." Noel was shocked speechless, her breath hitching in , her heart speeding up rapidly, 
 
"...and I promise...that...as long as we are together...I will make it up to you...I will make up all those days that i missed being with you....I  promise that I will do everything in my power to never give you a cause to regret staying by my side..." Seunghoon pressed a kiss to Noel's sensitive neck, eliciting from her an exhaled sigh of pleasure,
 
"...and I promise...that none of your efforts will go by unnoticed, " He pressed another kiss against her collar, his warmth breath tickling her her neck and shoulders, causing her body to shudder and grow warm.
 
"......that none of your hard work goes... unrewarded..." Seunghoon's voice, so low and quiet, so subtly sensual, sent chills down Noel's spine, her body tingling all over as he whispered sweetly to her, his lips working wonders on her mind, body, and soul. 
 
"I promise that every day that passes...you know...exactly how much I love you..." Seunghoon whispered his last sentence against Noel's, his eyes piercing through her, claiming her heart, healing her heart. 
 
"...Seunghoon... I love you too...." Seunghoon kissed Noel once more, their tongues mingling together, their chests rising and falling as the air fled their lungs. Seunghoon could taste the tears that rolled down Noel's cheeks as he kissed her harder, his heart surging with joy because he knew that the tears that she was shedding this time, were tears of joy. 
 
This is how Seunghoon and Noel fell asleep, completely and utterly wrapped in one another, bodies pressed flushed together, small smiles on their sore lips. There was no doubt that the couple would see each other in their dreams, just like that there was no doubt that Seunghoon was going to keep his promise. Just like there was no doubt, that these two were madly in love. No matter what happened, or what could happen, there was no tearing Seunghoon and Noel apart. They had already made this far, and there was no way, they were turning back now.