Knowing

Our Entwined Destinies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I left school that day with V, Jungkook and Jiyeon. V’s arm was around my neck as we walked towards the gate of the school. I noticed my father’s car parked near the gate and sighed.

“It had to happen sooner or later.” I muttered to myself and V followed my gaze to the car.

“Do you want me to come with you?” He questioned but I shook my head.

“No, I’ll be fine.” I told him and smiled as I met his eyes. “I won’t be long.” I quickly kissed him then ran towards my father’s car.

I reached the car and he rolled the window down.

“Father, what are you doing here?” I questioned and he looked at me with disappointment.

“What were you doing with that boy; after all he did to you? Think about how he and his family hurt you.” He reminded me and I nodded.

“I know, Father, but it wasn’t him, it was his father because of this stupid feud you’ve got. V wasn’t a part of it, I love him and he loves me. We won’t be separated by you and his father anymore.” I told my father and he looked away from me.

“You speak of ‘love’; do you even know what it means to love someone?” He questioned and I sighed. “You’re too young to be in love.” He told me but I shook my head.

“No, I’m not. I love him; I hate to be away from him. When I’m with him he completes me and I know that as long as we’re together everything will be okay. I just wish that everything would be okay with us too, but I guess that’ll never happen.” I sighed and looked away from my father. “I’m going with V; I’ll see you at home. I’ll be careful.” I told him and walked back over to my friends without sparing another glance at my father.

“Is everything okay?” V questioned me and took hold of my hand as I reached him. I shook my head and he sighed.

“I told him about us, it’s up to him now but whether he accepts it or not it won’t make a difference to how I feel about you.” I told him and he leaned down to kiss lips lovingly.

“Wow, your lives are really dramatic. You should be proud at how far you both have come.” Jiyeon spoke up and I gave her a small smile.

“What are you still doing here?” I questioned her and she seemed confused.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend to meet up with?” I playfully winked at her and she chuckled in response. She nodded and hugged me tightly.

“Thank you.” She whispered before she left to go meet Mark.

 

“So what are we gonna do tonight?” Jungkook spoke up and poked his head between me and V. We both chuckled as V pushed Jungkook’s face out of the way.

“I don’t know what you’re doing, but I’m spending time in public with my girlfriend tonight.” V stated and wrapped his arm around my neck once more. V looked at me and I smiled. “Okay, what shall we do now?” Jungkook rephrased his question and I shrugged.

“Let’s just go for a walk.” I suggested and V nodded in agreement, but Jungkook sighed.

“Never min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter