Momo Cot Cafe

A Coffee Shop Novel
Please log in to read the full chapter

03.

 

“Oh, the boys are excited to meet you!” They were walking up the steps to the café when Sunchai checked her texts. “Or rather, to eat free food!”

 

Kiloua giggled. “Oh really? Well it’d be great to meet them anyhow! What are they like anyways?”

 

“Well, let’s start with names even though they’ll introduce you to them!” As Sunchai was telling her more about the boys before they walked in, Kiloua’s attention changed to a notice just outside the cafe: "Barista wanted for Friday-Sunday weeknights. Experience needed. Start immediately." It was a good thing she took a Barista job back in Sydney now it could come in handy for her to make some money. And since the cafe wasn't too far from where she was staying with Nyasha, it seemed like a good opportunity. But it seemed like she might have to apply a little later.

 

“Anyways, you’ll be able to talk to them more inside.”

 

Upon stepping into the café, Kiloua immediately fell in love with it. Momo Cot cafe was supposedly one of the many cafes that JYP artists would go to quite often in the past. She had always wanted to go to one of Koreas most sophisticated cafes. The cafe was lovely, the arrangement of beautiful flowers and animals decorations connected together well. Since it was located on a rooftop, Sunchai told her that it was unlikely that fans would come here.

 

"Hey noona! We’re over here!"

 

"Oh, hey! Kiloua, they are here!"

 

Turning around to where Sunchai called, she unexpectedly bumped into someone. She looked up slowly and met eyes with the red haired guy who she remembered from dance studio yesterday.

 

"Sorry." They both said in unison and broke away.

 

Kiloua quickly followed Sunchai as Mark waited for his order. When he was sure she was with the other members, he turned his head to see her back towards him bowing politely at the members.

 

“Mango & Pineapple smoothie is ready.” The barista called. Mark thanked the lady and picked up his smoothie. He slowly made his way back to s and the girls greeting him and sitting down next to Sunchai and Bambam.

 

“Ah, Mark you didn’t have to get yourself your own drink. I was going to treat you all remember?”

 

“That’s ok noona!” He replied before looking at Kiloua and smiling. “I’m Mark.”

 

Mark remained quiet and let the conversation continue. The more she talked, the more Mark felt the same as Junior about Kiloua. He felt an attraction to her, like she was one of those girls he could never forget. He occasionally asked her small questions and laughed with the other members whenever she had something funny to add. Now he couldn't wait to give her lessons.

 

While Sunchai went to go order some food for the boys, they turned their attention to Kiloua. “So Kiloua-ssi, what year were you born in?”

 

“1993. In May.” She replied.

 

“Ah! So you’re our noona then?” Jaebum said. “Mark’s the same age as you but he’s born in September.”


‘So she’s the same age as me.’ Mark thought. Even though she was a few months older, knowing this made him feel more comfortable towards talking to her. Just not right now.

 

“I heard you guys are going to debut soon!” She suddenly remembered.

 

“We don’t know just yet. JYP hasn’t decided who’s in the group yet.” Junior told her.

 

“He’ll definitely pick you and Jaebum, hyung.” Yugyeom said. “You two are definitely guranateed a place in the group.”

 

“I’m sure he’ll pick you all. You all seem pretty cool”

 

“Really noona? Will you support us when we debut?” Bambam asked.

 

“Of course!”

 

“Yay!” Yugyeom and Bambam said

Please log in to read the full chapter