Lunch Time

Remembering Myself

It was already the period before lunch, and all Lay could do was yawn at the lecture. It was Science and Technology class, and he's supposed to be sitting next to Junri, but he forced one of the guys to change with him. Not that they'd complain.

Junri was one of the most sought out girls in school, after all.

He was now sitting behind Junri and Hansols-the guy he switched with-desk.

"Junri sshi? Can you lend me a pen?" Hansol innocently asked. But even if his motives were clearly innocent, Lay swiftly took one of his pens from his bag and tapped Hansols shoulder with it.

"You can have mine." He muttered with a glare, making Hansol nod with a frightened expression. Thankfully, Junri was too engrossed with the lecture to even hear anything. Ever since the accident, the only stuff she could remember were school lessons, making her smarter than ever. She was already smart before, ranking to be one of the top students, but now, she has a chance of being THE top student.

"Okay. Class dismissed." Mr Lee said, ending his lecture with the sound of students getting up from their seats. "Oh, one more thing: Your projects are due next week. Don't forget!"

Lay tensed at the mention of the project. He tensed even more when Junri was approaching Mr Lee. He quickly darted out of the room, looking for EXO M

"Uhm, seongsanim?"

"Ah! Yes, Junri? Your father already informed me of the accident. Do you have any problems? Do you need my help?" Mr Lee fussed over her. Because, before the accident, Junri was close to every teacher. Not really a teacher’s pet, but just a good student.

"No. Not anything like that." Junri chuckled. "I just wanted to ask who my partner is."

"Ah. Your partner is Zhang Yixing. But you don't have to part-take in the project. I'll exempt-"

"No. I can manage. Thankyou." Junri bowed and left the class room, off to her and BAP's meeting point that Zelo specifically told her off.

"She's not here yet! What if she's lost?! I'm the worst brother ever!!! Oh my God where is she?!" Zelo paced about in front of the Janitors closet.

"Calm down. It's only been like 20 seconds since the bell rang." Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"WHAT IF SHE WAS KIDNAPPED DURING CLASS AND MR LEE DIDN'T GIVE A SHI-"

"Hi...?"

Zelo covered his mouth and turned around, seeing Junri awkwardly waving at him with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry if I... took long... I just asked Mr Lee something." Junri said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. ZELO here was just over reacting." Youngjae threw the maknae a look before smiling at Junri. "Let's go to the cafeteria, hm?"

Junri beamed and nodded, letting Youngjae pull her by her hand.

"He's grown to be quite a Romeo now that he has a second chance with her." Himchan commented with a raised brow as he and the other BAP members followed after Youngjae and Junri's lead.

"I don't think I support it though." Daehyun shook his head. "I mean... he could get hurt. Twice."

Yongguk remained silent, but he was agreeing. Sometimes, second chances shouldn't be pursued.

Jongup just nodded... even if he doesn't really understand the situation.

"He's taking noona from me~" Zelo wailed and ran after the two. "Noona~!"

Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup chuckled at the maknae's silliness.

 

"What do you want, noona?" Zelo asked Junri as they lined up.

"Hmm... I don't know... what do I usually get?" Junri asked.

"A Sandwich and Banana Milk." Youngjae appeared from behind Junri, surprising the siblings.

"Hyung! Stop butting in on our sibling alone time!" Zelo whined and got his tray, handing one to Junri.

"But you already hang out with her all day in your house!" Youngjae fired back.

"I want to be with her at all times! But you ruin that!" Zelo replied and got himself food.

"Well, I want to be with her too! But YOU'RE ruining that." Youngjae huffed and shoved food harshly on his tray.

They bickered all that time that they were getting food, not noticing how Junri was already whisked away.

"Heres your Banana Milk, madame. And here's also some water in case you need it for later." Luhan bowed like a servant, making Junri chuckle at his dorkiness.

"Napkins." Xiumin put some tissues beside Junri's tray as she sat down.

"Here's your sandwich, noona." Tao said and placed a plate of two sandwiches on her tray. Before she could get hers earlier, Chen already whisked her away from the two unknowing bickering BAP members and allowed her to sit on their table instead, leaving the rest to them.

"Ketchup." Kris put down a bottle on the table and sat down beside her, with Luhan on the other side. "You don't really like Mayo."

Junri nodded and thanked all of them with a big smile.

"Well? Dig in!" Chen announced, and they didn't need to be told twice.

But all that time, Lay was sitting the farthest from Junri and had his earphones and hoodie on. Like in the Hospital room. And thankfully to him, she wasn't noticing him.

*No matter how many times I say sorry... I just can't seem to forgive myself.* Lay sadly thought as he hurriedly finished his lunch, and left without saying a word.

Luhan saw him leaving the cafeteria, and frowned. *He's just going to beat himself like that? Tch. I never thought of you to be a loser, Yixing.*


I'm sorry that I don't update much in this fic. It's because I'm having a hard time getting an idea for this.

But I'm trying the best I can! :D

Annnnnnd, with one of my fics closing to an end, I'll have more time for this one. So, be patient~~~ :)

Oh, and thanks for supporting this fic! :D

Its #MinSWAGday