Blissful Journey

Blissful Journey

 

   Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock.Shutting it off i hovered my legs over my bed,stretching and yawning i relaxed and slid off making my way to the bathroom. Todays the day,where i walk into those double doors and put forth my best self.It’s very important for me to show my best self and give it all i got.Finishing up brushing my teeth i stripped and hopped in the shower letting the cold water wake me up.The water making trails down my back,having shivers rack my back.Wetting my loofah i applied  a small amount of hazelnut vanilla body scrub and scrubbed my body down.Running over the lines in my head,i had to remember every step and every lyric. I couldn't afford to mess up,let me rephrase that i wouldn't allow myself to fail.

Washing the rest of the soap off my body I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my waist and stepped out allowing the room temperature air to dance across my skin as I shivered. Drying myself off I pulled on my grey boxers and black skinny jean’ accompanying a white button down tucked in neatly and a black bow tie with a camel colored fedora along with my trusty black converse’.  Grabbing a camel colored cardigan to match my hat,I wrapped myself in it and grabbed my bag and car keys,not forgetting to grab an apple and a granola bar for later. I stepped out of my door into the crisp late september,summer air as i made my way to NH Media Entertainment. Sitting comfortably in my car i punched in the destination to NH Media Entertainment.Putting my car in drive i sped off down the street towards my destination.I never really thought of becoming a star until a guy named Mr.Park,made a special appearance in my 12 grade high school choir class. He chose to look into Mrs.Lee’ 3rd period class that day.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

We were presenting are solo’s that day,my friend,Kevin, sang his solo hey,soul sister by train,that day,we all sang along to the chorus part quietly so we could hear his voice. Stopping,i could feel someone’ eyes looking at me.Turning slightly so i would go unnoticed i found Mr.Park staring at me with such curiosity etched in his eyes.Feeling the need to turn away i focused back on kevin who just finished his song.

“You did AMAZING” i whispered clapping him on the back

“I think that might be my new favorite song kevin,job well done,job well done. Alright next up is dongho! Dongho,please come up here and present your solo please”Mrs.Lee said gesturing for me to come up front.

“What are you going to perform for us? dongho” she asked picking up her clip board.Mrs.Lee wasn't like any other choir teacher,She had long thick black box braids,with a bright white beanie with hints of orange splotches that said in Big red letters“Calm the Orange juice”. She wore a regular loose Lime green sweatshirt that covered her white shirt with black skinny jeans and a pair of white old converse’s.

“I will be performing Miracles in december by EXO M” i pronounced clearly,so everyone could hear i was going to sing…….in chinese

“Oh you’re going to sing in...Chinese,that’s new,you better tear it up mister” she spoke pointing the end of her pencil at me

Walking over to the center of the classroom,i huffed in excitement and also fear of what they might think.Singing in chinese isnt  easy especially when you're korean.

 

“You alive their buddy?” Snapping out of my inner thoughts i smiled brightly up at her

“I’m more than ready”.Taking that as the cue to sing i started of slowly only singing.Making every word  coated in a bundle of emotion’

 

wo wang yan yu chuan

kan wo kan bu dao de ni

wo ce er qing ting

ting wo ting bu dao de ni

kan dao zheng kan bu jian de hua mian

ting dao ting bu jiang de sheng xian

ni gei liao wo chao neng li

zai ni li kai liao wo yi hou

zeng jing de wo tai guo

zi si zhi zhao gu wo zi ji

zeng jing de wo tai sha

bu dong de ni de xin

xian zai de wo yi tian tian zai gai bian

ming ming ni bu zai wo shen bian

que yin wei ni er gai bian

yin wei ni gei de ai

Stopping at the chorus,I looked up to see the entire class looking at me with astonishment and another emotion i couldn't detect.Some of the students were just looking at me with mouth agape,but the majority of them had tears in their eyes.Not use to this type of attention,a slight shade of pink formed on the apple’s on my cheeks.

“Wow,Dongho that was amazing Dàojù gěi nǐ ("props to you")” she spoke giving him 2 thumbs up.

Smiling sheepishly back to mrs.Lee i sighed in content,knowing i did good.Plopping myself in my seat the smile Mr.Park gave me didn't go unnoticed. Turning to him i smiled back giving him my best eye smile,then turning back to Mrs.Lee to announce the next person to perform their solo.

Once the class was over,quickly I  packed my stuff up.Expecting to walk out the door but,Was stopped by Mr.Park. Giving him a look of confusion I decided to allow him to drag me outside of the room into another room.

 

“Dongho,may i speak with you for a minute”Mr.park asked

“uh...Nae songsaenim”I said,sitting in one of the chairs in the classroom we’re in. I don't remember this classroom. I thought,observing the classroom.

“You have a beautiful voice.You should use it well” he said breaking me out of my thoughts as i abruptly turned to him.It seemed to humor him cause he chuckled at my sudden turn of events.

“You do have a wonderful voice though” he announced once again.

“Why thank you,but i am curious as to what you mean Mr.Park?” i spoke looking him straight in his huge dark brown orbs.

Another chuckle

“Call me Chanyeol,but what i mean is that,i am here to scout you for NH Media”He said in a fruity tone.

“Oh,really….you think im that good to get into Nh Media  Entertainment?”i questioned not really to him but more to myself

“Yes,actually we need more people like you,well your voice,to be in this business.You have such a beautiful voice that it shouldn't go to waste + your being put in good hands trust me” he said in a gratingly voice with his fingers crossed leaning back in his chair.

“I’ll think about it Mr.Chanyeol” standing up, bowing and taking my leave.

A wide grin formed on his cheeks

“Well here is my business card,give me a call when you have your answer” he said handing me the card.

“I will”taking the card,I left the room.

Heading down to my locker,i couldn't help but smile someone actually thought that i was NH Media material.I grabbed my lunch and closed my locker.Heading  down to the cafeteria I Spotted my friend kevin quickly, but efficiently walked over to him,but was knocked over.Landing down to the ground with a loud thud.A ringing formed in my ears and my vision became blurry.Sitting up slowly, grabbing my injured head in the process I rubbed the sore areas waiting for the ringing to stop and my vision to become clear.Once i could see again i noticed a young man in front of me.He didn't look any older than the age of 16,17.He had the prettiest rootbeer brown eyes I had ever seen that contrasted with his slightly pale skin.

“I’m so sorry,you alright?” The said man said His lips were a nice shade of a rosy pink i thought

“Hey you alright dude?” he asked weariness lacing his tone since i wasn't answering.Clicking out of my state of goggling at the boy i quickly answered

“Yeah,i’m alright”Standing up to fast,i fell back down with my head hurting 2 as much as it was last time.

“are you sure,i mean i can take you to the nurse if your head hurts”he said rubbing my head,while examining it.

Shocked at the sudden skinship,Feeling a small blush forming I shoved his hand away. He looked at me confused but just stared.Thats when i realized my face was probably rosy red,even from the slightest skinship. Mentally sighing i looked him straight in the eyes.

“Nope ,i’m fine But thanks for your concern” i said helping myself up and dusted of my pants.

“I dont trust you,you’re going to the nurse no if’s and’s or but’s” the stranger said grabbing my wrist and dragging me down out of the cafeteria and down the hall. Arriving in front of the nurse’s room he let go of my wrist.

“Oh hi boys how may I help you?” she asked wiping her hands with a napkin

“I bumped into this kid right here and I just wanna make sure he doesn't have a concussion” he said smiling at the nurse

“Sure Hoon”

So thats his name

“alright sweaty follow me” she said gesturing for me to follow her.Laying myself on one of the beds she began to check my starting with my eye.

“He’s seems pretty fine,well sweaty if you feel lightheaded come on down,alright?”

“Alright,well bye” i said sitting up and waving my hand goodby.

“uhh,thank you for...you know...taking me to the nurse….”i said feeling nervous all of a sudden

“No problem” he said getting up and ruffling my hair.Not knowing what time it is i looked at my watch.

“crap” i squeaked

“I have to go,bye”i hurried out running to my locker i shoved my lunch in and grabbed my binder and english,Then ran to english. Cutting corners and taking short cuts i finally made it to english and not to my surprise kevin was waiting for me in the doorway.

“Where were you?”kevin asked with his hands on his hips leaning all his weight to his right side.

“I was in the health room,sorry” i said quickly taking my seat.

“Why were you in the health room? are you alright? who did it? do i need to beat that person up?”kevin rambled taking his seat next to me.

“I’ll explain later ok” i said looking at him smiling

“Fine” he huffed falling back into his chair,folding his arms.

“Alright class”The teacher bust through the door with so much force i jumped in my seat and we all straightened out.

“Mrs.Kim has had a family emergency ,so I Mrs.Park will be your teacher + we have a new student to this class.” Mrs.Park said in a booming deep voice as a man with chestnut brown hair walked in.

“Hello my name is Yeo Hoonmin ,but you can call me Hoon” he said bowing to the class.

“Dude? You alright”kevin asked waving his hand infront of me.

“Yeah,im fine” i answered giving him a sweet smile as i turned back to the new student

“There's an empty seat behind…...” she said checking the seating chart

Please don't say me,Please don't sa

“Ahh Behind Dongho”

Frick

Hoon turned to look up were Mrs.Park was pointing to.Staring at each other for a long portion of time seemed to get people curious as they looked back at me and then back to  hoon,i’m pretty sure they could feel the tension between us in the air.

“Uh,oh...ah nay”he stuttered,breaking are stare and walking my way with a small smile.

“So,you’re in my class now” i said while he walked by me

“Yeah i guess i am” he said letting out a small giggle

giggling myself i turned back to the teacher

“Class we are going over the Short story unit. You must have 5000 words written by next week on thursday ,i’m not taking any late fee’s so i hope you bust your balls this weekend” she smirked letting out a groggy chuckle. While everyone groaned and whined complaining on how it was too much and that they had plans

“Oh and its 50% of your grade have fun writing” she laughed turning to the board oblivious to the F U signs,and foul words spinning towards her.

Sighing I slumped back into my seat,not bothering to listen to the teacher or the lecture on active and passive sentences and  how they make are stories better. Sliding my phone out of my pocket i checked my messages. 6 unread messages all from onew.

“Yo,are we still hanging out after school?”

“Text me back”

“Are you Mad?”

“Plzzz….. text me back T_____T”

And yada yada yada. I chuckled to myself,onew was always the pestering type

Replying back to his message

“YES ,onew we still are now ttyl” i quickly replied smiling unknowingly

“wanna hit?”Dongho whispered to me in my ear,sending an pleasant tingle down my back. Looking to see if kevin was listening but found out he was sound asleep and wasn't waking up anytime soon.I answered

“What exactly do you mean” i whispered not ripping my eyes away from the oblivious teacher

“I mean lets skip,you down for it” he said reaching his hand out

“i’m not one to skip,and wouldn't we get in trouble?” i questioned,writing down fake notes

“Yeah i know…But i don’t want to be here,come on it’s not like you don’t have an A in this class” he said smirking reaching his hand out once again

“Well that is true...” i said in a whiny tone. I couldnt help it,Honestly i’d do anything for him.There’s something about him that I can’t explain but i feel whole with him.

“Were are we gonna gp?” i asked sparing him a glance.Noticing how bright his face lit up.

“Well we can't be on campus so how about…..”he thought for a while tapping his chen

“How about we go to my house?” he asked looking at me with glistening eyes,Gosh i love his eyes

“wait...wouldn't your parents wonder why you’re home early and with me?” i asked confused looking him in the eyes

“I live alone” he answered quarterly

“Oh”a short oh is all i could say

“So ask to go to the bathroom and go to your locker and pack your things up,then meet me at the back gates” he said patting me on the back,giving me a smile.

Giggling inward i raised my hand

“So if you use pronouns and nouns then….what?” she asked irritated,

“Uh...can i use the bathroom?” i said sheepishly

“Yes,yes,now go….back to what i was saying pronouns”

rushing i gathered up my books and binder making sure to go undetected.Rushing out of the classroom i raced to my locker and packed my backpack up.I couldn't help the smile forming on my face,i was actually going to skip class with a guy i just met today! quickly but quietly i continued to pack my stuff up and walked to the backdoors.Peeking around corners to see if anyone was coming i made my way down the hallway. Whistling to myself i turned and panicked a teacher was walking towards my direction but she couldnt see me.Panicking on where to hide i stood frozen.Turning around i quickly walked backwards but was dragged to the side.

“Shhh” the stranger said,and i obeyed.I didn't know who this person was,I mean he could be a robber,or even worse a tourist

I could hear the clicking of her heels,clicking past us.Once the clicking past,the stranger released me from his grip

“Alright you ready?” the stranger asked.Suddenly i began to double over in laughter

“Why are you laughing”he asked curious and frightened.Once I obtained my laughter i answered him

“I thought you were a tourist”i said through tiny giggles.He even chuckled himself

“wow,alright we can chit chat when were at my place” he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the back doors,oblivious to my hot and rosy cheeks.His hand felt so warm and soft in mine,are hands fitting perfectly together.

Reaching the back doors,we quickly ran out and hoped the gate ,then took off running again. Once we got a far off distance we finally stopped to catch our breath,looking at each other for a while,bursting into laughter.Calming down hoon spoke first

“Shall we go?” he snickered grabbing my hand again leading me to his house. That same feeling i felt earlier coming back.

The walk was a pleasant kind of silent,holding each others hands as we walked along the cement.Reaching his house he unlocked it and lead me in.

“You can just throw your backpack anywhere” he said.Dropping my backpack on the floor next to me.All i could say was WOW. His house was very modern,a big chandelier hanging in the entrance hallway,with glass tables on the sides of the hallway.

He let out a small laugh

“You like it?” he said wrapping an arm around me.I was too “wowed” to care about the skin ship

“Yeah” i said giving him a short answer.

“well how about we just get something to eat and watch some movies” he suggested.

“Sure anything you want big shot” i said teasing him

“alright princess” he said walking to the kitchen,once again my cheeks heating up.

Not too soon later we were fixated on the couch stuffing our faces with caramel popcorn,watching the movie called “Aliens”.

“This movie is dope” i said taking another bite of caramel popcorn

“Yeah,dude he should run,i mean if you see an entire room of alien eggs,and they start hatching….Dude i’d be gone quicker than light” he said making me laugh.Grabbing a pillow close by as i snuggled into it as I watched the part where the alien thing shoots out of the egg and latches onto the mans face laying an egg into the mans cavern.

“Ahhh thats so nasty”I laughed while the man on the screen was screaming for help.

“Hey hoon where’s the bath…...Hoon?” i asked looking for him.He was just here a second ago

“Hoon!”i called out again,still no answer.Turning back to the tv i screamed,while hoon fell to the floor crying of laughter

“Thats not funny”i said between laughs

“It’s hilarious” hoon said clutching his stomach

“Alright lets go to bed”hoon said getting up holding his hand out for me

“Sure,wait...what time is it?” i asked looking for a clock

“Ahh you make me laugh...It’s 11:34 why?” he asked

“I was supposed to be home 6 hours ago!” i screeched quickly trying to gather my things

“Stop worrying,i called your parents and told them you were staying at my place no biggy” he said,but this time grabbing my waist to pull me up

“So,ready to go to bed?” he whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my back,giving me a tingily sensation.

“mmm..Yeah” i said into his neck relaxing into his arms

“Alright shall we go to thy king’s chamber now?” he said smiling

“I thought i was a princess?” i jocked

“But yeah,lets go,Your king is tired” i said trying to keep my eyes open.

Picking me up bridal style he carried me to his room.Setting me on his bed and tucking me in,he crawled to the other side.
“Goodnight my king” he said kissing my neck passionately.Smiling at the sign of affection i turned to him and kissed his nose.

“Night my Knight” i said chuckling at my lame comparison.Letting the sleep wash over me.Sadly i missed the cheeky smile he sent my way.