Forgetting the oven, Teasing Oppas, and Red Tube?

Boyfriend? Who needs them...

***Cheong Hae In pov***

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kiwi-shop-pleated-shorts-with-belt-midnight-one-size/info.html/pid.1025054416  (her outfit for today)

Today is the day, I will excel in my audition. I mean it, after all the in the states music became my life! I walked into the auditorium and stood tall. The short stout judges with suits and ties on looked at me, up and down. I put on my poker face, so I could be cool, you know, like one of those movies in the US.

"Annyeong, I'm Cheong Hae In, I'm O blood type." I giggled nervously and bowed.

"Soo..." The one with the beard and bald head said, " How tall are you?" I looked at him with a disturbed face.

"I'm 5ft 4 inches." They looked at each other and smiled.

"I see.." They're erts, I swear of it.

"How much do yo-" I stopped him, "Don't ask.... please..." I looked ashamed, even though I was only 99 pounds... that's still kind of small. The bearded ert looked at me again, then whispered  to the others, "Welcome.. to StarShip Entertainment."

I looked at him in disbelief, "Chincha-yo???" I squealed up and down, "KYA- I mean... heheh cool cool..." I calmed myself down from the fact that I'm going to be in a group! "THANK YOOUUUU~~" I bowed a couple times then left. Holy shi- I mean holy crap, that was unfathamable! I need to call IU and tell he-

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH~ WAHHH~" I heard alittle the little girl with pigtails cry.

"Are you okay?" I patted her back.

"De-dde-deh.." She had tears in her eyes. I looked into her deep watery eyes, somehow I saw me in her.

"Here... take this!" I smiled and gave her some strawberry pocky sticks. She looked up at me and gave me a slight smile, "Thank you unnie.." She then ran to her grandparents who looked considerably poor. I feel so much pity for them... OH CRAP! I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THEN STOVE AT HOME! SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT~ I ran off to my house, oh god let it be fine.. O_O

***Choi Han Na pov***

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/moonbasa-pajamas-set-printed-tank-top-shorts-top-pink-xl-shorts-pink/info.html/pid.1024817213 (her outfit for today)

"Yah, Choi Han Na. Wake up!" I heard my grandma's voice yelling at me on my bed.

"Oppa, shikkuru!" I slapped her face.

"YAH! CHOI HAN NA- DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" I rubbed my eyes to see my grandma with a mad face on her.

"Oh.. Annyeong..." I tried not looking in her black eyes, "Oh.. heheh.. you're not oppa.. Umm, where is he?"

"He said he's talking to someone on the phone, like Star star star I don't know something like that." I nodded slightly and went to our kitchen.

"Oppa... What are you doing?" He turned around with a big grin on his face, "Oppa, why are you looking at me like this? Are you okay? Did you eat a weird tangerine again? >-<"

'Ani...." He giggled like one of those chipmunks, "You just got a phone call from a entertainment company, I said you weren't interested."

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?" I yelled at him in english, for 3 months I've been waiting and waiting, "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED THIS?" I smacked his head, making him fall down hitting his on the floor.

"Kekekee," He looked at me again, "Joke Joke~"  Oppa gave me a BIG hug and turned me around.

"Yah, Jason give me the phone let me talk to them." He looked uneasy.

"Yea... About that, I accidently hanged up on the guy.. heheh." I stood there in disbelief.

"BWOH?" I kicked him in his groin, "You're going to die!" I grabbed the knife and stalked him, "Come here!"

"Ani."

"Come."

"NOOO."

"COME HEREE~" Just when I was going to stab him to death my mom and dad came here.

" Yah! Stop it you guys! What are you even fighting about, huh?" We both looked at each other.

"Heheh, HE STARTED IT ALL~" I pointed at him and went to mom. "OPPA HUNG THE PHONE UP ON STARSHIPPP~" My mom stood their in disbelief. For a second I thought she was actaully going to scold ME.

"YAH! PABO PABOYA! DO YOU WANT TO DIEEE???" She smacked him with the phone he was holding, "YOU KNOW WHO SHE COULD MARRY? HUH??"

"Umma... JOKE JOKEE~" Oppa smiled again, "Here's the phone." Wait what the hell... Who in the world would I marry if I was famous... O.O

I cleared my voice, "Yoboseyo?... Deh... deh.. Ohh... Deh." I hung up the phone and put it on the counter. "Umma, Abeoji... The people... they.. they said.. they said I got in!" We all squealed in delight.

"Yah go pack up your things, go go!" My mom shooed me up to my room. TIME TO BE A KPOP IDOL! *Squeals*

***Kwon Jung Won pov***

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/goodies-eyelet-lace-skirt-green-one-size/info.html/pid.1025087521 (Her oufit for today)

I checked my 5th comment this morning on my youtube account, I was half asleep when I saw-

Starship Entertainment     Annyeong Kwon Jung Won. Please stop by our entertainment company today around 12:00 today. Kumsaminda. ^^

"DEHH?" I was fully awake now. I checked my watch- 11:30 p.m. SHHHIIIIIIIITTTT~ This is bad I usually don't swear... I ran to get my "nice" clothes and run out the door.

The bus ride over there was not to good either, some erted old bearded guy kept touching me and smiling. ~ I checked my watch again- 11:42. OH. MY. GOD. I am going to die. When the subway doors opened I rushed into the street. I checked all around for the big sign called, "StarShip Entertainment" Couldn-WAIITT WAIITT! THERE IT IS! I bursted it out yelling. I carefully crossed the street and into the oddly shaped building to see two buff men at the doors.

"Annyeong. Umm.. I'm Kwon Jung Won, I came to see whoever sent me the comment on youtube." I bowed slightly and stepped away from big guys. Are they like secret Agents or something? I snickered too my self.

"Bwoh? Oh Deh. Deh, arrasso!" The other man said. They both grabbed by the arms and took mye up stairs.

"YAH!" I yelled, "Put. ME. Down!" We entered the office, "PABO! PUT ME DOWN~!" I kicked them in their groint, then noticed a a tall slender man with talking with  a bunch of skinny little short guys.

"Kwangmin,are you paying attention?" The man scowled at the boy with the blond hair, supposedly called, 'Kwangmin'.

"Err.. my name is Youn-" I innterupted them by coughing.

"Excuse me, Annyeong, I'm Kwon Jung Won." I bowed and smiled. The the guy in the chair and 'Kwangmin' turned around. I nodded and went slowly in. "Why am I here may I ask?"

"Oh yes," He muttered, "You're the girl from red tube, I MEAN youtube~" He looked slightly embarressed. Red Tube? What the hell.. isn't that where erted people go? I raised one eyebrow at him then to the other guys.

"Yea, What do you need from me?" I slightly frowned , by the feeling of all the boys staring at me.

"We saw your videos today," He looked up at me, "And you seem good enough to make it into an actual group, how's your dancing?"

"You wanna hear me sing?" I changed the subject quickly, knowing that I wasn't the most CORDINATED dancer out there, but I was alright.

"Umm.. Never mind." The tall man set down the many sheets and looked me in the eyes, " You're quite cute actually.." He winked then left the room, leaving and awkward atsmophere for me AND the boys who heard the whole thing.

"Umm so I got in?" One of them with nodded and then all of them waddled out of the room. I stood there wodnering, "What the hell jsut happened?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~ Lol i use that alot.. Sorry I've kinda been on a hiatius but kinda not. Some days or a couple minutes I would feel inspired then. -_-" nope i wasn't inspired. Anyways please comment and subscribe to all you silent readers.. lmao. ANYHOW thanks for reading loves.. (AND NO im not british XD)

littleCLOUDdreamer