Meeting Mr. Wu

My secret (and deadly) admirer part 2

Tao stayed home for a week to get everything ready for his leadership. I only saw him once out of the seven days but every other day he would call and ask me how I was. I spent my school days alone and my weekend curled up in bed. Every morning a fancy car would be parked out front for me to drive me to school, and every afternoon there would be a similar one to take me home. 

Even if the two body gaurds that went everywhere with me (Tao's orders) tried to inform me on when I would see Tao again I would never believe them. I fell in love with a new mafia leader and I'd rather die then let him face this alone. 

As always, the same car was parked out front for me on Monday, bright and early. I slid in, said a quick hello to the driver (always a different one) and put my headphones in. I listened to VIXX's super hero and leaned my head on the window. It was a 15 minute ride to school and I hated it, I didnt want to go. Every time I went I was met with everyones strong gazes.

It was always the same thing, "She's dating Zitao" "that little wimp?" "i feel so bad for her" "she's stupid to date a mafia leader."

It made me sick to walk down the halls with everyone clearing the way for me. I missed when I could go a whole week without being noticed at all. Although it was the one thing I was prepared for when this relationship happened, I was not expecting it to get worse. 

The car stopped, signaling my arival at school. I said a quick goodbye to the man that i'll probably never see again and stepped out. I took quick long steps as I was met with all the stairing eyes again, except something was different.

They weren't whispering  to each other about me, they were all dead silent as they watched me walk towards the front steps, but before i walked up on them I noticed why everything was quiet. 

I didn't care what anyone thought, I dropped my bag and ran into the arms of my awaited lover. He caught me and spun me around a few times before setting me back down and kissing me. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his hand to the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair. 

We kissed for a few seconds before he pulled away. I wimpered at the loss of contact but he only smiled at me. "There will be plenty of time for that later but right now there is class to attend" he said as he took my bag from one of his gaurds that grabbed it. They opened the doors and Tao intertwined our fingers together as we walked it. 

I was all smiles as we walked down the hall to our first class together, science, and was perfectly content as we took our place at the back of the class. "Miss me much?" he asked, propping his feet up on the desk as we waited for the teacher. The class was already filling up with students who never dared sit anywhere near us. The teacher walked in and introduced our new lesson which everyone complained about. "Like hell" I replied after sitting back and listening to the lecture about bone marrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went by smoothly with me not having to carry anything as long as Tao or a guard was around. Me and Tao ate lunch together in the garden then he took me home. We couldn't be together after school since there were still a few things to be arranged but I was still happy I got to see him. 

To get my mind off of Tao I helpped my mom out around the house. Cleaning, rearanging, talking, etc. She seemed very happy to get the bonding time. She knew what Tao did but the amonts of money she receved was enough to keep her quiet about it. 

At around 6:30 my mom decided to make pasta but we were out of pasta sause so I voluntered to go get some from the shop down the street. With money my mom gave me in my pocket and my cell phone in the other. 

I decided to text Tao as I walked down the street. 

*going to get some ingrediants for dinner. You still busy?*

After about 5 minutes he still didn't reply so I pocketed my phone and walked the rest of the way alone. 

The store was small and the only person who was in there with me was a tall man in the sports drinks section in the back. I walked over to the sauce isle and pondered which one to get when a large shadow appered and a man grabbed me around the waist with a cloth over my mouth. I tried to struggle but after a few seconds I passed out and the only thing I remember was my phone beeping, signaling a text messege. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao's p.o.v.

I paced around my office as I held my phone to my lips. ________'s mom called me and asked me where her daughter was. I had to tell her she called me cause she wasn't feeling well and I took her to my place but the truth was I have no idea. 

My men already called the store she was at and paid a large amount of money for the store owner to talk and apparently it was the White Tigers. I swear, when we find where they are I'll-.

"Master Zitao, we found them!" Jang busted through my door and we both ran to the car together. We sped down the streets of Soeul at about 80 miles per hour while I got my guns in place. The familiar sounds of guns being readied and knives being slid into their holders was music to my ears and I knew my men would be ready for anything. 

We stopped at an old wearhouse for boxing and stepped out of the car. "Find _______ and kill anyone who gets in the way!" I barked out commands as my men ran into the building. Gun shots could be heard from the outside and I prayed that ______ was okay. I ran in after I got the all clear and checked all the rooms the men haven't gotten to yet. 

The only door left was a big door at the end of this hall and when I kicked it open I felt like killing everyone. There were clothes that I only could assume was ______ and blood everywhere. "Sir, they're not in here" one of my men came up to me with a piece of paper in his hands. 

"If you want to see ______ again then you will come to the Victoria Peek Hotel alone at midnight. If you come with someone or if anyone else comes in your place then I will kill her" - Kris.

That basterd. I looked at my watch, 11:30. "Lets go!" 

---------------------------------------------------------

By the time I pulled up at the hotel it was 11:50, I may have broken a few laws to get here this fast but that didn't matter. I walked into the fancy lobby and a man dressed in all white walked up to me. "Mr. Huang, please come with me."

We walked to the elevator and he pressed the button for the top floor. Of course he would get the pent house. The elevator opened after a few minutes and he left me to step out by myself. He bowed to me then the elevator doors closed, leaving me alone in this empty hall. Then I heard it.

Screamed of protest could be heard from the only door down the hall and as I got closer I recognized them as ______'s voice. "No! Please don't! No not you too!" I kicked the door open and the sight that was in front of me shocked me. 

"Damn it _____ you won again!" Kris' big hands came down on the small table that him, two of his men, and ______ sat at. The game of Life was placed dead center of the table and _____ danced around as the men put their head's in their hands. 

"Tao!" she said as she ran to me and threw her arms around me. I hugged her back then pushed her away and held her at arms length. "Are you okay?  Did they hurt you" I asked her looking all over at her. "I'm okay, Kris oppa just wanted to meet me" she said. Something in me ticked when she said his name so camly.

I pushed her behind me back and pulled out my gun, aiming it at Kris' head. His men pulled out their guns but quickly put them away when Kris' hand went up. "Relax Tao, I just wanted to meet your little skylark. She's very interesting, wouldn't tell me a thing about you or your leadership."

"That's because I don't want her involved but you seem to think differently" ____'s arms wrapped around my waist and she told me to put the gun down but I held my ground. "She's not involved in anything and the next time I find out that you're even planing anything involving her I'll blow your head off" I threatened as I grabbed ______'s hand and lead her out of their. 

The elevator ride down was quiet as I held on to _____ without her saying anything. I was pissed but at the same time releved. I go into this thinking she was hurt and i'd have to kill someone but then I find her all buddy buddy with the enemy and calling him oppa. 

My men were in the lobby by the time we were there and they ushered us out. I put ____ in the passenger side of my car and made her call her mom to tell her she was with me before I pulled off back to my house. 

-----------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v.

"Tao, are you mad?"

"Yes"

We sat in silence as he drove off to his house with the only sound to be heard was the traffic around us. When we arrived he pulled me inside before I had time to greet the men and the maids and pushed me into his room. I fell on the bed as he locked the door and turned to me. 

"Babe" he said as he got closer. I gulped and scooted back on the bed until my back hit the headboard. He climbed on to the bed and pulled me down by my ankle. I screamed as he started tickling me in every spot that he could find. I laughed and screamed as he contined my touture. "Tao, please!" I begged, lossing breathe. 

"Call me oppa" he replied. Oh so he was jealose? "Hahaha! What! Is that why you're so mad?" I asked, slipping away from him and picking up a pillow to protect me. He stood up and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah will you called the enemy oppa and you never once called me that! Its unfair!" he shouted. I winced at the sudden outbirst and he sighed. 

"_____" he said climbing onto the bed. He picked me up and positioned me in between his legs. I leaned my head onto his chest and he played with my hands. "I want you to tell me everytime you go out and where you are going. I don't care who you're going with I just need to make sure I can get to you in time in case something like this happens again" 

"But, Tao-" I began but he jst interupted me. "I know, Kris seems nice, for now. He just wanted to meet you but the way he got ahold of you is a little look on what he can do. He's a minipulator and he wont hesitate to take you again." he kissed to top of my head then moved us to lay down. He pulled me close to his chest as he wrapped his tone arms around me. I drapped one arm over his waist and intertwined our legs. "I wasn't prepared to be leader and I need to get stronger. I'm week when it comes to you and protecting you will be hard so please, don't do anything that I wouldn't want you to do. I can't risk losing you" 

We just sat their in silence until I heard a light snore come from his mouth. I losened his grip on me just a little so I could look up at him. His darkend eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly opened. He looked like a normal guy, not the leader of a deadly mafia group. I moved a piece of hair out of his face and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, oppa" I said as I cuddled back up to him. "I heard that" he said groggily. I laughed and hit him lightly. He just held me tighter and I fell alseep in his arms. 

I wonder what mom had for dinner? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so it wont let me spell check so there might be some spelling errors so please don't be mad at me ^.^