1004

Description

Imagine having the one you love ripped away from you forever. Imagine your love for them keeping them in the limbo between here and there. What if all you had was taken away and you were haunted by it in every breathing moment? The very fact that you are alive is the most painful thing you have ever experienced.  Now close your eyes and let yourself be devoured by an angel. 

 

 

 

 

 

*a/n First supernatural/tragedy/paranormal story. Please treat me well. I'm also very aware that a thousan other people are going to write 1004 stories, but oh well. Poster and trailer coming once my computer works.*

Foreword

The six men stood just before the door, wary of the place and of each other. Could this old fashioned house really be a place of wonders? Could they really see their lost loves the moment they stepped over that threshold? They could never be sure, yet none of them minded. Even if a house of horrors awaited them, they would risk it just to see a single face. 

Love is funny, no?

And as they finally mustered the courage, they stepped inside the cold house in the middle of the forest. Expecting everything yet nothing at all, they were disappointed when their love was not waiting to greet them. 

But that's not all...