One Week Later

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong groaned as he awoke from his long slumber. It had been a week since he last left his bed, A week since he last showered, A week since he last feed. To say he was completely drained is an understatement. But from the look's of his condition, he would be able to attend class' today. Getting off the bed, he smiled to himself when he noticed his wing's were no longer out.  The only problem was, he was blood thirsty. Which went his eyes were blood red, His skin was paler than normal and his sense's were extremely alert, all of this and he wouldn't be able to have a fresh feed until later that night. Sighing Jaejoong walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get changed. It was also one of those day's were he couldn't be assed to put in contact's or put on sunshades. He just wanted to be himself.

Grabbing his bag he slung it over his shoulder before walking downstairs'. It was clear his parent's had already left. Sighing he pulled on his shoes and walked out the house, heading straight to college. Luckily he had mid-day class' today. It was only 8am, and his class' started at 11. So he had plenty of time. 

Keeping his head down he made his way up through the college grounds, heading straight to the cafe area. At least a hot drink will help the burning in his throat. As he lined up many people noticed his unusual appearance and moved out of the way for him, once he bought his coffee he headed to a table away from the others. At the moment even vampire and angel blood seemed appetizing to him. Sighing once he was seated out of the sun light he drank the hot drink, zoning out for a bit, not noticing the person heading towards him.

"Jaejoong-ssi?" Jaejoong lifted his head and was greeted by a slightly scared looking Yunho. Of course hr would be scared. Anyone would with the way Jaejoong looked at the moment.

" Yunho... Sorry, I didnt notice you there... And don't worry... I wont hurt you." Yunho smiled instantly.

"Mind if I sit with you? You have some explaining to do." Jaejoong nodded and watched as Yunho to the seat next to him. Jaejoong couldn't help but shudder at the scent of Yunhos blood. It smelt so... Delicious. Sighing Jaejoong took a gulp from his cup.

"So how come you haven't been in all week?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter