shinee 100 word challange by Shotzee

Short stories and poems
Jongyu- One sided love
I could see his perfect abs as taemin ran his hands down them. I was jealous but no one would ever know except for minho.
"are you Ok Jinki hyung?" Minho asked
I shrugged. "Not really  but i can manage." They had finished their ual performance. "It's hard loving someone and have them  not love you back. " 
Jonghyun and taemin walked into change for the next performance. I couldn't take my eyes off of  jonghyun. I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. Jonghyung noticed. 
"Are you okay, Jinki hyung?" 
I shook my head. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing."
 
 
 
Onkey-Chicken
"Onew i swear if you eat one more bite, there will never be chicken for dinner again." Onew gasped and dropped the fried chicken back on the plate. "My parents are finally meeting you. I don't want them to think I married a man who loves chicken more than me. Even if it is true." Onew back-hugged key. 
"Yeobo, I love you more than chicken." Key blushed."Chicken doesn't have with me." Key slapped him playfully.
"So you only love me for my body?!"
"Key, I would give up chicken forever to have you." 
"You so have onew condition."
 
 
 

Onho - The devil lies

I heard the door slam shut. The devil was home. I shut my eyes. I thought maybe once he would just let me sleep. I heard the bedroom door open. He sighed. After a while he laid down next to me. he did something he hadn't done since we started dating. He back hugged me. He started to cry.
"Minho, I'm sorry." I made no move. He probably just wanted an excuse to hurt me. "I... I saw my mother being abused by my father. It made me realize what i did was wrong. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" He's lying. 
 
 
 
Ontae - waking up
He laid there staring at the younger. He admired Taemin's silky black hair. He kidded Taemin's shoulder. He could tasted the sweat that was left from their activities the night before.
Taemin's eyes fluttered open. He smiled shyly at the leader. He learned over and kissed Onew"s fore head. He ran His hands threw Onew's blonde hair. 
"I'm still not used to you with blonde hair." Taemin said in his y morning voice. "I like it." 
Taemin started to mess with Onew's hair more. So Onew began to tickle him. When the tickle match ended, They were making out.
 
 
 
Jongkey - Creatures
My tail swished back and forth on the bed. I was getting tired of waiting for the stupid cat to finish changing. 
"Key, Your y better be ready in 5 minutes or you'll pay." I saw his head pop out of the closet. His ears were back and he was glaring at me
"Do that, and you won't get any of my y ."
I rolled my eyes. I may love but not as much as him. Finally as if on cue Key came out in tight pants and a red shirt. 
He smirked at me. "I'm ready."
 
 
 
jongho - Halloween
"You dressed as Naruto?" Minho asked. Jonghyun nodded. 
"It was awesome." Jonghyun said while drinking his hot coco. Minho couldn't help but laugh at his hyung. "What? It was! I had fun with the others while you were off playing doctor." Minho gave a sad smile.
"I wish I had been there." Minho grabbed his hand under the table. "I've missed you."
A blush crept onto Jonghyun's cheeks. 
"Not in public. Someone might see us." Jonhyun tried to pull his hand away. 
Minho refused to let go. "I don't care." 
Minho leaned in and kissed him hard on the lips.
 
 
 
Jongtae - Sick of It
"I'm sick of it, Taemin." I screamed in his face.
"Sick of what? me? us?" I looked towards the doors where the rest of SHINee were sleeping.
"No. I'm sick of loosing sleep because you will disapear for hours without a word! I'm sick of Having Kibummie cry for me when you come back drunk and abusive!" I yelled at him. He stared at me for a long time. Then He grabbed a bag and started to throw his things into it. 
He slung the bag over his shoulder and said "Go to hell, Jonghyun." He left without another word.
 
 
 
Minkey - Surprise
Minho covered Key's eyes. Key never liked surprises and he wasn't sure he would like this one.
"No peaking, Yeobo." Minho said for the eighth time. Key sighed. "Alright sit right here." Minho sat key on the couch.
"Minho I swear if you don-" Key let out a girlish shriek. There stood Minho holding a brown curly haired puppy. Key stood up and took the puppy  from Minho."It's so cute!"
Minho smiled and kissed Key gently on the lips.
"Not as cute as you." Minho said. "Hey. I'm not cute. I'm y." Key pouted.
"That's what I meant, baby."
 
 
 
Taekey -
Taemin couldn't remember being thrown on the bed, or his cloths being ripped off. He was too focused on Key's Lips. 
Key's fingers made their way to Taemin's entrance. Taemin felt minimal pain with Key's penetration, After all this was their third time this week. 
Key removed his figers and replaced them with something larger. Key kissed and on Tae's neck. Key slowly began to move his hips. Tae grabbed onto his hair and yanked roughly. Key slapped Tae's .  Taemin let out a raspy moan.
"You love the pain. You want more?" Taemin smirked and bit key hard.

 

2min - Hate

I hate Minho. I hate every little thing about him. His hair is too short. His face is too small. He's too tall. I hate how childish he is. I hate they way his hands fits perfectly in mine. I hate how out lips fit together like puzzle pieces. I hate that he makes love to me like I'm the only thing he needs. I hate that he lays next to me afterwards like everything is perfect. What I hate the most is that when he's with his friends, He's a jackass. But when it's just us, I'm his everything.

 

OT5 - Voodoo

Chained, Bleeding, Broken down. Four men. One cell. Jonghyun walked into the room. He grabbed a knife. He walked down the line of men. He stopped and slid the knife across the youngest's chest. Jonghyun smirked as a shriek rang out. He put the knife back and exchanged it for a whip. He cracked it and it whipped across the two in the cent. He grabbed an arrow and shot it into Onew. He reached for the Voodoo doll. These toys were becoming weak. One by one he ripped off their heads. It was time to start all over, again.