*

The prank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun turn off the TV feeling extremely bored, there was nothing on the TV.

Today was his day off, usually chanyeol would also have a day off, but chanyeol was busy lately that he has to go to work even in his day-off.

Chanyeol and baekhyun meet each other when they were at high school, although they both were from different schools, but they got to meet,

Baekhyun at that time had a part-time job at a coffee, and chanyeol one day came there to drink something… from that point  chanyeol start to come every day just to see baekhyun and baekhyun would count the seconds till chanyeol arrive, at the end both of them confess and they become lover.

Years pass and their love would blossom even more.

At some point chanyeol asked baekhyun to marry him and the shorter agree.

Their relationship was just pure perfection, they would understand each other, they never fight, and every day was heaven for both of them.

Baekhyun smile at the memories as they pass his mind.

Baekhyun look at his watch.

Chanyeol would come back soon; he thought when an idea pops in his head.

“Should I?” he asked more to himself before standing with playful smile on his face.

He walked to the house office taking a paper and pen before walking to their bedroom.

“This is going to be fun” he giggled before he starts writing.

Chanyeol…

I’m sorry but I really can’t do this anymore.

I got sick living with you, I’m leaving … don’t try to look out for me.

Take care…

Baekhyun

He read it again.

Isn’t it too harsh?  He thought but dismisses the idea.

He then put the paper on the bed before hiding under the bed to watch his husband reaction,

A few minutes pass when the key sound was heard.

He’s here...

Baekhyun watch the door when his husband walked in the room.

“Baek?? Where did he go?” he heard chanyeol confused voice and couldn’t help but to giggle, he put his hand on his mouth to prevent any voice to come out.

After a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter