Chapter One

My Dream Vacation

I am finally here in Seoul, my dream vacation I have been saving up for. I was so excited to be coming here but it hasn't got off to a good start. I have only been here for maybe an hour and I already have some problems. First was at the airport, apparently my luggage was put on the wrong flight and it will take a couple of days to get it here as they have to locate it. Then I took a taxi to where I am now and somehow forgot my purse with all my money in it in the taxi. So now I am sat on a bench somewhere wondering what I am going to do now. I can't book into a hotel because I now don't have money. Some vacation this is.

Tears start to come down my face. I am in a country where I only know a few words of the language with no money and nowhere to stay. I notice that people are starting to stare at me as they walk past me. I wipe at my face and lean forward with my head in my hands.

After what seems like a long time I see a nice pair of shoes stop in front of me. The man in the shoes says something in Korean. Without looking up I say in English "I'm sorry I don't speak Korean." The man then says in English "Are you okay?" I shake my head. He bends down in front of me but I don't look up at him as I still have tears in my eyes and I am shy for a strange man to see this. He says "WHat's wrong? Maybe I can help you." I say "I don't think you can" then I see his hand move to under my chin and he gently lifts my head so I am looking at him.

When my eyes meet his I gasp and my face goes pink. I am now looking into the y eyes of none other than Jang Dongwoo. He smiles and says "You know who I am?" I nod and say "Yes I am an Inspirit and umm you are my bias." I say this last bit quietly but he hears me and gives me a y smile and says "Oh really? I want to help you more now. Tell me what's wrong." He then lifts his hand up and wipes my tears away making me blush more at the touch of his hand. I then tell him everything.

When I finish he is silent for a few seconds then says "Our management can call the taxi company and get your money back, but it may take a couple of days." I smile and say "Thank you so much, that would be great." He then continues "Until you get your money back you can stay with me and the rest of Infinite." I gasp again in shock. Is this really happening? Staying with Infinite for a couple of days? This is a dream come true for any Inspirit.

Just then before I can say anything I hear a voice call Dongwoo and when I look to where the voice came from I see the rest of Infinite all walking this way. I gasp again and I hear a chuckle from Dongwoo as he stands up. When they reach us they all look at me then Hoya speaks to Dongwoo in Korean. Dongwoo starts to answer him then stops and says to me "Sorry I forgot to ask you your name." I smile shyly as I am surrounded by the gorgeous Infinite. I kind of feel nervous with them all looking at me and my heart feels like it will break out of my chest. These guys are seriously so handsome in the flesh. I have to remind myself in my head to remember to breathe. I then say "My name is Euna." They all look at me in surprise and I say "A Korean friend once gave me this name and I like it." Sungjong says "It's a pretty name." I smile at him and say "Thank you." Dongwoo then continues talking to them in Korean. I am guessing telling them my problem.

After a few minutes Hoya says something and I hear the word sasaeng. I instantly shake my head and say "No not sasaeng fan." Dongwoo then tells them I am a normal Inspirit and that he is my bias. He says this with a big smile on his face making me blush again at his smile. When Dongwoo has finished Sunggyu looks at me and smiles. He then says in English "Dongwoo has told us everything and we will help you get your money back. You will stay with us as Dongwoo told you until you get your money back." I smile shyly and say "Thank you so much, but I don't want to disturb you." He shakes his head and says "You have nowhere else to go and you are an Inspirit so we will help you. Plus as Dongwoo is your bias Dongwoo won't leave you out here with nowhere to go." I smile again and say "Thank you."