If Life is So Short

If Life is So Short ('With You' before story)

Isn't it funny

How times seems to slip away

So fast

I and Yoona decided to attend the summer school for this summer vacation. Maybe for her, it’s really sad that Luhan left to China while their relationship status was still hanging. With this situation, I took the chance to show my love for her. I advised her to attend the summer school during summer vacation than spending time to pondered Luhan. How wonderful if we’re always with someone we loved?

I and Yoona was through day by day of summer school and time went so fast.

 

One minute you're happy

The other you're sad

During the summer school, I saw the happiness emitted from her even though only one minute. Sadness always came when she remembered about Luhan. And unfortunately, during Luhan went, I saw the gloomy Yoona more often than the cheerful Yoona.

 

But if you give me one more chance

To show my love for you is true

I'll stand by your side

Your whole life trough

Did you know, Yoona? What would happen if you give me one more chance? A chance to show that my love for you is true. It has always made ​​me wondering along this summer. If she gave me one more chance, I'll definitely show it. When Luhan went, I tried to keep acompany her. Yoona accepted happily when I tried to get closer to her. During the summer school, we spent the days together. Was that mean she gave me a chance? A chance to show my love.

I will always by her side, all her life no matter what the circumstances, or at least during the summer or during Luhan in China. Turned out it's true. Our summer school already half way through. During that time I was on Yoona’s side; encouraged her to forget the uncertainty relationship with Luhan, and filled her days with many kind of activities.

 

If life is short

Why won't you let me love you

Before we run out of time

If love is so strong

Why won't you take the chance

Before our time has gone

Day after day, summer school was already completed, it means my time with Yoona will also be ended. I don’t think so because after summer school, I still could with Yoona because we’re still at the same classes on campus and Luhan didn’t comeback. A few days later, I received a news that Luhan will be back because a normal lecture will start again. This news made ​​me wonder about Yoona’s status in the next and also about her feelings towards me.

If life is so short, why won’t Yoona let me for loving her? At least before my time is up with her.

I didn’t realize that this love was so powerful. I had already showed her how I feel. but why? Why she didn’t take this chance before our time together is over?

 

Love is a word that explains

How I feel for you

I was stupid. I started to have feelings for Yoona since the beginning of college, even long before Luhan knew her. But what a stupid me that I don’t dare to show these feelings. I even just show her how I feel when Yoona was dropped. A word that describes my feelings to her; feeling happy when she’s happy, feeling sad when she look sad, and even the feeling of wanting to have her : love.

 

And when you're in my arms

All my dreams come true

I remembered that time when we were, I and Yoona, looking for summer school subject reference. I even told her that Luhan back with her ​​ex-girlfriend in China. Yoona cried spontaneously when knowing the news and she immediately hugged me. At that time, it was all my dream come true. A dream to be there when she needs a shoulder to lean on, and having her of course.

 

And when you're not around

You can't hardly see

These tears that I'm crying now are for you to be with me

I and Jjong decided to tell Yoona to pick Luhan up. Hopefully their realtionship state would be clear and the girl I love were no longer haunted by guilty feelings. Few days later, finally Luhan and Yoona have gained clarity of their relationship status. Luhan forgive Yoona who once used him to get revenge on someone, but she’s failed. They resumed their relationship from the beginning.

Now, when Yoona’s no longer here, no longer by my side, she couldn’t se.

I met her when we went to class. We’re still located in the same neighborhood, but she’s no longer with me and be by my side. Yoona was greeted me when we start to stare at each other. Without realizing it, My tears came out, the tears for her. Yoona also asked me why I suddenly shed a tear.

 

If life is short

Why won't you let me love you

Before we run out of time

If love is so strong

Why won't you take the chance

Before our time has gone

I also answering her with the question. A wedge question in my heart since we attended the summer school together. I asked Yoona why she didn’t let me love her at least until the summer ends if this time so short, and why she didn’t take this chance before we ran out of time.

Yoona was silent and shocked to hear my question. She just said that she couldn’t answer my question. However, she said that if I need her, she's ready to help me at any time and anywhere.

Shee then asked me to go along to the class and merge into a single discussion group for class today.

On the way, I told her not to be too hard to answer the question. Yoona just smiled bitterly.

      -If life is so short-

 

ooo00000ooooo

 

So how's the fics? Is it borred? Please fill the comment form if you have any suggestion. thanks for reading^^