Prologue

Set me Free

As I held her hand; stopping her from going away, I hold on to my tears.

“I said let me go!” she shouted at me.

“No! I won’t let you go until you tell me the reason why you’re acting that way!” I shouted back at her.

Her facial expression tells that she clearly is mad at me for being so persistent but I want to know the reason why she’s being this cold to me.

“You really want to hear?! Alright then! I don’t love you anymore so could you let go of me?!”

As if I experienced a split second of stand still, there I was standing in front of her with the words she just spilled rewinding through my ears.

“W-wha—”

“Don’t pretend you didn’t hear me because I’m just right here in front of you! If everything’s clear now, you can let go of me”, she once again asked me for the impossible. “And seriously, grow up. We’re no longer kids for us to continue that silly little promise we did back when we were toddlers”, she added as she finally get her wrist off my grasp.

I stood there shocked from everything. Did I hear just right? Is my head playing games with me? Is she really serious about what she told me? Are we seriously going to end like this? Does she hate me that much? I watched her as she walks away from me never looking back. 

 

 

 

---

prologue for everyone.

so, how is that for starters? :))) i seriously don't know what's got into me but i'll continue writing. 

for now, here's the prologue of SET ME FREE. enjoy~ :3