Diary #1: Curse of the Yoda husband

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Chanyeol edition

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! I REPLY TO ALL COMMENTS ^^

 

“So you're telling me, that because of a stupid contract I am to be engaged to that idiot Park Chanyeol?” As of now I sincerely question my mother's mental capacity, since just about EVERYONE in the school knows my relationship with the dork: That is, terrible.

 

“Yes, and need I remind you of the sweet and charming guy Yeollie is?” she cooed.

 

I almost threw up the water currently gliding down my sore throat. All this frustration is getting me no where: “Excuse me, Yeollie? SWEET MOTHER OF-”

 

“UH UH UH- What did I say about foul mouthing your elders?! Seo Mina I believe I made it clear to you that there is to be no disrespectful words passing around this house hold!”

 

The rest of her words are just history, because all that I can concentrate on (unfortunately) is the pair of shoes that lay neatly on the welcome mat of the door. I can recognize those pair of black converse anywhere. It couldn't be-

 

“Annyon, Wifey!” Park Chanyeol...

 

I faked a smile, “Annyon, Yoda!”

 

As my mother gasped, I rolled my eyes and stomped up the stairs. Sure, my bestfriend Bora's arranged marriage worked out just fine, to say the least. But what would promise me the life or death of my future? With my future husband deemed to be my top competitor in just about everything in life.

 

Slamming my bed room door shut, I plopped myself onto the soft, silky duvet cover on my bed. Bull, cow , bird . Whatever you can think of, Chanyeol is exactly that.

 

I sound a bit harsh, don't I?

 

I know, all you fan girls all there be cursing at me. But, BUT. Park Chanyeol is NOT the innocent and happy virus nerd he opts to be. Pardon the slight exaggeration, but he is the exact opposite. Had I not fallen for him once upon a time, like all of you? I sure have. When we were still grade schoolers, Chanyeol and I were best friends, attached at the hip. That is, until he bluntly rejected my feelings that valentines day. I had shyly asked for the douche to meet me after school after the dork had gifted me with an Aquamarine necklace: my birthstone. I was honestly flattered that he remember, and thought, even for a milisecond, that it might have meant something. So there and then I told him that I had a surprise for him and that he should meet me afterschool at the playground. Instead, he had a surprise for me. There, standing in front of my tear striken face, is Park Chanyeol engulfing Joo Aein in a tight embrace. I wasn't sure if he had seen me or figured out I might have been slightly upset, but for the next week I ignored him.

 

I'll be honest. If he had even tried to console me once or ask why I was ignoring him, I would have gladly accepted him even if I had to hide my feelings. But no, he did not give a single damn, and guess what? Next day, it was announced that he was dating Joo Aein. Well congratu-ing-lations!

 

Chanyeol's POV:

 

I bit my cheek in an attempt to not burst out laughing. That stubborn chick sure turned out to be a feisty once.

 

“Oh dear, I'm so sorry Channie-ah. I apologize on behalf of my daughter for her rude behaviour”, Mrs. Seo frowned.

 

I smiled with my million dollar teeth. “Don't worry Omonim, we should give her some time. I'm sure it's a big shock to Mina-ah too.”

 

Mrs. Seo smiled warily, and I pardoned myself. Time to pay Wifey a visit.

 

Your POV:

 

*Knock *Knock

 

“Go away before I kick a whole through the door, Park Yoda!” I glared at the splatter of white paint on the wall. I was so irritable, anything can ignite an explosion within a minute.

 

“Aww, thanks for the love-name Mimi, but I like you saying my other name better”. I can almost see him leaning against the door, pouting like his life depended on it. Unfortunately, the only thing pouting will get him is a slap in the face. Maybe a black eye too, depends on my mood.

 

“Ok, fine. Park Dobi. Better? I used your alternative name”. I snicked sarcastically.

 

“Open this door Mimi, pweaseee, buing buing, aang-

 

“SHUT THE UP!” I bellowed as I tore the door open in anger. My god, if one person throwing up on the bus can create a chain reaction, his aegyo sure can too. Some one get me one of those air sickness bags you get on the plane.

 

Shamelessly flashing his teeth rich grin, Yoda invited himself into my bedroom and began poking around.

 

“Yah. Just because you're in someone's room doesn't mean you have the right to invade their privacy.” I gritted my teeth.

 

He hummed before turning around, face dangerously close to mine. I gulped in voluntarily, as I felt the back of my knees hitting the bed frame. . Why was my room so small?!

 

“Hmm.. Am I invading your privacy now?” He leaned in even closer, nose touching. “How about now?

 

in a breath, I stood still. “No. However this is”. Before he could utter another word, I brought my knee up and bam. Right in the balls.

 

As he groaned, backing himself into the corner across, I smirked. “You want to play? I'll play with you. The good thing is, now I won't even have to think about having to bear Yoda juniors. The bad thing is... Well, there is no bad thing!” I cried out in laughter.

 

All of a sudden his groans were put to a stop, and I looked up in curiosity. Only to find him staring at my chest.

 

“Y-YAH! BYUNTAE-”

 

“You still have it?” He whispered in a quiet tone, looking almost lost.

 

Unnerved, I looked down. There, the little birthstone which now hang right at the collar bone gleamed in the sun ray. I bit my lip. What was I thinking? Had I inherited my mom's low mental capacity after all? Like mother, like daughter...