ChanHun

A FLAPPY BIRD FANFICTION FT EXO

Pairings: ChanHun | ninja!KaiSoo |
orginally posted on my twitter 

 

It was already way past midnight when Chanyeol had finally had the chance to come home and perhaps sneak some rest before he takes off for his next schedule early in the morning.Their dorm was filled by nothing but darkness, and the eerie sound of the ticking clock hanged on the wall in the kitchen. Chanyeol had never seen the sense of having one since none of them had ever looked at the clock yet Kyungsoo had insisted that having one made the space a little close to feeling like home. 

A grunt and a huff was heard right before he turned the knob on his door. Baekhyun was probably watching one of those variety shows the elder liked to watch for "learning purposes". The managers would definitely flip once they found out that the other male was staying up too again. He just shook his head as he pushed the door open, only to be greeted by an empty bed across the room and a tall lump clad in stage clothes they had worn in one of their shows that night, eyes focused on a screen, curled up on his bed.

"Sehun?" His eyebrow cocked.

"Shhh."

"What are you doing here?" 

"I said shhh." The younger grunted once more. "Be quiet."

Chanyeol snorted, unused to the younger's blatant rejection as he dropped his backpack rigt by the door. The walk towards his bed was pai fully far, every step was excruciatingly slow as his body yearned for the comfort of his matress.

He plopped himself right by the boy, silently side eyeing the younger as he felt a certain spark in the depths of his core.The boy's eyes were still lined by a thin layer of kohl, feathered by long, uncurled lashes as it glowed in the darkness illumintaed by nothing by the light of his phone. His pinkish lips tinted by a darker shade of red and Chanyeol couldnt help but feel a pitter-patter in pit of his stomach as he thought how the image in front of him seem to be a tiny bit close to being unreal. He poked the younger's cheek for good measures - to make sure that the sight was not a mirage his tiredness had brought him.

"What?" Sehun finally switched his attention to the elder, putting his phone down but not letting it go. "What do you want?"

Chanyeol pouted. Sehun just rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here?"

Sehun huffed once more, averting his eyes back to his phone, right thumb tapping its way on the screen. "Gramps kicked me out. I was going to go to Jongin but I heard some moans and then I heard Kyungsoo's muffled scream right before I opened the door. I took that as a sign to abort that idea. Baekhyun was here and he said I can take your bed until you come home. He stayed for about half an hour until he started cursing at me while hitting me with a pillow and yellong something like how I'm such a lame excuse for a human being." Sehun grunted, shaking his phone with a little bit of force. "What an ."


Chanyeol just shook his head once more, ruffling the boy's already mussed up hair before he stood up, smile plastered on his lips. The pitter patter in the put of his stomach had somehow managed to make its way up to his chest and the more he stayed right by Sehun, the closer it would be for his heart to explode.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm gonna go change." Chanyeol shrugged. "I need to sleep. I'm tired."

The younger just hummed in response before Chanyeol quickly changed into his pajamas, ignoring the fact that his hair was still soaked in styling products and his face still caked with make up.

"You should too. It's late. We have a schedule early morning tomorrow." Chanyeol muttered groggily as he took his spot back in the bed, nuzzling his face on the younger's shoulder. "Good night Sehun."

Sehun just hummed in reponse once more as he patted the elder's head, shifting a little bit for comfort and Chanyeol could swear to the skies that that was more than enough for him to fall asleep with a smile taped on his lips as he gently wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.



"! ! ! ING ! UGH!" 

Chanyeol groaned as another string of curses invaded his ears.Warm body beside him wriggling out of his embrace.

"Sehun?" He muttered, voice hoarse and tired from his disturbed sleep as he quickly averted his vision to the digital clock sitting on his nightstand. "It's three in the morning. What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Sehun patted the elder's head once more, running his fingers through the black locks. "Go back to sleep. Sorry I woke you."


Chanyeol hummed as he leaned to the younger's touch before he raised his head and looked at Sehun's face. "Is this why Baek beat you up? You know how much he likes his sleep."

Sehun's lips curved into a sheepish smile, eyes twinkling in the midst of the darkness of dawn and Chanyeol's heart couldnt help but flutter. 

"Yes." Chanyeol snorted, earning a glare from the younger. "I got kind of excited. I almost beat my high score."

"What are you doing anyway?" 

"Playing." Sehun looked up at at the elder, grinning.

Chanyeol just frowned, playfully pinching the boy's nose before cupping its cheeks. "Go change and go to sleep." 

"But-"

"Nu-uh." He grabbed the phone from Sehun's hands and hid it under his pillow. "No more buts. Where going to bed."

Sehun rolled his eyes once more, cute pout slowly forming on the younger's lips and Chanyeol didnt know of he should start jumping around screaming or crawl in a corner and cry.

"I dont have change of clothes. Junmyeon wont let me in our room. That grumpy old man." 

Chanyeol groaned as he pushed himself up from his extremely comfortable spot on his bed - arms still wrapped around the younger's middle, eyes locked on the crescent shaped orbs. His feet felt heavy with every step he took towards his wardrobe, taking the boy's phone with him just to be sure. It was already a known fact that Sehun gets cold easily hencd the thick pajamas and shirt that was thrown across the room to the younger's face yet his mouth agaped when he saw what the boy was doing.

"Oh Sehun."

"Shhh."

The response felt a little too nostalgic and Chanyeol felt like slapping some sense into the younger.

"The are you doing with my phone?"

Sehun looked up, grin still plastered on thin lips, eyes disappearing into slits. "I'm installing my game."

Chanyeol's brow raised, quickly walking back towards his bed. "Why?"

The younger shrugged, taking his shirt off and Chanyeol couldnt seem to stop himself from letting his eyes wander through the expanse of pale white skin, scrawny arms and defined colar bones. 

"Just coz." The boy even added before tossing his jeans somewhere across the room and changing into Chanyeol's pajamas. "Plus, I think you'll like it too."

"Yeah sure." Sarcasm was written all over his voice.

Sehun plopped himself back on the bed, Chanyeol's phone lost in the sheets as he spread his arms, lips still curved into a smile, crescent eyes looking straight into the elder's. "Let's go to bed."

Chanyeol shook his head, smiling back at the younger as he took the boy's invitation. Arms s around his waist, limbs tangled under the blanket as he wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulder, letting the boy bury its face in the crook of his neck, nuzzling before leaving a gentle kiss on his colar bone. "Good night hyung."

"Good night Sehun." He mumbled, face burried in silver locks as ge let himself fall into a deep slumber, yet not before he could plant a sweet kiss on the top of the younger's head.



Two days later ...

"You two look like ." Kris sat across the dining table, bowl of cereal in hand, face painfully glowing at seven o'clock the morning.

"Morons stayed up all night." Baekhyun snorted. "They share the room now. I cant stand rooming with Chanyeol anymore."

"Oh" Luhan piped up. Eyebrows wiggling. "Did they do the .. you know.." The elder even snorted.

Kyungsoo laughed. "I dont know if it'll actually be better if they really just ed. At least they'd get some sleep once their done."

"Kyungsoo." It was Minseok, choking on his cereal. "Foul words. Bad images. Breakfast. Eating."

"Dont act so pure Baozi." Jongin ran across the kitched right before the elder could chuck his spoon at the dancer. "Anyway, those two had been staying up all night playing that stupid game Tao made Sehun play."


"Ah! Flappy bird!" Jongdae bounced, rummaging through the pockets of backpack in search for his phone. "I started playing yesterday. 's pretty addictive."

"What?! Really?! What's your score?!" The two idiots - Chanyeol and Sehun - in question asked in perfect unison, leaving the mouths of the members agape.

"168." Jongdae grinned.

" you! everything! I'm selling my soul to the devil!"

A/N: COZ FLAPPY ING BIRDS ISTG