1st Call

Phone Call's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong had just got home from his photo shoot. 12 hours of posing in front of a camera really wore him out. So as soon as he saw his sofa he pretty much collapsed on top of it. Finally a relaxing night before work the next day. That was exactly what Jaejoong needed and what he was going to get. At least he thought. Until the phone rang. Jaejoong sighed and got up, grabbing his mobile from the kitchen table and without bothering to look at the callers ID he picked up, putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?" There was silence. Jaejoong frowned before speaking again. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Hello? Hyung?" Jaejoong cocked his head. No one called him Hyung before and the voice wasnt familiar at all.

"Who is this?" Once again there was silence, but this time Jaejoong could make out what sounded like sobbing. Whole hearted crying from the male on the other end. Being the caring person he was he didn't have the heart to hang up on the person. "Are you OK? Did something happen to you?" There goes his stupid curiosity again. But his questions all went unanswered. There was only a whimper. "Are you OK? Do you need help?"

"N-no. I'm OK. I'll call you later Hyung..." and with that the line went dead. Jaejoong panicked slightly. He instantly tried to re-ring the number but no one picked up. Jaejoong sighed and started to pace back and forth. He finally gave up about half an hour later. He needed to sleep. If whoever was on the phone needed help they would cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter