The Unexpected

Jaejoong's Surprise

    “Jaejoong hyung don’t forget this!” Junsu exclaimed as he ran to the elder with Jaejoong’s good luck ring that he secretly wore without fans knowing.

    “Ah gomawo Junsu ah, wish me luck ne?” Jaejoong smiled as he wore the ring onto the necklace and hides it underneath all the leather and fur clothing he was forced to wear.

    “We will be watching you hyung,” Yoochun and Junsu smiled widely as they walked out with a wave.

    Jaejoong sighed, as it was his “special” concert since it was his birthday today and usually for his birthday it won’t be too big. However this was his last birthday before he will enlist to the army. Oh how the bittersweet for the sensitive Jaejoong, he hated the fact that he had to go away because the fearsome of losing his fans while he will be gone for two years. But Jaejoong shook the thought of so he won’t cry in front of his fans. The producer yelled his name that it was almost time for the show, and took a deep breath, controlling his nervous. For ten years he was still nervous facing in the fans, but this was different especially when he was the one only singing in stage. He huffs his cheeks and does his dorky self and used his “hwaiting” gesture to himself and grabbed the microphone.

    The fans roared in excitement as the background music started to play and smoke was surrounded through the stage as lights roar anonymously onto the stage as they randomly dance around anonymously. As Jaejoong was being lifted onto the stage and started singing “Butterfly.”

The fans immediately their glow stick with the green color to reveal JYJ’s color, and wave into the sync of the music. Jaejoong closing his eyes as he walks around the stage singing his heart out, revealing all the emotions he had felt for the past five years he had felt. Excruciating pain of losing and gaining people, but mostly pain from losing his other half. Tears slowly fall as he sang his souls out.

    The song slowly faded as the background music softly stops and Jaejoong slowly breathing with the microphone above his head. The audience claps and screams the excitement of Jaejoong, and Jaejoong smiled his usual smile creating more roars from the crowd. He chuckled at his goofy fans, as he started singing one of the songs he had created, “Heaven.” As he sang this song, tears were now visible to the fan’s point of view with red puffy eyes. The song was emotional for Jaejoong, it was the message to his fans, and his body weakened so he sat down onto the stage wiping his tears. Fans resisted from doing anything, and cried with him knowing it was painful for Jaejoong.

    But little did Jaejoong know, fans had planned out everything for him, as the concert was slowly ending. Jaejoong stood up and went to the middle of the stage where fans could clearly see him and smiled softly. He put the microphone onto his mouth with teary eyes.

    “I won’t be able to have concerts on my future birthdays for the last time being, which makes this birthday of mine more meaningful. I wish you could wait for me until the end. But I don’t want to do stuff like begging you guys. One thing I can promise you is that I will really work harder, grow more, and make you regret, ‘I shouldn’t have left that dude’ “ he announced before he bowed down.

    As according to plan, fans started to chant “It’s going to be okay” and they started to switch their glow stick. To his surprise, more glow stick appeared up in the level of the stadium creating him to gasp. Not knowing why the fans suddenly grew, and turning on the red ocean but all he could do was smile. Nodding in approval that he also will work hard on making them come to him, or him going back to kidnap them. He chuckles, and was about to say something, until Yoochun and Junsu started walking on stage and sings “Aitakute Aitakute” with their hands holding together. Jaejoong turned around with teary eyes and sniffles. He chuckles and ends with a smile wiping his tears. Watching his dongsaengs that was with him all those years made him thankful. Without them he wouldn’t go this far.

    “Happy birthday hyung…” Junsu smiled as he hugged his hyung tightly.

    Yoochun who hadn’t revealed teary eyes for five years now suddenly started to cry like old times and hug his hyung. “Happy birthday hyung…” he said with his voice croaking. Jaejoong group hugged them, creating the fans to say “aww”

    “And since this is hyung’s last birthday...we...have a surprise for you..” Junsu smiled showing the signal for someone to come out.

    Then it reveals a chef’s hat with Jaejoong’s face mask pushing the cake towards the stage in which revealed miniature of himself for the past 10 years he had evolve into. The fans laughed at how silly the producer were as he blocked himself from revealing his face and walked away from the stage. Jaejoong laughs as well from the ridiculous face mask of himself was used. But paid back his attention into the cake and observes every detail of the cake. He smiled as he goes behind the cake with amazement. Jaejoong looks at his dongsaengs and bowing them slightly as saying “Thank you”

    “Uwaa...gomawoyo..” he says to them on the stage.

    “Make a wish hyung..” Yoochun and Junsu said as they go on the side looking at him.

    Jaejoong nods with a smile as he close his eyes and blows the candles. As he blows, cue started where a familiar voice started singing “Happy birthday” and walks towards the stage.

Fans screamed wildly knowing who that someone was. Jaejoong furrowed his eyes and turned around. His eyes widened and mouth dropped on the person who was walking out off stage. That someone, was Jaejoong’s baby, Shim Changmin. Jaejoong observes Changmin in a surprise of how mature the boy was now and tears continue to fall as Changmin came closer.

“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Kim Jaejoong. Happy birthday to you.” Changmin sang to him as they finally meet.

Junsu and Yoochun grins widely knowing that they had planned this all along. Jaejoong

and Changmin gave each other a hug as tears fall on both ends. Changmin chuckled at how emotional they are as he pulls away wiping the older’s tears.

“Hyung, you are so old now, but you look the same since we debuted.” Changmin chuckled, in which everyone also laughed at causing Jaejoong to punch the maknae’s shoulder.

The fans laugh at the goofiness at Jaemin had like as if things were back to normal. Jaejoong smiled widely at his maknae. This was overwhelming for Jaejoong, he never suspected this things would happen on his birthday. However a little piece on his heart hopes that one person, his half to come over,but in disappointment he wasn’t there.

Yoosumin look at each other with a snicker knowing the pout on the elder’s face. They quietly wave at the fans and push the cake away and disappearing to the stage, without the elder’s notice since he was in space. As he finally realized he was the only one left, and the glow sticks had left. He blinks in surprise not knowing what happened, until music started to play on the background. Jaejoong tries to look around on what’s going on and sighs not knowing what it was so he stood there patiently. Then the familiar tune of the background started to play causing him to tears once again.

It was the music that he had duet with his beloved Jung Yunho. “Whole New World” Jaejoong turning around trying to find where the music is coming from then smoke suddenly appear just like the way he had entered. Revealing Jung Yunho with white suit that matches with Jaejoong’s clothing and started singing towards to him. Kim Jaejoong who face the other way turned around slowly, hoping it was the person he was seeking for. As he turns around he saw him with a breathtaking look. It was Jung Yunho, holding a red rose and walks towards to him. Tears slowly fall once again as his body weakened making him fall, but right on time, Jung Yunho had captured him with his strong arms.

Without words to communicate, the two had looked at each other in the eyes to communicate their emotions. Those two were glancing each other’s eyes with passion, love and relief, and without wasting another second Yunho dropped the rose and microphone onto the stage and cupping Jaejoong’s cheeks. Yunho closes his eyes as he leans in for the passionate kiss. Jaejoong, who was clueless for the most time being, knew immediately what was going to happen so he close his eyes as their lips had finally met. The crowd screamed in happiness as they chant “Yunjae” but those two didn’t pay attention.

The two were on their own world as the kiss had reached them to cloud nine. But moments don’t last long, as the three sneaky members had them literally with a chicken shaped like a cube. The Yunjae stopped kissing as they blushed really hard as their body was still connected with each other embrace as the three came towards them with a smirk, turning towards to the fan where the red ocean finally revived once again. The five smiled real tall, knowing that they are finally back together, and putting the past to the past with a smile on their faces. They link their hands together as they started singing on top of their lungs “Hug” with a happy tune as the fans sang together.

As the song ended Changmin released his hands away from his hyungs and yelled, “DONG BANG SHIN KI IS BACCCKKKKK!!!!!”