Final

Not so scary Hyung

"Yah Leo we're going out now-"

"Alright, alright just go" Leo said as he put his earbuds back in his ear. He looked at N because he said something before he left but he couldn't quite hear it. Oh well, it couldn't have been that important.

Leo was so glad the other members left. He likes the other members and all but sometimes he needs time to himself. Leo started to get kind of hungry and dreaded having to make something to eat. Well at least he didn't have to cook for anyone else. He paused his ipod and put it down and walked into the kitchen. He decided that ramen would be fine to make.  As he started to boil the water he heard a faint sound. He thought he was home alone? Leo went closer to where the sound was coming from and he was able to distinguish the sound. He quickly ran over to the bathroom where the sounds were coming from. Leo opened the door and found Hyuk crouching down and throwing up in the toilet. He went over to his side and didn't know what to do. Back at home whenever he was sick his noonas would always rub his back. Should he do that? Leo started to rub Hyuk's back until he was finished.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked somewhat coldly

Hyuk weakly nodded his head and tried to stand up. He was shaky and off balance and was about to fall over but Leo caught him in time. He couldn't possibly walk to his room. What Leo did next shocked Hyuk even more. He lifted him up and started to head out of the bathroom.

"Hyung it's okay! I can walk. Your foot just finished healing!" 

"Stop struggling. You're making it harder for me."

After Leo said that it shut Hyuk right up.

"...thanks Hyung" Hyuk said while Leo was placing him on his bed.

"Don't move" Leo said  "I'll make you something to eat"

"Okay" Hyuk said as he was drifting in and out of conciousness.

Leo came back a while later with a bowl of soup that he made of Hyuk, Leo placed the bowl of soup next to Hyuk and tried to wake him up by calling is name out. When there was no answer he tried again but this time by shaking him. When Leo put his hand on Hyuk's arm he felt that he was burning up. Leo ran to get a cloth and wet it with cold water and returned to Hyuk, putting it on his forehead.

"Pabo. You shouldn't have said you were alright"

A little while later Hyuk woke up and saw Leo sitting next to him with his earbuds in. He weakly poked Leo and Leo quickly turned around.

"Oh you're awake? Hold on let me warm up the soup"

Hyuk nodded and watched his hyung leave the room. He came back quickly with the bowl of soup in one hand and medicine in the other. Here take the medicine first. He swallowed the medicine and then looked at Leo expectedly.

"What you want me to feed you too?" 

Hyuk looked away embarrassed. And heard Leo sigh.

"Here" Leo said holding the spoon in front of Hyuk's mouth. 

Hyuk accepted it although he was still embarrassed. Leo actually didn't have a problem feeding him. It was nice to actually take care of someone instead of being the one that was taken care of, he just would never admit it. He thought it would have been weird if he had willingly fed Hyuk. He probably would have told the others and then they would have made fun of him for showing his soft side.

When the soup was finished he brought the bowl to the kitchen and put it in the sink then he went back to Hyuk's room to check on him. Leo got closer to Hyuk and reached his hand out. Hyuk flinched a little because he thought Leo was going to hit him. Leo scoffed a bit and told Hyuk to stay still.

Leo brought his hand to Hyuk's forehead to see if he still had a fever, which he didn't.

"Well you don't have a fever anymore so I'm going to go back to my room." Leo said as he walked to the door.

"Thanks hyung" Hyuk said quietly

"Just don't tell anyone that I was nice to you" 

That was the last thing he said before he went back to his room. A little while back he heard some commotion in the dorm. *The others must me home* he thought. Two seconds later N burst into the room and said "My ice prince Leo nursed Hyuk back to health how cute~~~~"

That brat.

"....HYUK YOU'RE DEAD"