Chapter 1:

Invasion in EXO

"Song Ah! Wake up!"

This is Song Ah's younger brother waking her up on a lovely morning in New York. 

"C'mon!!! It's 7:40 already! Do you want to be late for school?" 

"Okay Okay... I'm awake.."

"Come down. Mom made breakfast."

 

Oh right. I didn't tell you Song Ah's brother's name. His name is Yoo Jae Ah.

Song Ah and Jae Ah were born on the same year but different months.

Song Ah was born in January, and Jae Ah was born in December. But both in 1997.

 

Jae Ah suddenly looked around left and right to see if no one was around and went closer to Song Ah.

"What.."

Then Jae Ah whispered to Song Ah,

"Make sure mom and dad doesn't find out."

"Find out what....?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Uh... No I don't..."

"Whatever then. Just know that your secret is safe."

Song Ah had no clue what he was talking about especially with her morning brain. 

With a confused face, Song Ah walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

While she was brushing her teeth, she suddenly remembered something.

"Oh.. my god..... no way...." 

With her worried face and with her tooth brush still in , she ran out of the bathroom, into her room, and searched her drawer.

"Where is it!!!! Jae Ah!!!!"

Then Jae Ah screamed from downstairs,

"What!!"

"Come here!! Right now!!!"

"Did you do something wrong again to your sister?"

Asked Jae Ah's mom to Jae Ah.

"nah... but I think I know what's up." said Jae Ah, wickedly smiling.

"Go up and check!"

"Okay okay...."

With an annoyed face, Jae Ah walked up the stairs and went into Song Ah's room.

"What."

But Song Ah just stared at Jae Ah and asked,

"Where is it."

"Where's what."

"You know what I'm talking about."

Then Jae Ah thought for a second. Then answered,

"oh~~~~ that. It's right there."

He pointed to the desk next to Song Ah's bed. Then she ran to the desk and grabbed the piece of paper.

Then she looked at Jae Ah. It was a plane ticket. A plane ticket to Korea, Next month.

"How did you find it"

"I was just looking for my socks."

"In my drawer...?"

"Yeah.... Mom sometimes mixes up the laundries..."

Then Song Ah walked closer and closer to Jae Ah with a scary face.

"You, better, keep, your, mouth, shut. Got it?"

"I know I know... I get it. no worries."

"Get what? I didn't even tell you anything."

"Kris Hyung did..."

"Kris Oppa....? What did he tell you...?"

"About you two going to Korea. And you becoming a songwriter, and Kris hyung becoming a singer."

Then their mom barged into Song Ah's room

"Is everything alright?"

Song Ah had to hide her plane ticket behind her back with her nervously shaking hands.

"Yup, everything's okay." Jae Ah answered.

"Then Come on. Your breakfasts are getting cold."

"Okay mom, we'll be right there."

After she finished brushing her teeth and eating breakfast, Song Ah walked to her bus stop.

From far away, when she saw Kris, she started running and slapped the back of his head.

"Aoh!! What's wrong with you!"

"What's wrong with YOU!"

"What are you saying, you're the one who hit me."

"Yeah!! 'Cause I wonder how Jae Ah knows about us going to Korea!!"

Then Kris understood the situation and smiled.

Before Kris goes to work, he waits for the bus with Song Ah every morning so she doesn't get bored. 

 

Oh, let me introduce this guy, Kris. His real name is Wu Fan, and as a child, he lived in Canada, but his nationality is Chinese.

He met Song Ah in Canada when Song Ah was 7 and he was 14. They first met in the hospital when they both got into a huge car accident.

But a miracle happened, and they both lived. Their injuries were so serious that they had to stay in the hospital for at least 2 years.

As they became closer and closer, their relationship was more than just friends, but like siblings.

After they both got out of the hospital, both of their families chose to move together to New York, USA.

Since then, they relied on each other like brothers and sisters.

Now, about 10 years have passed since they met and Song Ah is a normal 17 year old girl that goes to a normal high school and Kris is a normal guy who works at a singing academy. 

Until the day, they both chose to go to Korea, together, to chase their real dreams.