Transfer Student

TTYLXOX

Key's P.O.V

  Walking down the halls and keeping my head down I wished I had stayed home today. My two best friends, Taemin and Onew, decided to skip school since the roads were really bad and the snow was already piling up high. Why would they just leave me alone like that for the whole day!? Huffing in anger, I blew my colorful bangs away from my face and turned into another hallway. I bet they were at the arcade or watching a movie somewhere right now. Oh, how I wanted to do that too, but for me education came first.

  Sighing and shaking my head, knowing I shouldn't get too mad at them I stopped at my locker. 33-64-12. Turning the dial on my locker, a faint buzzing sound emitted from my pocket. I just opened my locker though before pulling the phone from my pocket. Looking down at it, I clearly remembered when I had found it.

  Kibum walked down the hallways, head held high as he walked between his two best friends. It was the first day of school and he had been waiting for this day so long. He could show off his new outfit and plus, he got to hang out with his friends the whole day since they found out they had all the same classes together.

  He sipped on his almost empty cherry smoothie as he opened his locker, music blaring in his ears as bobbed his head to the beat. This was going to be a great day. 

  Then he suddenly found himself pressed against the empty space of his locker, cherry smothie dripping down his new shirt. One of his earbuds had fallen out from the accidental bump and behind him he could faintly hear someone apologizing. Growling in anger he quickly turned around, to find whoever had done it gone. He shook his head and looked down as the red drink soaked into the white patterned fabric of his shirt. 'I've got to wash this out before it stains.' he thought and walked off to the bathroom, unknowingly leaving his locker open as the halls started emptying.

  He cursed as he heard the bell ring and quickly ran out of the bathroom, the red stain now a light pink but still there. Kibum felt like today was going to be the worst ever, though part of his told himself that he was over reacting.

  As he ran to his locker, he ran a hand through his hair and turned the corner. '33-64-12.' he thought as he turned the dial slowly, knowing how hard it was to open a locker for the first time of the school year. Even if you had years of experience with it, it was still hard on the first day of school, that much everyone knew. He didn't realize though, that he had left his locker open before, thinking he just closed it before he went to the bathroom.

  He was peeved at being late for his first class but took it slowly none-the-less because he really didn't want to snap at anybody. Unlike most would think, Kibum had a slight anger problem.

  Opening his locker, he pulled out his Algebra 2 book out and his pencils, before noticing something else in his locker. Something that wasn't his. He blinked and reached inside before pulling out a sleek, white phone. It was a touch-screen, that much he knew, because it was the phone he was dying to have ever since it came out.

  He blinked again before the screen lit up signaling that it just got a message. 

  'Hi." 

  Watching as the screen lit up, I waited to see what the message was. Ever since the first time I found it I've been getting these mysterious texts from an even more mysterious person. The messages never told the person's real name. The name of the person was Dinopuppy Bling Bling but that was all I knew. They never gave me their real name but I guess I'm okay with it. I mean, they seem really sweet judging my the messages they send. Every time we finish talking it always ends with 'TTYLXOX' and they just randomly tell me 'Saranghae' whenever.

  Looking down at the message I smiled softly. 'Hey diva' it said and I rolled my eyes. That was the nickname they gave me and to be honest, I kind of am a diva. When I want to be at least. My nickname at my old school was 'The Almighty Diva'. That was...before I left.

  my slightly chapped lips and brushing away the thought, I unlocked the phone and quickly typed a message back before putting it in my pocket again. I didn't want any of the teachers finding out I had a phone with me or they'd take it way. Then how would I have to explain that I had no idea who the person on the other end of the messages were? They would think I was crazy!

  Smiling to myself and shrugging at my thoughts, I closed the door to my locker and headed off to class. I kept my ears open for anything new as other students talked with their friends. Apparently there was a new transfer student. Why would they come in the middle of winter though? 

  As I mulled over this in my head, I walked into my first class and sat down. Once everyone else was sitting in the room, I noticed that the teacher had walked in a bit late. Mr. Park was never late though, so why was he? I blinked and rested my head in my palm as I looked around the room. Beside me was one empty seat, the person who sat there before had just moved a week ago. On my left though, was a person by the name of Choi Minho. 

  Although I don't really knoew him personally, I sure know a lot about him because Taemin won't stop talking about him! Seriously, all I hear from the little guy is 'Minho hyung is sooooo hot~' or 'Will Minho hyung ever notice me?' I for one, am already tired of this but I do know a thing or two. Minho and I have talked a few times and all he ever asks about is Taemin. He told me he likes the other.

  Smiling at how cute it was I didn't notice the teacher talking until the classroom door opened again. I lifted my head up from my hand to see a new person in the classroom, a student to be precise. 

  Blinking in slight surprise I sat just a bit straighter to see their face. This is why I hate sitting in the back sometimes. When I finally saw them though, my eyes went wide and I only thought one thing.

  'Hot.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  Yup, there's the first chapter. XD I hope it's good! ;u; So if you haven't guessed from the forward already then yes, Jonghyun is the transfer student. e u e And what about that empty seat by Key? Who's going to sit there? :3 Find out yourself the next chapter~ Bye!