Epilogue

Airplane Travels

“Hey!”

 

“Hey!” Hyukjae was dragging his hot pink luggage behind, still dressed in the deliciously tight blue skirt. “Sorry I took so long, we were getting debriefed.”

 

“It’s okay.” Donghae smiled.

 

“So! I was promised lodging?” A playful smile played at Hyukjae’s lips before he blushed at how flirtatious that sounded.

 

“Yeah, the hotel I’m staying at is quite good.” Donghae held back his chuckle. “Come on! The hotel transport is here!”

 

The driver was a kindly man with a rotund stomach and chubby cheeks.

 

“Mr Lee Donghae. It doesn’t say anything about a Mrs Lee Donghae here!” he said, while good-naturedly opening the door.

 

“Erm no, we’re not –” Hyukjae tried to protest.

 

“No it doesn’t.” Donghae smirked, before holding Hyukjae’s hand to lead him into the vehicle.

 

The night life of London was amazing. The beautiful lights, the sights and sounds took their breaths away.

 

“As you can see, our hotel is rather close to the London Eye.” The driver kindly reported. “It’s very suitable for couples like you.”

 

“Yes, very.” Donghae gripped Hyukjae’s hand, having not let go since they got into the car. Not that the latter protested; not very much, anyway.

 

“We’ve arrived!”

 

Porters scrambled to open the car door and carry the luggage.

 

A manager of the hotel came forward to shake Donghae’s hands.

 

“Welcome, Mr Lee. It’s our honour to serve a guest like you.”

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow.

 

“And this is…” The manager turned to look at Hyukjae.

 

“His friend.” Hyukjae completed before Donghae could in. He turned to smile victoriously.

 

“My friend.” Donghae threw his hands up in defeat. “But not for long.”

 

He winked at the manager, who nodded in understanding and smirked.

 

“So, what can I do for you?”

 

“Do you have an extra room?”

 

The manager looked at Donghae, who glared and winked. He smiled understandingly and turned back to Hyukjae.

 

“I’m afraid not, this is a rather busy season.”
 

“But it’s April!”

 

“It’s near Easter.” Donghae butts in. “Easter season is busy. Always. Why don’t you stay with me?”

 

Before Hyukjae could protest, Donghae dragged him into the elevator.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you during the night. I promise.”

 

“But I just met you –” He was cut off by the beautiful view. “Well I guess I could get used to it.”

 

Donghae smiled.

 

“Let’s go have dinner at the London Eye.”

 

“Like a couple?” Hyukjae, suspicious, asked.

 

“Like a couple.” Donghae confirmed, before leaning down for a peck and running away, laughing.

 

“Hey!” Hyukjae shouted when he came to his senses. “You said you won’t do anything!”

 

“I’m not reputed for keeping promises.”

 

“Hey!” And he chased Donghae around the room for a while.

 

Dead-tired, they threw themselves onto the king-sized bed, laughing like mad men.

 

“I’ve never done this before.” Hyukjae confessed. “It’s kinda exciting, I don’t even know you.”

 

“Well,” Donghae got up and pinned him to the bed. “You’ll get to know me.”

 

So they kissed again, under the twinkling stars.

 


 

Author's Note

I'll have a sequel soon, it'll be called Tuk Tuk Travels. Thanks for reading and please comment!!