The Beginning or End?

The Worst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zitao sits on the couch with his hands on his head, knees bent up to his chest, as he listens to Kris' slurred complaining. For the fourth night of the week, his boyfriend was telling him distastefully about how Zitao wasn't like his ex Luhan. Zitao remembered Luhan because he was friends with the guy when he introduced him to Kris. At that time Zitao was single and Kris was in a relationship with Luhan. The two looked perfect together like a puzzle though when Kris started to fall for Zitao, Luhan found out about their escapades and broke up with Kris then abandoned Zitao. Ever since then Kris had been stuck with the raven haired boy because of his own decision.

 

An hour ago, Kris had been at a bar drinking his pain away. Then drove back home safely without getting caught by highway patrol officers or hitting anything in his path. He had gotten a case of beer from a gas station on his way back. When he walked through the door the first thing he did was call Zitao a '' and asked him if he was awake. Fortunately for him Zitao was, waiting for him to come back home and listen to his constant complaining.

 

"God Zitao you're so ignorant. You know I wished I've never slept with you, if I hadn't did that I would have been with my loveable Luhan. Oh no wait, I would have still done it because you were the one begging for me to take you. 'Kris, Kris, please don't leave me I don't wanna sleep alone tonight.' You're a !" Kris yelled at him.

 

The raven-haired boy looked up at the blonde with a blank look. His arms crossed over his chest as he said, "Are you done Kris? Are you done telling me how much of a bad person I am to you?" Clearly he had anger in his voice.

 

Kris opened his mouth to say something else smart about his boyfriend. He stopped though figuring he said enough insults about him for the night. The tall man scoffed then threw the empty beer bottle at a wall, the glass shattering once it collided with the solid wall. "Whatever I'm going to bed and when I wake up tomorrow that mess better be cleaned up."

 

Zitao watched as Kris was about to leave from the living room; he called out Kris' name before the older could walk in the bedroom. "Why should I clean it up? You're the one who made the freaking mess? Isn't this your house, your name is on the lease right? You ing clean it. I'm through with being your little door mat."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter