Life before Debut

Reaching A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jb, Jr (both from JJproject) together with Bambam, Jackson, Yugyeom, Youngjae, and Mark- JYP trainees that will soon Debut as GOT7 are watching Gu Family book to support their label mate Suzy.

 

Bambam: whoaah nomu yeppuda!! Hyung Suzy noona is really pretty I wanna meet her soon.

Jb: She is not pretty, she's hot.

Yugyeom: Jinyoung hyung, Jaebeom hyung aren't you close to her? I heard you guys were trained together.

JR: Yes she was my trainee buddy. Suzy is my chingu since we are 94 line.

Youngjae : Daebakk hyung you are so lucky.

Mark is just quietly listening to their conversation

JB: Yah Nado Nado Nado! I am also close to her. We tweeted each other during JJproject. She also came and supported us during our debut stage.

Jackson: Mark hyung didn't you say to me that Suzy sunbaenim is your ideal type? *teasing sound

Mark is taken aback by Jackson's words.

Mark: Yah! *shouts eonje? (When) eonje? (When) eonje?

The maknae line start to Mark hyung your ears are turning into a tomato,

Bambam said, while Yugyeom is singing "Mark hyung likes suzy noona. He likes Suji noona Suji noona Suji noona"

Mark: Yah! geumanhae (stop it)

Jb: Come to think of it don't you agree that Miss A is the hottest female idol group? And suzy is the goddess.

Bambam: I also like Suzy noona and Taeyon noona. (aegyo)

Youngjae: Aigoo Bambamie Taeyon shi will only see you as a dongsaeng!

 

They continue their conversation but one person is not listening at all because he is deeply immersed in the beauty of the woman flashing through their television "Wow she is really beautiful. She looks good with hanbok. Her eyes, her smile, her nose, her lips, her skin everything about this girl is an art.! I hope we can be close someday" Mark thought. He always searches her name whenever he has time, he always checks every news and interviews about her. He watched all of her dramas. He knows everything about her.

Jackson: Yah Jinyoung are you still close to her?

Well not as close as before coz we seldomly hang out together since she becomes busy with her work, but we still contact each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter