Final

Clean Up Da Coca-Cola~
I scrunched my face in disgust.

"Yuck.."

Chanhee poked my arm. "Yah. Don't just stand there, help me clean this up." He pointed to the dining table. Around half of the top was covered with Coca-Cola. In the middle, a half-empty soda bottle was knocked down, still spilling a thin stream of brown, bubbling liquid.

I shook my head vigorously. "I am NOT cleaning that up."

He clucked his tounge at me. "Jagiya, whether you like it or not, you are helping me clean this table."

"No~", and with that, I ran away.

Yes, I ran away. To hide, of course. I ran towards our bedroom and under Chanhee's work table. I crouched down and waited for him.

---------- (Meanwhile...)

Chanhee sighed and washed his sticky hands. *That girl..* He smirked to himself as he dried his hands.

"Jagiyaa~ Where are youuu??", he sang as he searched the apartment.

While he was in the bathroom, he heard a muffled giggle coming from the bedroom. He ran into the room and tiptoed towards the bed, thinking she was behind it.

"BOO!", he yelled. He scratched his head when he didn't find her.

"Jagiyaaa~"

---------

I looked from under the table and saw Chanhee coming in my direction. I curled myself into a smaller ball and waited in anticipation. I scrunched my eyes as the footsteps stopped.

Silence.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head slowly.

"BOO!"

"EEEEKKK!!"

*BUMP*

I freaking. Bumped. My head. On the desk.

I rubbed the top of my head, scowling. He was on the floor, laughing his head off. I frowned and crawled out from under the table. I threw myself onto the bed, still rubbing my aching head.

The laughing soon stopped. He rose from the floor and sat next to me on the bed. Seeing my face, he frowned as well.

"Jagiya.. What's wrong?" He pouted.

I shook my head no. "Nothing's wrong, oppa."

He shook his head, too. "I know that there's never a 'nothing's wrong', -----."

I didn't reply him.

He sighed and placed his hand on my leg.

"I'm sorry, jagiya, did I scare you THAT much until you bumped your head?", he asked moving his hand up and down my leg.

I smiled and turned towards him. "Yes, oppa. It was THAT scary."

He chuckled. "Come here, let me fix your head." He gestured me towards him.

"Now that sounds wrong." Nevertheless, I moved and sat beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and said: "Now tell cute little Chanhee oppa where it hurts."

I giggled and tapped the back of my head. He buried his nose in my hair and placed a small kiss on that spot. When he was done, he turned me around and asked: "NOW can we clean the table? I bet it's full of ants now."

I nodded and stood up. When he stood up, I got up on my tiptoes and kissed the tip of his nose. He grinned and wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close. He leaned in and blew a small gust of wind on my face.

"Ew! Oppa! That's gross!"

He smirked and asked: "Is this gross?", then he placed his pink, plump lips on mine.

It was not a heated nor passionate kiss. It was short and simple, yet full of love and care.

When we pulled away, he asked me again. "Was that gross?"

I grinned and answered his question. "Nope. Not at all."