wedding photoshoot

the ice princess and ice prince

ok so just skipped what happened in the morning and jessica went home(sorry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jessica's pov

you got home and your mom told you to sit next to her so you sat down"ok so honey get ready were gonna go somewhere ok" your mom said.you tilted yuor head in confusion"where are we going mom?"you asked "were going to a photoshoot" she said "ok"you said and ran upstairs to change

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEdVRz1bc7Wye1sPGc8z1

once you finished you headed downstairs and your mom drove you to a photoshoot for wedding pictures oh  "mom why didn't you tell me the photoshoot was for the wedding pictures"you said in an annoyed voice"well sorry you didn't ask"your mom said"aaaaaahhhhhhh!"you screamed "ok honey get out"your mom said in a sweet tone "what do you mean get out"you said "well do you want me to stay with you" your mom said "no" you said fast."ok then" your mom replied.she left and you walked in to the building and saw L.joe already dressed so you walked up to him. "yah did you know about this?"you said "yeah, so..."L.joe said "so did you agree to this" you said "yes because theres nothing i could do to stop it"he said you just blew the hair in your face and ran over to get ready for the photoshoot.

 

you walked out in dress(of course)."wow"L.joe said. you laughed a little"thanks"you said smiling.you saw a guy your guessing is the photographer walking up to you"ok so were thinking were going to go simple first then we'll do you real wedding photos, is that ok?"said the photographer. "yes that's fine"you and L.joe both said "ok then follow me"he said. we both followed him outside to a garden/field."ok stand here"he said to L.joe"and sit here" he said to me. we both kept a natural face for the first one.

 

then once we finished we changed for the next one and so on it was time for the real weding photos and you got dressed in a wedding dress and L.joe got dressed in a dress suit, we both stepped out at the same time"i feel so exposed"you said because your chest and arms were bare.

 

"you look fine" he said coldly which made you glare at him. "ok so let's go over here"he said and we followed "ok so when we show you a picture you must copy it, ok?"he said in a serious voice."y-yes"you said you and L.joe walked to the stairs and followed the pose"you've got to be kidding me"you said like you were lifeless and L.joe just smirked.

:here's the pose: 20130501_Global-WGM_Hongki_Fujii-Mina-6.

you didn't have a choice so you got in the poisition. when L.joe slowly put his face closer to yours you started backing away until the photographer told you to stop. L.joe's nose was 1milimeter away from yours but the photographer kept saying "closer... a little closer..." until our lips met, you froze *snap* the picture was taken. you hurried up and walked fastly to get some water while fanning yourself and holding your dress "was kissing me that horrible?"L.joe asked.

 

"don't asked a question you don't want the answer to"you said while crossing your arms."yah you--"L.joe said but the photographer said "get ready for the next shoot!"he yelled from across the room."your gonna get a punishment later"L.joe stated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's pov

so the rest of the day went on with the photoshoot, jessica did not enjoy it at all while L.joe just kept giving her evil smirks.

sorry it was short couldn't think of anything :(