Happy Birthday Pyo Jihyoon

Happy birthday P.O
Sorry for any bad sounding things grammar wise or any misspelling. I know not how to English. Jk. But honestly. I apologize. It's my first ever and since it's P.O's birthday, I decided I was going to write a one shot to celebrate it. 
 
 
 
 
P.O woke up and looked at the clock, it's was 7:38. It was also Febuary second which meant the maknae of block b was finally twenty-one years old. He sat up and stretched his arms and back before walking out of his room into the kitchen where he ran into his hung and best friend, Taeil. But Taeil seemed happier than usual this morning which bothered P.O a little because he IS. NOT. A morning person.  "good morning hyung. " P.O smiled. "You too. " Taeil replied without looking up, fixated on preparing breakfast. P.O watched curiously, normally Kyung Hyung was the one making breakfast. Speaking of Kyung hyung, where was he? Where was Kyung hyung and his other 4 hyungs? "Where's everyone else?" He inquired, earning him a squinty eyed smiled from Taeil who finally looked at him. "they've all gone out for the day. They'll be back in time for dinner though. I decided to stay so you wouldn't wake up to an abandoned house." P.O nodded. He was trying to wrap his head around the fact that his friends had all gone out on his birthday without him. Had they forgotten? Did they not remember that February second was international P.O day and that the entire day was supposed to be spent singing and dancing. P.O was looking forward to Zico Hyung telling him happy birthday in his ageyo tone. P.O decided he was just going to go with it. "Alright. I'm going to go get cleaned up." P.O walked towards the shower. He thought he heard a small snicker come from his cooking Hyung, but he didn't pay it any attention. Instead he just went and got his clothes for the day, nothing much. Just a loose tee and some worn denim jeans. Afterward he went to the bathroom he shared with the rapper, Kyung, and got in the shower. 
    After his nice longer than usual shower, he got dressed and went back into his room, sitting down on the couch and turning on the t.v. The show on was one of the many variety shows that Jaehyo and B Bomb watched, but today it was talking about him and his birthday. "Happy birthday P.O...." He sang to himself happily in his deep groggy voice. He laughed as they showed one of their concerts. Block B was a very happy band and soon he began to think about what he liked about everyone of his hyungs. From Ukwon's loyalty as a friend to Zico's teasings. A gathering of voices outside his door kicked him out of his thoughts just as he was getting to the part where they had forgotten his birthday. He looked at the door and got up walking towards it. He heard lots of shushing and commotion going on. He reached for the door handled and carefully opened it not expecting what was next. When he opened the door, he seen  Zico, Kyung, Ukwon, B. Bomb, and even Sandeul, CNU, Baro, Gongchan, and Jinyoung from B1a4. But that's not where it ended, Sulli from F(x) was sitting at the table enjoying a glass of water. P.O was so happy. Tears were welling up in his eyes as every shouted "Happy Birthday Pyo Jihyoon!" In unison. P.O looked around smiling wider than Daesung from Big Bang. "Thank you guys. Who did this?" Zico pointed to Taeil, as the singer came out holding a gigantic cake with 20 candles on it all for P.O. "Hyung. " P.O exclaimed. "I thought everyone forgot. " Taeil just smiled. "Mianheyo Pyo Jihyoon-Ah. I just thought it would be nice to surprise you." P.O didn't know what to think. "Thank you. So much hyung." Taeil smiled. "It doesn't end here! There's more later on. But right now. Talk to Sulli and eat some cake made especially for you." P.O nodded and did as he was instructed. Taeil watched silently, hating Sulli for make P.O happy just by talking to him. They seemed to be hitting it off just well and Taeil knew that P.O loved Sulli. He just shrugged it off and went to make the preparations for this afternoon. When it was his turn. 
    Several hours of nothing but full on conversations with the F(x) star and an entire cake later, everyone began to disband from the large dining room/ living area. Soon only P.O was left in the room and it was quiet. He was surrounded by cute clothing and cool knick-knacks given to him by his friends. Today was great. He began fidgeting with a rubix cube that Min Hyuk hyung gave him. "Did they all leave?" A familiar voice asked. "Taeil-hyung? Oh. Yeah. Sulli left and then Zico hyung and Kyung hyung went to the studio to practice their rap parts. Jaehyo, kwon hyung, and Minhyuk hyung all went shopping. I decided to stay here." "Good." P.O looked at his hyung as he was grabbing his phone and jacket, fixing his hair with his hand. "Where are you going hyung?" "No. No. Where are we going is the correct question." Taeil threw P.O's jacket at him and motioned for him to hurry up. Rushing out the door after Taeil, P.O couldn't help but inquire where he was being drug off too and he really didn't mind being drug off by Taeil. He liked spending time with him and Taeil was always so nice and sweet, he also often did really cute things that made P.O laugh his baritone laugh. Once in the vehicle, Taeil crunk up the radion and began jamming out as they pulled out and drove off. As much as P.O wanted to imagine that Taeil was taking him to a very fun and maybe perhaps a little romantic place where they could be alone on his birthday, he couldn't let himself get his hopes up."Where are we going?" He asked. Taeil obviously didn't hear him because kept singing along to Superhero by VIXX in that amazing voice he had. "Where are we going?!" P.O asked louder. Again. Taeil was deafened by fine tunes. P.O decided to do the unthinkable, he turned down the radio. "Maknae?! What're you do-" "where are we going?" The younger cut him off. "Oh. Uhm. Okay. I guess I won't be able to surprise you this time. We're gonna go eat. After baking that cake for you I was too tired to cook myself dinner and since you were being a loner, I decided to drag you along." P.O felt his heart get the punched out of it by his brain. Of course Taeil was just being nice. What was P.O thinking? P.O smiled and Taeil smiled back. Turning back up the radio, but not as loud this time, P.O also joined in on the singing, but VIXX had already passed and Mr. Simple by Super Junior was on. Taeil and P.O just jammed out going the speed limit down the road. 
   Roughly twenty minutes had past and Taeil still showed no sign of slowing the car and there wasn't that much of Seoul left. P.O noticed that the large buildings and stuff ended about ten minutes ago and it was more grassy fields and trees now. P.O looked at Taeil with an expression that read and I quote, "Where the are you going?" Taeil noticed and a small smirk crawled upon his face, sending shivers up P.O's spine. He was becoming kind of scared. 
  P.O stared outside the window as the surroundings passed, slowly dosing off with out realizing it. Suddenly a hand shook his shoulder and he sat up just a bit startled, but immediately calmed down when he seen Taeils smile. "Where here." P.O looked around. "Okay. But where is here?" He mumbled as he got out. 
  Taeil led P.O to a campground that seemed to have been there for quiet some time but it was still as beautiful as ever. There was a fairly sized fire blazing with a blanket spread out a few feet away that had a picnic basket on one corner. "Hyu-" P.O was cut off by Taeil grabbing his hand. "I love you Pyo Jihyoon. I have for a while now. I just wanted to wait until your 21st birthday to tell you that way I could go through all this and kind of kiss your before telling you." P.O just smiled kindly as he nodded. "I've liked you too Taeil Hyung." "Please. Call me jagiya." P.O nodded in response to the orders request. He was his darling after all. Taeil and P.O sat down by the fire and Taeil pulled all the food out, it was a bunch of meat just for P.O and lots of his favorite snack foods. 'What a great birthday' thought P.O as he watched his jagiya pull out the food and set it up. Things couldn't have been better. As P.O sat his hand on top of Taeil's while staring up at the sky, Taeil spoke up. "I hope you know how hard it was for me to watch you and Sulli hit it off today." P.O just laughed nonchalantly and bobbed his head up and down. "Yeah. She's cool. "