Chapter 11

Immortal
 

Chapter 11.

♡♡♡♡

Author’s POV


The crowd of 18 boys can be heard around the park near Ji Kwon’s place. For those people who barely know them, they must have the thought that these crowds are a bunch of high school gangster. But the neighbors around the park already know the polite and good attitude of those 18 boys who are friends with their Ji Kwon.


“Are we going to wait for Ji Kwon now?” The maknaes from the two groups excited when it comes to wait for their favorite Ji Kwon.

Youngjae roll his eyes “Since when you guys wait for Ji Kwon too? This is our job to wait!”

“Yeah,” Zelo pushed the other maknae slightly. “We decided to be fair, remember?”

Sehun growls “You think we want to be with you? We’re doing this for JiKwon.”

“Stop it,” Luhan patted Sehun’s shoulder.

“Guys,” Yongguk called. “As you know, Ji Kwon can read people’s mind now.”

Chanyeol nods “But it was only for that one time hyung.”

“We don’t know when she’ll be able to read people’s mind again,” Suho continued.

Yongguk nods “When Ji Kwon can read people’s mind again, that means the time is near.”

“We need to protect her everywhere she goes,” Kris said.

Chen cross his arms “The thing that makes me wonder. Why aren’t we telling this to Block B sunbaes?”

“Because~ We’re unsure yet,” Himchan replied.

“Isn’t this going to make Block B sunbaenims mad later on?” Lay asked slowly.

Daehyun sudden trips which makes the 17 of them turned to him.

“Ya, you’re okay?” lucky Xiumin is fast enough to catch him before he could kiss the ground.

“What the hell were you thinking?” Tao blinked.

Daehyun shrug his shoulder, shake his head and munch his snack that he takes out from his pocket.

“When he did weird things that means he see something,” Jongup stated.

Daehyun walks slowly leaving the park “We don’t need to wait. Ji Kwon is at school already.”

“Ya Brat!” Baekhyun yelled. “Why are you telling this now?”

“Is there something happen to Ji Kwon?” Zelo started to make Tao and Sehun panicked too.

D.O pats Zelo lightly “Relax, Daehyun haven’t stated anything yet. Don’t jump in any conclusion yourself.”

“You’re making me panic!” Sehun pushed the maknae.

Chanyeol stood in the middle of them, crossing his arms “We better be fast to see whether Ji Kwon is okay or not.”

“For Ji Kwon sake guys,” Xiumin passed by. “Stop fighting already.”

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

I lied. There’s no Ji Kwon in the school area. She’s not even here yet. No way will she ever come early to school.

“Ji Kwon ah~!” Sehun, Zelo and Tao rushed to enter the class.

Tao went back outside “Ya! You lied!”

Zelo’s whines can be heard in the class room “Mwoya~”

“Ya! Tell us already what’s going to happen to Ji Kwon?” Youngjae hit my table as I sat down on y seat.

This is so wrong. This makes me feel weird. I have just trust JiKwon to Hongbin. Why aren’t I seeing this on the day I trust him? I feel that I betray all of them.

Kai sat down on his seat and turned to me “Are you going to stay like that the whole day?”

Can’t they just read my mind? I couldn’t say it. I don’t even want to say it. I feel so wrong. They’re going to hit Hongbin right? No way I’m letting those things happen. If Ji Kwon finds out, we’re doomed.

“Ya, it’s not like you’re the only one that are worry about her,” Baekhyun sat beside me and sighed.

“Is it that hard for you to tell us?” Jongup crossed his arms.

I sigh “Guys, I’m wrong to trust Hongbin.”

“Straight to the point please,” Chen stated.

I glare to him “If you guys going to hurt him. I swear, I’ll break your neck. ”

Everyone quiet down and make themselves to a circle on my table.

“I don’t know this is good news or bad but Hongbin is leaving Ji Kwon and he’s back to VIXX. All this time he was only using Ji Kwon.”


JiKwon's POV

"Hongbin~!" I waved happily as he went into the gate.

What makes me quite surprise is that he didn't even look at me and just went pass without saying anything or even a simple greeting like we used to have every morning.

'What's wrong with him? He didn't do that in purpose right?'

"Ya~" I stopped him; grabbing his shoulder.

He turned to me with his arms folded "What do you want?" ‘What do I want?’

"Are you in a bad mood today?" I asked slowly.

"It's not your problem if I'm in a bad mood or what," he answered sarcastically. ‘Heol. He just said what?’

Slowly I feel annoy by his attitude "Okay, what is the actual problem here?"

"The problem is," he pointed his finger to me. "You are."

"So I'm the main topic here?" I shrugged, decided to play along.

He heaves a sigh "I shouldn't ever talk to you." His words makes me widened my eyes and something in my chest hurts by hearing those.

"No," he shook his head. "I shouldn't even approach you or meet you. Meeting you was a disaster in my life-"

SLAP! For the first time ever, I hit a guy. A guy I love and my other half. It makes me hurt even more than he is when hurting him. But I just can't stand there and listen to his words that are going to hurt me more right?

"So you're saying that you're going to dump me?" I crossed my arms.

"Tch," he smirked. "Dump? We’re not even on a dating stage yet."

I can feel tears about to fall from my eyes so then I avoid his eye contact.

"Then what are we doing yesterday?" I said with a little shaking voice. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Don't you get it?" Hongbin sighed. "I'm using you."

I blink "Use me?"

"You know the VIXX want to kill you right? So yeah, I'm using you in advance," he shrugged.

I can’t stand it. I slap his face again but this time, it’s even harder "What are you?"

He didn't look or turn to me after I slapped and he didn't even say a word either. I bet he didn’t dare to.

"If you don't like me, you shouldn't approach or flirt to me!" I yelled as my tears running down from my face.

I don’t care how many people are passing by but this guy here really hurt my heart a lot.

He turned his body around and starts to walk the other way, leaving you behind; hanging.

 

-Chapter 11 End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Yeay! Finally an update! ^O^~ 

Sorry if it takes so long to wait TT^TT

Hope you'll like it~

Anw, Happy 2nd Anniversay VIXX Oppas! ^^

Want to know more?

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

Thankyoooou~!