Final

Drunk
mr. mysterious pineapple 

_____ ignored the ringing coming from your phone. Her boyfriend was the one at fault.
"Not dealing with your today. Or for the whole week, L."


ℓℓℓ
 

She looked through her phone before going to bed. Turning off all the lights in her living room, she started toward her room, but the door bell buzzing stopped her. Confusion spread across _____'s face, as she wondered over to the front door.
Who would visit me at this hour?
She look through peephole to see who it was.
"Guys?" _____ asked, when she opened the door, confused. You saw the INFINITE boys holding up Myungsoo's slumped body.
"Hey _____! I...uh...I'm really sorry for bothering you this late at night. I know I should have called, but this child here wanted to see you."
"More like he demanded." Sungjong muttered tiredly.
She groaned, letting the boys in. "What happened to him?"
"He came back to the dorm really mad about something then he took out the soju we had and started to pour himself some. After a few drinks, he started shouting aggressively about something. Then he started crying and kept bothering us that he wanted to see you. And after that, he got angry again and then the cycle just kept going over and over again." Sunggyu answered, looking to the members from time to time.
_____ frowned, taking the unconscious boy from the leader and Dongwoo.
"I wouldn't have brought him here, but he just kept demanding."
"It's fine." she said, slapping the drunk man's face.
"Will you be okay with him? We can take him back to the dorm again."
"It's okay, you guys. I can handle it." _____ assured the boys. She, with the help of Sungyeol, helped dragged the drunk man to the bathroom. Upon setting him by the toilet, Myungsoo started to puke. _____ rubbed his back, soothingly. 
"Alright then. We'll leave him to you then. We'll lock up, okay?"
"Yeah, that's fine. Thanks again, guys." she smiled, watching the boys leave.
She waited to hear the sound of the door shutting and her security system going off, while wetting a towel. _____ turned back to her drunk boyfriend who was still throwing up. She rested her head on her arms that was against the ledge of the tub, watching Myungsoo puke his guts out.
"Idiot. Who told you to drink while angry and then get yourself drunk?"
"_____..." He whined, turning to look at her.
She wiped his mouth off with the wet towel, like a mother cleaning dirt off her son.
"I'm here." she sighed.
"I'm sorry, _____."
"I know you are."
"No. I'm really, really sorry."
"And I said I know. Now brush your teeth."
_____ watched him obeyed and brushed his teeth. She felt her self nodding off, before feeling arms embracing her.
"_____. My _____~"
"Myungsoo, stop it."
"But I love you."
"I know you do, but you're drunk. Go to sleep."
"I'm not drunk! I'm totally sober."
"I'm sure you are." _____ agreed, helping him to her room. "Go to sleep."
"No~! You didn't say you love me or kiss me!"
"Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Go to sleep. We can deal with this tomorrow. If you don't go to sleep, we aren't having anymore!"
Myungsoo didn't say anything more and climbed into _____'s bed. After a few minutes, he was fast asleep again. She watched him sleeping, smiling a little. She brushed some of his hair out of his face.
"Even when you're drunk, you still comprehend the word . You amaze me sometimes. You forget our anniversary and get drunk over our fight. What am I going to do with you?" _____ asked the dead asleep boy. A smirk spread across her face realizing she didn't help sober him up with water. He would feel the hangover, next morning. "Oh. You'll feel the effects of your drinking decision tomorrow, Myung." She kissed his cheek. "I love you too."


A/N: Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! My third fanfic!!!! /cries/ I told myself my Luhan one was going to be my only one....but look what happened. I've got a Kyungil and Myungsoo one now. Tell me how it was? /cries/ Crappy right?

(150126) I've changed the pov of this fic.