Go...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk looked out the window in his small apartment. He knew he had to talk to Daehyun sometime and he didn't really want Himchan to know just yet. He still loved Himchan and he wanted him back in his arms but how could he when he were marrying Daehyun, his best friend on top of it. Sure, he had given Himchan to Daehyun to take care of, but not to marry. Sure he could understand that Himchan got lonely and wanted someone to love him but... he promised to wait. Didn't he?

He looked at the invite to the wedding that was today. It was small with gold strings, and a small picture of Himchan and Daehyun were attached. They were happy and smiling. He picked it up and examined it. He threw it back at the bed and looked over at his suit for the day. He had picked it up and caressed it as he remembered the day HE married the beautiful younger male. He gave a sad smile and started to get dressed as his tears started to show up, but none fell.

~~

Daehyun stood by the altar and had his friends Youngjae fix his tie and the last parts of his suit. The younger smiled at his friend and fixed the last thing as he walked around Daehyun. Daehyun smiled at the two friends exchanged some words as Youngjae later got back to sit with the children, picking up Junhong from Yongsooks lap. 

Daehyun looked out over his family and Himchans. They had only invited a small amount plus Yongguk, but he could not find his friend by the others. He looked around a bit more and found himself looking at the door to the back where Himchan were. He smiled as he looked at his watch. Only 10 minutes left.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter