The First Chapter

당신은 누구를 사랑합니까? (Who do you love?)

-20 years ago-

"We should leave a will for our children later for their future before we are gone."

"Correct. I should make a will for them. Especially for Mr. Lee and his son. He must be with Sunjoo on the future."

"Yes, I agree. We hope that they will follow our will. This will is very important. No one can't break it at all."

"True. It's very important for all of us. We must protect the future of our children."

"We can't let them touch our childrens. They can't have the same fate as ours."

"Yes, my wife. I will write the will for Sunjoo, Sunyoung, and Sungjong, Mr. Lee's son."

"Go ahead dear."

-------------------------------------------------------

-A few months later-

"2 corpses were found in an abandoned warehouse in Busan. They were a wife and a husband. The wife was known as Jung Hyeseong, the wife of Jung Baeksoo, the CEO of Jung Advertisings. The police were still investigating who is the culprit behind this case. Until now, the house of the family that is lived by their daughters are still very silent. As for the victims, they were tied and killed by slashing their neck. The police found a will from Jung Baeksoo's pocket for his daughters. Both of them also wrote a farewell letter which the daughters should read. And the oldest daughter, Jung Sunjoo who was still in college, was taken to the hospital because of the big shock. It is said she will take over the company after her father. While the other daughter took care of her mother's bakery bussiness. This is Oh Junho from KBS News, reporting."

-------------------------------------------------------

-On the same year, when the Jung and Lee family held a meeting-

"Here, a will from your father before he was killed."

Sunjoo opened the letter with shaky hands and hesitation. She read it carefully.

To: Sunjoo, Sunyoung and Sungjong

My dear children, if you're reading this, that means me and your mother are dead. We left this will for all of you to follow. You must follow this for your own protection.

Sunjoo, my lovely daughter, you were a very kind kid since you were little. You gave candies to people around without hesitation. You even forgive people who mocks you. I'm very proud of you. Sunjoo, you must follow this will. This is for your protection, I can't let you have the same fate as ours. You know Mr. Kim and his family, right? His son was your childhood friend. Sunjoo, you must be engaged with Sungjong and you will get married 3 years from now. You can't deny this. This is the most important wish appa had to say. I'm sure Sungjong will take care of you well, you must obey to him and even if he's bad, you will forgive him for sure. That's all I have to say to you, Sunjoo.

Sunyoung, my tomboy but lovely daughter, you were  a bit naughty but it's a relief that your sister can take care of you. My dear girl, I'm also proud of you. You protected your kind sister with your tomboy fighting skills. To  be honest, It's scary. Sunyoung, take a good care of you sister okay? She's going to get married to Sungjong, Mr. Lee's son. I beg you my dear, take care of you sister whatever it takes. But you know your sister, she's stubborn. Yes or no you must beat her to take care of her. That's all.

Sungjong, my soon-to-be son-in-law, you're going to be engaged with my eldest daughter, Sunjoo. I beg you son, take a good care of my daughter and never hurt her. She's too kind to feel hurt. You must not leave her alone and please make her feel at ease. You can ask my Sunyoung about how to make Sunjoo happy. One thing I really hope, stop your bad attitude son. Your father was stressed about why you don't listen to him. Well, maybe Sunjoo can tame you to a good boy.

Childrens, I did this for your own safety. Some people were targeting our family and you must gather to protect yourself. Never be lost, always keep your mind stable. Don't hurt each other and please be nice to each other.

Sincerely, your father

-Jung Baeksoo

-------------------------------------------------------

-3 years later-

"Do you, Lee Sungjong, accept this woman as your wife, for eternity until the death of your life?"

"Yes, I accept her."

"Now do you, Jung Sunjoo, accept this man as your husband, for eternity until the death of your life?"

"Yes, I do."

"Now, you may kiss."

Sungjong turned to Sunjoo and turned her. He leaned to her face and kissed her lips softly. The attendances clapped their hands in happiness. Sungjong pulled back and smiled.

A fake smile.

"I know pronounce you as husband and wife."

Everybody clapped happily as the couple was announced as husband and wife. Both of them smiled and hugged together.

Little that the attendances know, that everything they see, saw, hear and feel,

was merely just an act.

-------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE DONE!

Well, it's just an introduction. But I hope this FF will go well with the others!

By the way, next week, I'll be having my first try out, so I'll be very busy and it seems quite hard for me to update here. So I hope my try outs will go well and everything will go smooooothly~

Annyeong~ ^^

INFINITE JJANG!!! LEE SUNGJONG JJANG!! :D∞

-Rena

PS) Plus, I'm to having fun with my rp ㅋㅋㅋ Also still waiting for Woollim Girls' debut. Yoo Jiae~~~ here's my rp if you want to know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ @babyoojiae_