the truth

demon slayer

 

 

 

 

doojoon can you sign these papers for are food (yoseob) , yeah sure , they are early thoday then usual (doojoon) , yeah they have a client on the other side of the country thats why and I will give this to them now (yoseob) , yoseob whait ...... uhmm when are you going to tell her (doojoon) , common doojoon can't you whait a little longer  its enough that she has to deal with her new partner  at the moment (yoseob) , yoseob I know you are concernt about her but the sooner she knows the sooner whe can deal with that guy (doojoon) , doojoon will she be able to do her job  think about it (yoseob) , tell her yoseob "looking with serius eyes at yoseob" (doojoon) , fine says yoseob annoyed and slams the door shut behind him  everyone looked shocked at him , what! ... get to work! (yoseob)  , everyone got to work en yoseob slams the papers on his desk , yoseob was really annoyed and mad because of the situation  that was given him by doojoon , he nows he has to but in his mind it was not the right time to tell .

 

meanwhile min-hé has arived at the church where she was raised , sister mary  I'm home (min-hé) , ooo min-hé welcome back you look so great how are you (sister) , I'm fine thank you sister mary where is father daniel (min-hé) , I think he is in he's office get him and tell him his lunch is ready (sister) , father daniel (min-hé) , oo min-hé welcome back nice to see you again are you staying for lunch (father) , yess father  she wanted me to come get you (min-hé) , okay then shall whe " leeds me outside" (father) , I go outside the office and on our way whe keep talking about alot of things , whe got to the dinning room to eat there lunch , min-hé how is school "sister mary asked as she touched my hand " (sister) , I'm doing fine sister mary my grades are fine as  always don't worry (min-hé) , min-hé do you still have those nightmares ? (father) , hmmmm.......................... yess father............... father will I ever be able to close that chapter (min-hé) , god has his plans for you when the time comes you will know what to do (father) , yess father daniel (min-hé), lets eat further before its cold "sister said as she tapt my hand"(sister) .

 

knock  knock  , come on in (doojoon) , doojoon the new group has arrived (yoseob) , okay I'm comming thxs (doojoon) , doojoon came in to the waithing room "welcome" he said as he shook the leaders hand .. pls sit down guys , thank you for bringen us together again  to work (leader kon) , no need to thank me  thank jeahyung  and you guys are a group whe can use you are the best there is  you shouldn't be breaking up like that  , well whe are thankfull to both and whe will do are best on the missions (leader kon) , is there a chance thoday that whe can see jaehyung and his partner (sungmin) , sorry they both have a day of jaehyung  said that he had to do something  and his partner is visithing the churche she grow up (doojoon), whe will see them when they get back (leader kon) , let me show you guys around and show you your chancing room and office (doojoon), okay thank you so much (leader kon) .

 

thank you for the food sister mary and father daniel (min-hé) , whille I was hugging them they said "you know this will always be your home where you can comeback to" I thanked them again an walked away , when I got to the gate a car stopped infront of me , I looked in side the car "jaehyung ?" I was realy suprised to see him here , get in partner (jaehyung) , I whent in to the car yet stills suprised that he new where I was , how did you know where I was (min-hé), I got my conexions (jaehyung) , ......... doojoon told you the story didn't he (min-hé) , yess he did but he did not say where to find you I did that on my own (jaehyung) , okay .. but where are whe going ? (min-hé) , whe are going to my home (jaehyung) , your home!! (min-hé) , don't be so alarmed ........ whe are going to train as partners (jaehyung) , what do you mean (min-hé) , I'm a vampire your a human whe have different talents different strength and whe are going to use that as a team (jaehyung) , that sounds good let's go then (min-hé) .

 

master you wanted to see me , yess bring these wapens to her (master) , but master do I realy need to do that that girl is realy crazy she give's me the creeps , do what I say and bring it to her ! (master) , yess master .

 

wow this is so biggg don't tell me you live alone in this big place (min-hé) , no normaly the rest of my group lives here but because whe had to do different jobs for different agentsy's whe had to live apart they will come back tomorrow (jaehyung) , whe whent inside and I was following him all the way to a big room full of stuff to train with and in the middle there was a big mat where whe where going to start the training , whe trained until late this evening  he even called a cab for me to get home , when I got home the only one greeting me was my old partners cat jj its the only thing I have left of him . I walked over to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter .

 

         "NOTE"

 

      WHE WILL MEET SOON  , LET'S PLAY A GAME THEN 

 

"whe will meet soon , let's play a game then"  you are realy sure you didn't see anything strange outside when you got home (doojoon) , yess I'm sure there was realy noone outside no window was forced the door was okay I checked everything (min-hé) , it seems that you are her one and only target there where no calls  about that (doojoon) , tonight after work I will go with her en check in the neighborhood (jaehyung) , and check her apartment to you never know (doojoon) ,  guy's guy's I'm going to be fine  I don't need protection (min-hé) , min-hé whe know you can take care of yourself but whe need to be save its not watching you every min its just checking if there's nothing left behind (doojoon) , okay fine if it makes you happy (min-hé) , okay you two can go now (doojoon) .

 

let's train its been a whille sinds whe trained together (laeder kon) , when they got to the large training room there was a hug crowd gatterd around the mat in the middle watching something but they couldn't see it from where they where standing they could hear them say "wow so amazing or they look great together or what great teamwork" they looked at each other  and asked what was going on , aa min-hé and her new partner fond a new way of training for there teamwork they can use at mission they are realy amazing and talented (someone said) ,  let's look closer kon (yunyoung) , kon nodded and they whent closer making there way to the front  so they could see better who it was , when they got to the front they saw two people training fighting and use there magic on each other it was amazing , wow that's jaehyung kon (hyo jun) , more importent his partner is a girl (sungmin) , I thought his partner would be a guy (hyojun) , that's not just any girl "someone past them as he said that" it was non other then ljoe , ljoe (kon) , yah min-hé come over for a second (ljoe) , your interrupting our training ljoe (min-hé) , common take a break and losen up a little (ljoe) , I will make sure you will losen up ljoe (min-hé), brr your cold thoday (ljoe) , guys your here welcome back (jaehyung) , thxs its nice to be back (leader kon) , I like you to meet min-hé his partner and she is not just a girl but she is our number 1  noone can handle her but its amazing jaehyung can (ljoe) , gee thxs ljoe (min-hé) , your welcome he smirks(ljoe) , I realy whant to hit you ljoe(min-hé) , hold that for are training guys did you move back again to the house (jaehyung) , yess don't worry  everything is back like it was (kon) , well talk later  about the rest whe are going back to training(jaehyung) , yeah whe will get started also (kon) .

 

yoseob was going crazy with all the paper works that he wanted to take a break after al these hours when he got to the little kitchen onew was there to , onew your already done with your mission (yoseob) , yeah that guy was really easy ...... is something wrong (onew) , hmm ....... he ask me to tell her now (yoseob) , whait what!! ................. you got to be kidding me right  this is not the time to tell (onew) , I know I know ... he thinks that its best to tell now but yet I don't know how to tell (yoseob), yoseob with all respect for doojoon but if you tell her now  all missions will be in danger because of her  (onew) , you don't know that  I think she will be able to do her job normal its about doojoon that I worry he kept it a secret for years whe don't know what she will do to him (yoseob), that made onew think about everything  he knows that if she knows her past and that he is back she will know that shinee group is watching her from afar for years , well  goodluck  with telling her and tonight I will be watching (onew) , not to close  jaehyung is watching over her because of the letter (yoseob) , I know do you think this one is also send by him (onew), who els would it be yoseob said while leaving  his desk , what they didn't know was that on the other side of the wall jaehyung heard everything "this is going to be a tough ride " .

 

 

K where are you .......... K .....K common come out , ..boo ?(K) , waaa!! don't scare me like that , scardy pants(K) , I'm not scared , yeah right(K)  , here are the weapons you asked from boss use them well don't disapond master ! ,yeah yeah scardy pants (K) , I'm not scared  don't be to fast  that vampire is with her the hole time , much more fun then I can have to players  against me .. getting excited (K) , your really creepy , thank you (K). 

 

outside min-hé's house  jaehyung was keeping a eye out  but onew was there to  where noone see's him because he and the rest of shinee had been watching over her  sinds the beginning but maybe now its going to chance 

 

jaehyung was closely watching everything  and as a vampire he could notice everything directly , you think your ready for the truth (jaehyung) , you heard us  (y), yess I did .....emotionel  she is stronger then you think (jaehyung) , if you see someone fall outside the window  you know that its me (y) , goodluck (jaehyung)

 

jj come here  got some jummie food for you .. here you go ,  ding dong  ............ who ist so late ............... ding dong ............ yess I'm comming ! , I opend the door and saw yoseob standing infront of my door , yoseob what are you doing here so late I said , there is something emportend  I need to discuss with you  he said , common in and sit down I said

so what is there you wanted to say to me , min-hè  ever sinds the beginning whe've been protecting you not only us but ex agents from our company had been protecting you as you grew up , is this because of what happend to my parents , yess min-hé ............ min-hé he's back in town and he is out to get you  (y) , and how long did you know about this , min-hé doojoon has been investigasting sinds the beginning  same with his father  doojoon toke  it over (y) , I can't believe this everyone kept it from me I trusted you  I have a right to know about this ............. what about my brother is there anything on him , sorry min-hé  there is nothing on him whe don't even know  if he is alive or died  but whe will keep searching for him I promishe you that (y) , I  ..................... need to be alone  I  will see you tomorrow , yoseob left the house  wondering if he did alright telling her now.

 

I will never forget that night  (flashback)

 

 mommyyyyyyyyyy zico is teasing me again he doesn't wanna give my barbie back ,  zico give her barbie back why do you keep teasing your sister , mom she bursted into my room again  and almost wrecked my gitaar, I didn't do it on purpes i just wanna play with my brother , look I can't now I'm working on my music for the test tomorrow , zico you go back and min-hé can help mommy with dinner , but mommmmm , no buts common 

I was helping mom with dinner as she asked me  zico got back to his room and a hour later dad came home from work , daddyyyyyy  (and jumped in his arms) , how is my little princess  , good daddy I helped mom with dinner , you did  is it tasty or do I need medicine , daddyyyyyy ! , go get your brother  for dinner  ... hi honey (give each other a kiss) .

I whent up and knocked my brothers door , z ..... z dinner is ready  ......z  , I opend the door and whent in the room , brother are you here  .... but there was no sign of my brother so i whent downstairs to the dinning room , where is your brother  mommy asked , he is not in his room mom I can't find him , hmmm he snuck out again lets eat without him , daddy will z get punished again , yess he will .. sneaking out is a bad thing to do  ..you can never do that okay , yess daddy 

few hours later my parents where watching tv and I was upstairs playing in my room  my brother was not back yet what concerned my parents it was not like him to be gone this long  and even not picking up his cell phone , when I was still playing mom would come and look if everything was okay and whent back downstairs , a half hour later something was going on downstairs there was alot of noise comming from there and I curious what was going on so I whent to take a look  I could hear mom yelling stop and leave us alone ! what did whe ever do to you! 

when I stuck my head out from de corner  so they would not notice me I saw it I saw him his name was drake one of the oldest vampire's in the world   the blood out of my father I was so scared  horrified  whe thought he was a friend of dads but that was not , mom was crying and she could not stand  her legs where not moving  she noticed me  and looked at me with sad eyes and sorry eyes , drake as one of the oldest had power that young vampires only could dream of  but one of them was almost like a bom he was going to set that bom of with everything in the house , mom looked at me and said with her eyes to go away and run but I was scared and wanted her with me , drake noticed my photo  and asked " where is your daughter! " she said nothing  

drake  didn't care much he knew that one day he would find me , he was about to set his power of and that was my cue to run away to leave the house   , a second after I was out the door everything exploded  the hol house with everything in it even my parents  , I couldn't believe that they where gone  even my brother was still missing not knowing if he was in there or he was alive somewhere els  no traces left  behind but me , I got a new family  after that  doojoon's family took me in  they where amazing but I never got the nerves of going back to that place  maybe someday I will go and start cleaning everything 

 

 (end flashback )

 

 everything and everyone was gone .... you as a vampire know him right ? (m)  ,  what do you mean and since when do you notice me (j) , your my parkner after all the training I developed it ....... vampire drake (m) , I heard of him .... in the vampire world whe have 4 oldest vampire drake is one of them  he is the one even most vampire's fear ... I never met him but he has a bad repution (j) , did you ever met one of the other oldest  (m) , yess  he was the person who saved us  as vampire  nummer one neculai  he is a good guy who even helps just humans  the one's he helpt are always greatfull to him  maybe one one day you will get  to see him (j) , jaehyun kept watching everything and min-hé whent to bed after there talk.

 

doojoon whe need to talk (min-hé) ,  come in to my office (do) , why so long ..why (m) , you needed to be strong enough and whe needed to be ready for whats to come..... whe can't prevent for whats to come but if its here  whe can stop it (d) , let me ask you something (m) , shoot away (do) , the case of my  old parkner do you think he has something to do with this (m) ,  never thought that far but it could be ..... I'll look in to it  (do) ,  let me know if you find something............doojoon ...I will do my job properly (m)  min-hé whent back for practishe   and doojoon was trying to look in to the case of her old parkner  but he was doubting  he would find something new .

 

yoseob did you find something new (doojoon) ,  well I whent true everything and his body was never fond ... they even say that there where traces  left of some kind of fight  after he died (yoseob) , so actualy they don't even know if he actualy is death and if he was still alive that would say alot abouth the fight traces that where left (doojoon) , should I look dieper into it (yoseob) , yess it is what she whants (doojoon) , okay if I find something I will tell you but it will take sometime  there are not much evidence (yoseob) , I know just do your best (doojoon) . yoseob took al the papers and evidence there was  to look for something knew and to look if  drake had something to do with  her parkners case .

 

in this business and world it can be very dangerous and you can lose alot of people not only straingers but family friends parkners  animals everything ore everyone thats close to you  , but these men and woman  take these risks everyday  to protect the world even thought everyday there will be  knew dangerous  things  and probably lose a parkners in there battles  they know verywell what they have chosen for and they will continue until the day they can't do it anymore 

 

hi there its doojoon you know why I'm taking over its because I wanna tell you about min-hé's parkners

 

her parkner was thunder he was a member off mblaq  ever sinds they started here they have been parkners so let's say they where still young  they where great parkners greath friend a bond noone could take apart after 5 years as parkners everyone could see something started to bloom between them and the bond was starting to get stronger then it was they where a couple for 3 years already and had lots of missions and where the nr1 in this business the last mission they got to getter was a fatel one , there mission was in miami  to take one off the biggest vampire gangs down  everything whent realy well until the last men was standing  the big boss he was realy strong and it would take all there power to take him out he ran off they whent after him to a building of 10 story's high and standing at a river if you fell  at one side you would fall in to the river  that was really strong , they followed him to the roof  fighting him and shooting with guns until a punch they did not see comming , thunder fell in to the river  unconscious and was never found again they searced every where in the water but nothing  they told min-hé he was dead and that they couldn't  do anything for him anymore , noone said a thing about it anymore she chanced after lossing him and wouldn't take a parkner anymore she did everything  alone and still remain the nr 1 .

 

that's it everyone  take a good look around  at the people you love and don't do stupid thing because whe can lose them one day 

 

 

home sweet home (sungmin) , what a day I can't feel my legs anymore... did you have to push us that far(jihu) , it was not that bad you are just rusted (kon), I'm not that rusted .... with the other office  it was not that great and borring ask sungmin (jihu) , its true the only mission they got where small there is still lot off work to be done there (sungmin) , well whe are better with doojoons company ... and he knows whe can be off good use (kon) ,  he like working with good and strong vampire's that's why he wanted us (jeahyung) , jeahyung your back (kon) , you don't have to watch over your parkner (jihu) , someone is taking over from me tonight ......where is the rest (jaehyung) , they are in there room  resting already because someone pushed us to far thoday (sungmin) , you guys are just to rusty (kon) , yeah right I already know how you work kon (jaehyung) , okay maybe just a little (kon) , well can you get the others before everyone sleeps I need to talk with everyone(jaehyung) , yeah sure (kon) .

kon was getting everyone and sungmin was preparing there vitamines before they get to sleep , everyone was gathering in the living room and waithing for jaehyung who toke a shower in the mean time.

okay everyone is here (jae) , what do you wanna talk about (kon) , well min-hé got a strange letter in her apartment whe don't know what or who it is the only thing whe know is that min-hé is the target (jae) , what do you want us to do (yunyoung) , I whant you guys to do this mission with me ..... doojoon already knows (jae),  let's do it then (kon , everyone noded with what kon said , okay thanks guys you can get some sleep now ... whe wil get a early start(jae)

 

everyone got to there rooms exsept for jaehyung and kon because kon notice something wrong with jaehyung and wanted to talk about it with him , jaehyung are you concerned about her (kon) , you noticed huh ..... I don't whant to but I can't help it ...its like she is diffrent then others whe met (jae) , jae don't block it  let it flow believe in your vampire heart ..... don't let the past get to you again (kon) , after what he said to jaehyung he whent to his room  , jaehyung whent to he's  room to but starred out the window at the moon and thinking of what kon said to him "believe in your vampire heart"

"in what  or who should I realy believe "