13

Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Don't try hiding it from me! I know what you are."   Myungsoo was puzzled and just stood there. "I don't know what you're talking about, Hyuna."   "Junhyung told me." Hyuna confessed. "Everything..."   Myungsoo felt his fist clenched at the mention of Junhyung's name. He couldn't possibly tell her, could he?   "Y-You're..." Hyuna muttered softly. "You're a fallen."   Myungsoo purposely let out a loud laugh, trying to cover up his true identity to her. "A fallen? You're funny."   "No!" Hyuna said firmly. "You're funny! I saw with my own eyes... Junhyung has a pair of wings, which I'm sure you do too!"   Myungsoo stared at the girl and she had a serious and firm expression on her face.   Myungsoo let out a sigh. He couldn't hide his identity anymore from Hyuna, but this would only mean that Hyuna was in more danger since she knew about their existence on Earth. He thought about going to Junhyung after this and gave him a punch on his face. Junhyung probably didn't even realize what he was doing by letting her know all about this.   "H-Hyuna..."   "I know. I'm not supposed to show that I actually know because that would put me in danger. But I was already always in danger."   Myungsoo couldn't agree more. He was the cause of it. He was the one who caused her to be in danger.   "Junhyung told me that you are different." Hyuna said.   "DIfferent?"   "That y-you guys are not on the same side. Y-You joined hell." Hyuna almost coughed saying the words. She didn't know why she was telling him that she knew about this. Maybe she trusted him so much.   Myungsoo let out a bitter laugh. "What else did he say about me?"   Hyuna was silent then she merely shrugged. Junhyung didn't really say much, except that Myungsoo was trying to kill her which Hyuna still couldn't believe until now. And she couldn't tell Myungsoo that.    "Nothing more." Hyuna decided to say.   "Aishhh." Myungsoo rubbed his head. "That guy really couldn't keep a secret. He's never changed."   "Is Woohyun your kind too?" Hyuna asked.   "Which kind are you talking about?" Myungsoo asked playfully and for some reason Hyuna could feel a dangerous tone from his voice.    "Is he a fallen?"   Myungsoo just smiled. "He joined the dark side like I did."   Hyuna just stared at him.   "This isn't good, Hyuna." Myungsoo said quietly. "W-we-- Y-you can't be here. We have to leave now."   Hyuna remained silent.    "Let's go!" Myungsoo took Hyuna's hand and brought her out of the room.   When they got out of the room, Hyuna saw Woohyun again. This time there was another guy with him. She didn't know who he was. And there was another person, the girl who attacked her.   Hyuna blinked her eyes a couple times, making sure that she recognized the girl. She was sitting on a chair with her hands being tied behind the chair. She had some wounds in her face, as if she just got beaten. Hyuna wondered who she was.   "M-Myungsoo!" Woohyun exclaimed as he saw him and Hyuna got out of the room.    "We're leaving now." Myungsoo told Woohyun and the other guy.   "Myungsoo, wait!" The other guy came closer and glanced at Hyuna for a second before looking back at Myungsoo with a serious expression then he whispered to Myungsoo, "She's a nephilim."   But it was a bit loud that Hyuna could hear it. She knew he was talking about the girl.   "Which side? Grey army?" Myungsoo asked.   The guy nodded.   "M-Myung! Isn't she.." Hyuna said.   Myungsoo just nodded before Hyuna continued. "She's the one who attacked you."   Hyuna looked straight at the girl. "B-But why.... who is she? I've never even met her."   "A nephil." Myungsoo said without looking at Hyuna. "That's what she is."   "W-What's a nephil?" Hyuna asked curiously.   "Nephilim." Myungsoo paused before explaining it shortly, "They're half human half angel creature."   "Myungsoo!" The other guy said, surprised that Myungsoo was saying out loud in front of Hyuna. He wondered if Myungsoo forgot about Hyuna's presence in there. Woohyun too, instantly looked at Myungsoo.   Myungsoo looked at the guy and giving him a reassuring look. "She knows, Sungyeol. There's nothing to hide anymore."   "W-What?" Hyuna seemed surprised. She never heard of it before. She even wondered if such being even exist. Could angel and human even have offspring together?   Sungyeol let out a defeated sigh.   The girl who was tied up on the chair let out a smirk and looked at Hyuna, "You're lucky, !"   "Watch your mouth if you don't want your mouth to be taped, Sulli!" Sungyeol warned her.   Hyuna just stared at the girl who Myungsoo said was a Nephilim and Myungsoo dragged her to leave the house.       It was already dark when she got into Myungsoo's car. Hyuna was thinking hard. She couldn't understand why the girl attacked her. Maybe because she knew a secret she shouldn't have.   "Why?" Hyuna asked Myungsoo in the car. "Why did she attack me?"   Myungsoo was silent and paled, as if he knew exactly why she attacker her.   "I-I don't understand."   "Hyuna, there's a lot of things you don't understand and it's better that way." Myungsoo explained shortly.   Hyuna stayed quiet. Myungsoo said the same thing as Junhyung before. Hyuna couldn't understand why they were being so secretive like this. They were both the same.       It didn't take that long to reach campus area. Myungsoo walked Hyuna back to her room. They just reached Hyuna's dorm building when Hyuna saw Junhyung running towards her and Myungsoo with a worried expression.   "Hyuna!" He said, his expression terrified.   "Junhyung!" She called.    He stood before her.   "Where were you all day? I've been trying to reach you." Junhyung sounded worried. "Your bus came in this afternoon, but I could not find you. I tried calling you many times, but your cellphone was turned off. I asked your brother, but he didn't know where you were either. I..."   Hyuna smiled. She'd never seen Junhyung like this before. He was worried.   "Relax." Hyuna assured him. "I was just-"   "She was with me all day." Myungsoo cut in purposely. He smirked at Junhyung, earning a look from the guy. He really loved mocking Junhyung. "We had a very great time together, didn't we Hyuna? Ah.. How I wish we could stay longer together..."   "Yah! You..." Junhyung came towards Myungsoo and was about to grab his collar when Hyuna stopped him.   "Jun..." Hyuna shook her head at him. She couldn't bear to see another fight of them   No. That can't happen.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter