Destiny

Destiny [Till Death do us part]

3 Weeks Later

Chanyeol are now on his way to dara's House and when he arrives there he saw dara Lying at the floor and when he touch Dara's wrist he feel that dara dont have a Heart beat, so chanyeol tried to use his Expirience when he's nurse in a hospital near to their place, and thank god because Dara is still Alive and her heart beats back and Chanyeol hugs Dara.

chanyeol: Aigoo! I though you're not going to wake up and you are dead now, and thank god its not! Because i dont know what to do if you died because i want you to know that i like you and i have feeling for you .

Dara: Omo! You like me? Or you like me because you only have mercy to me?

chanyeol: Aniyo! Its true! I like you! Since the first time i saw you i said to my self that you are the girl that i like.

Dara: Even i will die next week?

Chanyeol: yeah! I still love you..

Dara: What if tomorrow? Or..

But Chanyeol cut dara's words by his kiss..

Chanyeol: iloveyou

Dara: iloveyou too.

And Dara confess her feelings too to Chanyeol.

Suddenly While Chanyeol are prepairing Dara's foods, he saw a picture of a Kid at the Living room and he got shocked and he gets the picture and he gave it to Dara.

Chanyeol: hey, who is this Kid?

Dara: Its me when im 3 years old.

The Picture are Cropted but the real picture was Dara are with her Childhood SweetHeart, but the picture cropted by her father because her father said that she's too young to have a Childhood SweetHeart.

And Chanyeol hugs and kiss Dara again and Dara got shocked.

Dara: Waeyo?

Chanyeol: Because we are Destiny!

Dara: huh? Why?

Chanyeol: Because im the one who'se with you in that picture! Iam Jun-jun and you are Ji-ji right?

 

Authors Note

Jun-jun is Chanyeol's nickname when they are child and Ji-ji is Sandara's Nickname.

-I have a Question for you guys!

* What if you are in thier Situation, what are yuo going to do if the truth revealed? Omo! Omo! They're so sweet right?

You must continue reading because there are more romantic moments in the sentences, but i admit that theres a part that you're you're will tears willl fall, so you must read it till the end. Thank enjoy!

-----

Chanyeol and Sadara are now knows the truth..

After 2 Days, Chanyeol decided now to make a propose to Dara (the time is 7:10 in the evening)

Chanyeol take Dara infront of the church and Dara got Shocked because she didn't know what are they doing there and suddenly Chanyeol kneel down and giving the ring to Sandara

Chanyeol: Sandara! Ji-ji! Will you marry me?

Dara: but why? I will be dead soon

Chanyeol: i dont care" now i know that you are the girl that i've search in almost 20 years and you're the only the girl that i want to marry.

And Dara got touch to what Chanyeol says and she starts now to cry.

Dara: ahm yes Chanyeol! Yes Jun-jun! I will marry you..

and the two go now inside the church and the Priest are now waiting for them in the aisle because Chanyeol already told the Priest about thier marriage before he propose to Dara.

and the time passed, the wedding ceremony are now done and the two are now Officially Married but suddenly Dara collapsed and she fall down and when Chanyeol trying to save Dara, she still dont have a heart beat, so Chanyeol carry Dara and he take it to the Hospital and when they arrives there the doc said that Dara passed away in a time of 8:10 in the evening and Chanyeol remembered that the time of  8:10 in the evening is the time that he and Chanyeol got bump at the street and that is tha first time they saw each other and Chanyeol remember all his happy memories with Dara ang Chanyeol starts now to cry.

After 1 week Dara are now in the cemetery besides of her mother, and One day Chanyeol visits Dara at the cemetery ridding in his Bike and when his on the way home and he is in the street, he didnt saw the truck infront of him because Dara's Ring fall to the floor because Chanyeol accidentally take the ring off to his pocket and he didnt saw the truck and they collided into each other and Chanyeol got so many scars and he got a big damage in his head and there's a taxi driver who saw what happen to Chanyeol he also the one who help Chanyeol and he take chanyeol to the Hospital and when they arrives to the hospital the doctor said that Chanyeol passed away in a time of" 8:10 in the Morning"..

Chanyeol and Dara's time of death is same and the the two are now together in heaven

and suddenly 1 month later Dara's dad passed away because of his too much in alcohol and he had a heart attack and Dara's mom and dad are now together too in the Heaven

------

Authors note

Chanyeol and Sandara is such meant to be, because till death they are still together..

Life is too Short guys, so we should enjoy it let us love all the people who loves us

and enjoy our lives! ;)))

I Hope my story will touch your hearts and thanks for reading! :)

Dont forget to subscribe and upvote it.. Thankyou!