Honeymoon 2

Complete stranger

"do you usually strip in front of other people?" hana asked.
"no. just you" he said as he take off his wife-beater and his muscle glistning in the moonlight.
"join me" he added as and walk into the water. Hana take offher short and shirt when Luhan is not looking. she walk behind him, following his trail.

"don't look behind" hana said when Luhan nearly look behind.
"then, hold my hand so i knew you always there, behind me" Hana slowly reached for his hand eventhough she knew she is not supposed not to do it, but she has the urge to do it. As all of their body immersed in the water, he turned his back so he can look at Hana. Both of the facing each other while their hand still intertwined in the water.

"why?" he asked.
"i know there's lots of 'why' that you want to ask me but can you atleast tell me which why it is?" he chuckled.
"i don't want to ruin the moment with those 'why's. i'm asking why you didn't let me look at your body. you looked at mine"
"i don't like people look at my body"
"why? i think it is perfect. you have perfect S-line"
"omg you y little bast-" Hana's word stopped as Luhan start to tickle Hana's stomach under the water.
"OMO! YAH! YAH!" hana shouted but he hug Hana and she has nowhere to escape.
"i told you. you have a perfect body"
"ARE YOU..?" Hana glared at him.
"No. i just knew it and it still beautiful to me" he said as their nose touch and their lips slowly reaching for each other's.

"i shouldn't" Hana's mind alerted her. Hana slip from his arm and swim back to the shore. she sit beside their clothers, after a while he followed her. Both of the strapped in the same silence. For about 10 minutes of silence, he finally talk.

"wear your clothes back. lets head back to the hotel"

Both of them wear their clothes in silence. He gave her wife-beater because her clothers showing her bikini. That night, they ordered food. They ate in silence and go to sleep. Both of them slept on the same back but facing the other way, back-facing each other.

 

 


 

"wake up~ wake up~" hana heard a lovely voice singing to her instead of harsh shout that she usually get. Hana opened her eyes and saw him with his smile. His doe-eyes watching her like she is some special angel that just fall from heaven.
"i've cook your breakfast"
"really?" Hana was shocked. A 17 years old guy, smart, talented and know how to cook. 'Is he an angel or what?' Hana thought.
"no. there's no groceries. i ordered just now. But~ if you want me to cook some delicious food for you, why don't you eat the breakfast and shop some groceries with me later?"
"i'll go and take me bath first"

 


 

A/N : i'll stop right here. hehehe i want to eat PIZZA :P 

published : 26/03/2014 12.30pm