Five years old kid

Complete stranger

Luhan’s lips getting nearer as he try to peck Hana’s lip but he was taken aback because of Hana’s alarm. He abruptly closed his eyes, faking his sleep by slightly snore.

 

“Heung... alarm” Hana whines as she tap Luhan’s chest lightly, still half awake. Luhan glad she didn’t notice he try to peck her lips earlier. He grabbed Hana’s phone and turn the alarm off.

“Why did you set alarm on weekend?” Hana asked although her words barely come out from .

“It is your alarm”

“Ah! Right” She abruptly sit up causing her head and Luhan’s jaws collided.

“Sorry” She said before she ties her hair into a ponytail and straightly went into the bathroom. Washing her face and brush her teeth. Soon after that, Luhan followed her and ended up in the kitchen. Hana is wearing an apron with love on it. She turns around and sees Luhan who just wearing white sleeveless that shown his toned arm.

 

“Tie it for me” Hana hold out both side of the string to Luhan. Luhan approach Hana and take the string before wrapping his arm around Hana’s waist without taking off his eyes from Hana’s face.

 

“You are blushing” Luhan teased as he peck Hana’s lips and tip of her nose.

“T-thank you” Hana stuttered.

“You are beet red” He teases her again but Hana make herself busy to ignore Luhan.

“You are cooking? What are you going to cook? Did you need help?” Luhan continuously attack her with question even though none of it was answered.

 

“You are distracting me. Go and roll on the bed” Hana said as she push Luhan away and close the door.

“Don’t peek” Hana warn and leaving the boy who eventually fall asleep as he barely sleep last night.

 

Hana on the other hand start to cut the ingredients and start to lost in her own world. After Hana finish set the dishes on the table, she takes off her apron and went to their bedroom.

 

“He didn’t peek? Weird” Hana open the door slowly as she planned to surprise him but she cancelled her plan as she saw they boy innocently sleeping on the bed.

 

“Maybe I’ll let him sleep longer. I could heat up the food later” Hana said as she slowly walk away but stopped as she remember her phone that still have another alarm that is going to ring in any minute. She slowly approaches the bed and reach over Luhan.

 

“Ohok!” Hana stopped.

“What are you trying to do?” Luhan grabbed Hana’s waist.

“I’m-“

“Wait, you didn’t plan to molest me, right? Ah, I’m too delicious when I’m asleep”

“I’m caught” Hana acted like she really did plan that.

“MWO?!” his voice rose in shock.

 

Hana laughed and reached for her phone.

 

“You are not that delicious when you are sleeping” Hana said and left.

“Mwo?” Luhan try to catch Hana and planning to make her suffocated by attack her with kisses.

“Yahhh” Hana squealed as Luhan’s lips reaching for her face but Hana caught his face in time before any kisses landed on her face.

“Stop playing, Luhan. I’ve cook. Go and wash your face” Luhan chuckled and went to the bathroom after he gets to kiss Hana on her cheek.

 

After few minutes, Luhan sit in front of Hana and look at the dishes.

 

“Sundubu Jjigae and dolsot bibimbap?” Luhan asked.

“Try it” Hana said and Luhan pick his spoon tasting jjigae first. Luhan cough few times.

“Did I put too much chili paste?”

“Ark, how can you cook this food deliciously?” Luhan smiled and taste the second dish.

“Don’t you think it is too…?”

“Salty? Bland?” Hana guess.

“Good for someone who cook it for the first time?” He chuckled.

“How did- Who said. I’ve cook it before” Hana lied and started to eat it.

“Who did you cook it for?” Luhan somehow believe the white lie.

“Someone”

“Namjaaa?” Hana fake her cough and answered “No comment”

 

 

****

 

 All the way to the hospital was silent, Luhan still jealous and didn’t talk to Hana since they get on the car. After some time, Hana fall asleep and when she wakes up, an unfamiliar face look at her.

 

HANA’s POV

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH” Hana shouted as she saw that person.

“Miss. Miss. Calm. Down. Wait”

“YAH WHO ARE YOU WHERE AM I WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME LUHAAAAAAAAAAN” Hana hit that guy with a pillow continuously.

“Hana. Hana. Calm Down” Hana heard Luhan’s voice and stopped. Hana finally realize where she is.

“Luhan. Am I at the hospital? And…” Hana signal Luhan to be closer so she could whisper at his ear.

“Is he a doctor? Where Dr. Park?”

“Yes. I’m a doctor. I’m Dr. Jung Byunghee. Not Byuntae. Dr.Park is on leave so I’ll be the one in charge” He answered heartlessly with an emotionless face.

“I’m... sorry but… you beard scared me”

“Ye… I’ll shave everything later.” He said in the same tone.

 

Author’s POV

 

Although the day started badly at the hospital but the doctor turn out to be an adorable and funny. He makes funny and when he makes an awkward jokes, we . He is surprisingly to be someone who is Hana and Luhan comfortable conversing with.

 

****

 

“Somewhere that I like, huh?” Hana look at Luhan as she is clearly annoyed with Luhan’s suggestion.

“I thought you-“

“Of course I love this place, Lu but you know, this place is meaningless without playing roller coaster and scary things but my condition right now is not suit this place”

“We shouldn’t waste it, right?” Luhan grinned at the thoughts of playing at the Theme Park.

 

The day slowly turn dark and the lights on the street and theme park one by one.

 

“Lulu~ let’s goes home” Hana whined.

“Don’t call me Lulu. That’s too girly”

“I’ll keep on calling you that until we go home”

“Then, as a punishment, you have to follow me until I’m satisfied” Hana look at Luhan in disbelief but Luhan ignore the looks and take her to the Ferries Wheels. When they get on higher, a heart shape glows in the middle of the field.

 

“Ah. The heart shape is so pretty. I wish someone would do it for me instead of dragging me all around” She eyed Luhan who is too absorbed looking at the city that glows prettily.

 

“Haa… why I like this boy?” Hana sighed, trying to get his attention but he clearly didn’t budge like a 5 years old kid who just gets his toys.

 

After they get off the Ferries Wheel, he start to drag Hana around and this time to the tent and he only win once. The gift is a teddy bear and that cheer her up a little bit before he start to drag Hana around again.

 

“Hana, there is fun game there” She followed him and ended up at the empty field with glowing hearts at the centre of it.

“Did he the one who did the heart thing? Ehhhh... impossible” Hana look at Luhan who already at the centre of the love and waiting for her.

“What are we doing here?” Hana asked. Few bulbs are light up. Even though the place still a little dark but it is enough for Hana and Luhan to see each other’s face.

 

He knelt to the ground and said “I think I’ve never propose you like a real man should” he takes out a box and in it is a ring.

 

“Hana, will you love me eternally?” the Ferries Wheel suddenly got the word ‘Eternally’ written on it.

“Promise me you would do the same thing too” Hana said.

“Do what?” He put on the ring on her finger.

“Loving me eternally” Luhan grinned and went to her backside.

“I swore on my life, you are my love, eternally” He said and back hugged Hana who smiled at the cheesy lines.

“You know how to use cheesy lines, don’t you?”

“Only when I’m with you” he peck Hana’s lips before kneel to the ground in front of Hana, signaling for her to get on him for a back ride.

 

“Thank you” Hana said as she stretches her arm out, showing the ring on her finger.

“It is a couple ring, don’t lose it”

“Arrasso”

“Stop slouching to the left side or you going to fall”

“Heung, the teddy is heavyyyy” Hana giving excuse with an aegyo. Luhan softly knock his head with Hana’s.

“Don’t fooling around”

“Said the one who drag me around all day like a 5 years old kids” Hana said as she hug Luhan by his neck with a white teddy bear hanging loosely on her hand.

 

Secret can’t remain as a secret for long. The seal that used to keep Hana and Luhan’s secret away from people slowly losing its strength. The desire of dating, the desire of going out like a normal couple slowly broke the seal. This time, one person saw the lovely scene. Who is it? All I could say, they are in dangerous state.

 


 

 

i think i've wrote too many things on the post before and thank you, Nandaboing for cheering me up and makes me want to update today. hahahaha i'm having mood swing(i think)and seeing your comments really makes me want to update. This ff going to end soon, it will barely reach 35 or 40 chapters - i think... hahahhaa here some picture :)

 

 

       

 

i'm falling in love with myself(xiumin) lol hahahhaha and yixing too nyamnyam

 

here Dr.Byunghee :) MBLAQ G.O vocalist

 

        

 

updated on : 13/7/2014 4:23AM KST