Lets meet

Complete stranger

 

"ohmygod! ohmygodddd! i'm so late" my mom rush here and there taking her stuff.

"late for what mom?"

"no time to explain. go clean your room and have you call they boy?"she left without waiting for answer.

"boy? what boy? WAIT!" i ran up to my room and check the calendar.
"OHMYGODD. it's 28? just 1 week to the wedding day!!!! i haven't call or meet him!" i run to my board and saw is number beside my tuition schedule and thanks to school i can't meet him until Friday. NO. that's the only time i could go out with my friend but he is my future. I need to meet him that day.


*******************


Friday......

"Don't you have another plan for today? Is it okay for you to go with us?" Minji asked.
"yeah. sure. hey instead of going to our usual place, what about we go to the mall? It has been a long time since last we went there" i lied to them.
"yeah. like last week" Chaerin said and everyone laugh.

i take out my phone and texted him.

Me : i'm you future wife. meet me at Clastric Mall around 3 pm. At the centre.
Him : okay.

"well, that is not quite friendly"i mumble under my breathe.
"what friendly?"Ji Ae asked.
"nothing"

 

**********


"guys... let sit here. I'm tired" i whined. try to make us stay at the centre for a while since it's already 3pm.
"oh. come on. we just walk for minutes"minyeong said.
"minutes? it's already 3. we have walk for 2 hours. don't you realize it?"
"okay fine. my leg start to ache too" Hayeon said and sit beside me.

thanks to Hayeon or i won't meet him.


10 minutes later......

"Hana.. stop giving excuses. lets walk it is already 10 minutes we rest" i sighed. no sign of him. He didn't call me either. We start to walk and i look everywhere if he is there. i gave up and text him saying i have things to do. i feel frustrated! we have never met and tomorrow i'm going to meet him and be his wife. Crazy? i know. Marrying a stranger. I don't even know his name!

"guys, i think i saw Luhan" minyeong ran toward Minji and look around.
"come on Minji. That's impossible. i thought he is the Mr.Perfect who never go out and study type"
"yeah. you are right. Maybe i've saw someone who looks like him" Minyeong said.
"Or maybe you miss him" Chaerin started to tease Minyeong. All of us went to McDonalds to eat.


"Hey, it is holeday. don't you want to go somewhere?"Ji Ae asked.
"how about sleepover in my house" Chaerin suggested.
"i don't want. we can do that later. how about going for a vacation with my family" Minji said.
"yeah. that will be great. who is going?" minyeong asked and all of them raised their hands except me.
"sorry guys. i have a plan. My family planned it for weeks" half of the truth. my family really planned the wedding for weeks.
"how about we join you and your family?"
"it's a family day. it's not like i don't want you to come but this is an activity for my family and i think hang out with Minji's family suit you better"
"then, see you later. if you get bored, call or text us. we will always be on the other line"said Minji.


my phone ring and i answered the call. it is from my mom. Nothing important. my mom told me i need to come home early so i won't dozed off during the vows.

"so, when you will go for that vacation?" i asked.
"tonight, we still got plenty of time for packing later" minji answered.
"good. me too. i'll be leaving tonight."

 

************************

 

i take a peek from the window. i saw few people entering tha hall from a house across the street. Some of them are my family while the other stranger, i assume it is my future's husband's family. Our wedding can only be attended by our family ONLY.

"honey, it is time" my dad knock the door and said from behind the door.

i fix my hair and veil before i walk out.

"you look gorgeous" my dad said as he saw me.
"thanks dad"
"before we get in there, i want to tell you, starting from today, you are not under my care anymore but if you have any problem, our number will never change and our door open wide for you"
"of course dad, i will always come to you first"
"are you ready?"
"yeah" i flashed my dad a smile and both of us walk out.

*********

my father hand me to the man that i'll be marrying. i took his hand without looking his face. his hand fit perfectly into mine. for a second, i'm worried. Am i ready for this?

"take a good care of her" my dad said to the guy.
"ofcourse i will" the guy voice seems familiar yet so rare. who is he? what if he is someone i hate? what if he is some ert? i should think of this first before i said yes to my mom. But what choice i have right now? i can't go back to the time i told my mom i'm agree with her.

inhale. exhale.

i look at the reverend. both of us did our vow. when i said my vow, i knew he was staring at me. He didn't stop staring at me even when he recite his wow.


"you may kiss your bride" that word. i hate to hear that word because i'll be facing him. i don't even look at him when we exchange the ring. i can feel his face is getting closer. his nose tip touching my nose. There's his tiny lips, slightly pouting. Our lips touch and my hand land on both side of his waist. i hate to reply his kiss but i have to because everyone is watching. Our family. Thus, he is my husband. The man that i should love form now on.

Our lips parted slowly.  i slowly look at him. his lips. his nose. his eyes. his face. I'M A DEAD MEAT.

 

 

*************

 

tell me what you think is going to happen. quite a long chapter...